Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,859 members, 7,893,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws (32110 Views)

World Bank Blocks Loans, New Funding To Uganda Over Anti-gay Bill / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa / Paul Biya Wins Re-Election As Cameroon President At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by EmmyDJourno: 11:57pm On Jul 11
See their children, given Vee to foul spirits, like Biya, like Tinubu useless daughters🤣
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by pedrilo: 2:23am On Jul 12
That country is a very useless and docile country in the whole world
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by Egoveen: 2:40am On Jul 12
UGLY THING
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by DOM7: 6:23am On Jul 12
true true sin make person ugly, look at how this one resemble frog and what she is preaching.
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by obaidan: 8:10am On Jul 12
her/his(whatever she decides to be) father was busy concentrating on power instead of using small energy to guide her/him.
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by michoim(m): 8:57am On Jul 12
Very stupid and senseless girl...
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by WizardOfNG: 9:54am On Jul 12
VULCAN:
For someone who claims to be on the fence - you sure have put a lot of effort in defending the gay point of view.

Lollz.

You think I care what you think? I don't believe it is a crime to be gay so nothing wrong, from my perspective, if anyone considers me gay.

If you're decent and not an attention-seeking mischief-maker, seeking cheap likes, you will realize that treating human beings less than animals is wrong and something every upright and responsible person should fight against as much as possible.

One of the factors that led to the American civil war was about some not wanting to grant freedom to black slaves while others insisted it was wrong for black people to be enslaved and 'owned' like animals.

Those who fought and gave their lives for black slaves to be free were black people alone abi going by your reasoning that anyone "putting effort" to fight injustice must belong to the group they are defending?

Some of you, going by your talk, show why Nigeria is backwards and far from joining the status of "developed nations".

You don't have to approve of LGBTQ+ folks but give them the fundamental human right to live and make private choices all consenting adults should be entitled to.

Look into your own soul and tell us how what consenting adults do with each other in their private bedrooms concern you enough for you to want to hound, prosecute, jail and kill them as is done to murderers worldwide.

You people see nothing wrong with the mindset of Nigerians whereby bandits and terrorist, who are serial killers, are granted full amnesty while gays are stoned to death in the same geographical region of Nigeria.

Only God can intervene in the matter of Nigeria because we are the embodiment of everything bad and undesirable about human beings.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by WizardOfNG: 10:11am On Jul 12
Bonapart:
you all rebellious people will perish here and after, that my friend is reality. Gays and lesbian has no place amongst us, if it pains you, you can as well go and end it all. After all you people has no value among humanity

Lol. Look up the adage "swimming against the tides" to know what people of your archaic and throwback mindset are trying to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by WizardOfNG: 10:23am On Jul 12
Satazaa:
are you one? If yes, then get the hell out of your closet

Lol. What a clown. Anyone who defends the LGBTQ community must be a member of their community?

Are you dumb enough, because you think the billions of people on Earth are like you, to assume no principled and Liberal people exist who are not LGBTQ yet stand against the awful segregation and inhuman treatment they face?

Many non-black people defended black folks against slavery and racism to the extent the world is now fairer. We thank God many human beings 100 years ago show they were more evolved than a caveman like you in 2024.

Mumu, how many times can you cite that the cause of your major problems is related to LGBTQ existing?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by kmaster007: 10:30am On Jul 12
Dey play... Dey sign it other ground [quote author=christistruth01 post=130912569][/quote]
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by WizardOfNG: 10:37am On Jul 12
BoldBrainz:

Oga, shut up dia!

Closeted gays everywhere on internet platforms subtly making cases for their repulsive sex inclinations and trying to use semantics to hoodwink the reading public. Yansh ambassador!

Lo. What are you going to do about gay folks? Kill them all? Decent and humane heterosexual accept that their own choice is private to them, as adults, same as the sexual choices of LGBTQ adults should also be private to them. Simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by WizardOfNG: 10:42am On Jul 12
bigiyaro:
Just like the criminally insane folks , sexually mad and mentally deluded folks like you need to be clamped in an asylum for the sexually disoriented. Why don't you try to take a man to do a court marriage, then we will know if Africans love fvckin a man's butt hole. Werey

I bet if we look at your past posts you'll likely be a grade A dullards who never contributes anything positive here and probably resides in the romance and celeb section harassing Nairaland females and gossiping about Davido and Chioma. Caveman.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by WizardOfNG: 10:54am On Jul 12
Svoboda:

Oga, as far as the west doesnt accept our polygamy laws, and finds them criminal, africa will not accept lgbtq. Civil rights and freedom dont start and end in washington or paris. This is the reason i have some latent sympathy for far right movements in the west. Lets stop turning the world up side down.

Rubbish. The West may not approve of polygamy because of how they may feel uncontrolled population growth for a largely very poor continent, that polygamy encourages, especially among the illiterate and unemployed class, is a net negative for Africa economically.

Yet they will never demand African nation make laws to punish those who are polygamous same as Africans make laws to kill LGBTQs.

Don't just make wild claims. Show an example of a western nation demanding polygamy in Africa be criminalised by law as judicial legislation exist to kill gays in Nigeria.

Personally, I don't approve of polygamy and would never engage in it but not my place to speak for other men on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by WizardOfNG: 10:57am On Jul 12
Kobicove:

This lie is too much!!! shocked

Which part of Nigeria do you have lesbians walking around holding hands with one partner dressed as a man?

The Nigeria where I live?!!!

You must never have set foot in Lagos. Truthful Lagosians can confirm. Haters of LGBTQ can deny.

I dont really care about those living in denial because the bottom line is that more relaxation of the laws against LGBTQs is inevitable as a trend of evolution which never remains still or moves backward.

After all, you're no longer using the phone below ba? So, keep 'swimming against the tide' if you want. You'll drown in the end.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by Svoboda(m): 11:54am On Jul 12
WizardOfNG:

Rubbish. The West may not approve of polygamy because of how they may feel uncontrolled population growth for a largely very poor continent, that polygamy encourages, especially among the illiterate and unemployed class, is a net negative for Africa economically.

Yet they will never demand African nation make laws to punish those who are polygamous same as Africans make laws to kill LGBTQs.

Don't just make wild claims. Show an example of a western nation demanding polygamy in Africa be criminalised by law as judicial legislation exist to kill gays in Nigeria.

Personally, I don't approve of polygamy and would never engage in it but not my place to speak for other men on the matter.

I think youre exhibiting inferiority complex victimhood if you persist in your thought that the West has to be the standard.

Lgtbq is repulsive to mankind. If you need freedom to exhibit your animalistic wantoness, go to the west and dash them your backside.

Yoire even the one making baseless claims, if not, Tell me where anti lgbtq laws stipulate death penalty in africa when its in your hallowed west that your lgtbq hordes have been targeted.

I will continue to insist. Let the west recognize polygamy as a mainstream culture in africa.

They arent the standard of civil rights and freedom.
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by Bonapart(m): 11:59am On Jul 12
WizardOfNG:

Lol. Look up the adage "swimming against the tides" to know what people of your archaic and throwback mindset are trying to achieve.
oga, you all will perish. Weti you dey gain for man nyash. Devil
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by Amwitty(f): 12:16pm On Jul 12
Akalia:
Not just sex but perverted sex. They have no constructive agenda. Very empty movement.
I am glad you understand this thing. Like if you look at their lives most of them have nothing to offer all they think of is " their fetish" and it's so sad that they want the whole world to follow them and be cool with it meanwhile it isn't. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by bigiyaro(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12
WizardOfNG:

I bet if we look at your past posts you'll likely be a grade A dullards who never contributes anything positive here and probably resides in the romance and celeb section harassing Nairaland females and gossiping about Davido and Chioma. Caveman.
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by Silver1996(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12
laugh in swahili....
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by sunnyprof: 3:00pm On Jul 12
why do we have so many liers on nairaland? Claiming Gay is popular, may be like madness sha!

Gays are laughing stock in Africa ... the fact!!

they either do their thing in secret or just want to try to bolden up to make some acts .... but still end up hiding for shame

POINT BLANK
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by Armanipounds: 11:21pm On Jul 12
MadamFolake:
Just shut up you gay. Come out of your closet and see if we won't stone you. Mkpi

Oh pls shut it,
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by Padipadi: 4:24pm On Jul 13
CorrectionFLuid:
Bisexual women are prettier than lesbians. Change my mind.
Homosapien, so you're a gaynibal!
I rest my case and gave up on you.
You ll suffer for 600 years for drilling a hardcore borehole!

Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by CorrectionFLuid: 6:01pm On Jul 13
Padipadi:

Homosapien, so you're a gaynibal!
I rest my case and gave up on you.
You ll suffer for 600 years for drilling a hardcore borehole!
Character dey Shaa 😂
Re: Cameroon President's Daughter, Brenda Hopes Coming Out Will Change Anti-Gay Laws by Padipadi: 6:45pm On Jul 13
CorrectionFLuid:

Character dey Shaa 😂
Before nko!
You sef be case. Shebi you be hacker. See head like N1000 bread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Opens Up On Why Nigeria Cancelled Military Training / Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter / Biden’s Victory Will Attract $700b To Nigeria, Other Emerging Markets, Say Exper

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.