Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,267 members, 7,897,342 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

What To Know About The Nigerian Army Salary Structure - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What To Know About The Nigerian Army Salary Structure (41386 Views)

Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn / What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? / Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Know About The Nigerian Army Salary Structure by Akissani: 12:53am On Jul 14
Steve0979:
Pte 50 - 52k, lcpl 57k,cpl 60-63k all plus 20k allowances sgt 70 -75k staffsergent 9o-100k plus 25k allownce warrant officer 105-115k master.warrant officer 115-160k all plus 35k allowance awo 150-180k plus 50k alowance. 2lt 130-150 lt 180-215k, capt 215-250k all plus 75k alowance major 250-350k plus 115k allownce ltcol 350-500k alowance is 150k colonel 500k- 600k +250allownce brig gen 600k-900k alownce 500k major gen 900k- 2million alownce uncountable. dey mk dia money tru eating soidiers benefit like ration cash allownce given to sojas at war front which is usually 70k dey will like 25k in d name of feedin dem rubish,and again if u ate fortunate to
command any unit or formation very huge allownces like admin cost n runing cost all dis Dead personel benefit dey enjoy
Please what is the starting salary for doctors in the nigeria army
Re: What To Know About The Nigerian Army Salary Structure by Enyimbafc: 10:56pm On Jul 14
dreamxhaser:

I guide pass captain. I dey on same lane with major.

But I go soon catch up with general next year with all him allowance.

$2k monthly is the target.
Good day sir,i have been reading about your comments on this forum and i'm really impressed.Please can you teach me any of the online skills you practice,or show me direction.I am 33years pls help a brother.
Re: What To Know About The Nigerian Army Salary Structure by Love800(m): 12:50pm On Jul 15
Well-done sis.
Sis, abeg help your boy with anything. Even if is 1k or 500naira, i will appreciate alot.
Hunger and no good job want to kill me.
Leemzyy:
Its not correct plss my hubby is paid far more than that there
Re: What To Know About The Nigerian Army Salary Structure by Officialphileo: 1:04pm On Jul 15
Fully Funded Russian Open Doors 2024 Scholarship – Apply Now!

Want to study in Russia for FREE? Apply for the fully funded Open Doors Scholarship! Applications open September - December.

📺 Watch how to apply:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXeFok1kDk?si=N16xU3TsAqJLqJQN
🔗 Details here: https://od.globaluni.ru/en/
Re: What To Know About The Nigerian Army Salary Structure by MrCork: 9:50pm On Jul 17
Cutehector:
Make i see any colonel wey go come dey talk rubbish for my front.

Brother Aint u gay any more ?....u prefa gay colonel? How sad!! undecided
Re: What To Know About The Nigerian Army Salary Structure by TonyBankz(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18
mohims:

In the Army is either you are a Major General or you are a Brigadier General. The highest rank in the Army is the rank of Lieutenant General and it is only for the COAS. He listed a rank as General. There's no such rank in the military. I can authentically tell you that the salary structure he quoted was for about 4 years ago. They earn much more than that now
There is a General rank in the army but it's only meant for the chief of defense just like lieutenant general Is meant for only the COAS.
No one as ever attained the rank of field Marshall
Re: What To Know About The Nigerian Army Salary Structure by TonyBankz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18
Leemzyy:
Its not correct plss my hubby is paid far more than that there
Clear us sis...which rank is your hubby at
Re: What To Know About The Nigerian Army Salary Structure by dreamxhaser: 8:10am On Jul 19
Enyimbafc:
Good day sir,i have been reading about your comments on this forum and i'm really impressed.Please can you teach me any of the online skills you practice,or show me direction.I am 33years pls help a brother.

Okay bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.