Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Not Everyone You See Is A Human Being And I Can Tell The Difference - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Everyone You See Is A Human Being And I Can Tell The Difference (10751 Views)

Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being / Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] / Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Everyone You See Is A Human Being And I Can Tell The Difference by CaptainJune: 12:25am On Jul 16
MercyStan, here is something for you to read.

http:///43114bc9240713en_ng?link=1&client=opera
Re: Not Everyone You See Is A Human Being And I Can Tell The Difference by DeeScan: 4:31am On Jul 16
somethinggood:
Lols. She confirmed a picture i took 2years back had a smoke while the one i took recently after an accident i had didnt have no smoke..

This can mean 2 things, its either i died and came back as a ghost or

People can change to no smoke depending on ur health status
total crap..

Until she gets that eye checked, I'd only be halfway in belief of this..
Re: Not Everyone You See Is A Human Being And I Can Tell The Difference by triangulation: 5:10am On Jul 16
MercyStan:

I can only speculate. But like I said, the no smoke people are the only ones that leave me with a sharp cold feeling when I come in contact with them. And the fact that every other group of people have a certain colour of smoke makes them very different. I don't think these people have a soul. That's my own theory.

In terms of sight, I have no issues with this ability. It's the way I have always seen people ever since I was a child. For you it might seem like a visual distraction because you are used to seeing people without the smoke, but in my case it's my natural way of seeing humans.

The only aspect that I might call it a burden is because it makes me form opinions about people without even knowing them on a personal level.

Please, let me have your contact.
More easily, this is mine: 07061531737
It is also my WhatsApp line. Please message me 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Not Everyone You See Is A Human Being And I Can Tell The Difference by Eriggadune: 6:45pm On Jul 18
MercyStan:
Please check your email spam if you sent me a private message. My replies seem to enter spam.

What of the person on my profile, what color?
Re: Not Everyone You See Is A Human Being And I Can Tell The Difference by yungevvy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18
MercyStan:

I can only speculate. But like I said, the no smoke people are the only ones that leave me with a sharp cold feeling when I come in contact with them. And the fact that every other group of people have a certain colour of smoke makes them very different. I don't think these people have a soul. That's my own theory.

In terms of sight, I have no issues with this ability. It's the way I have always seen people ever since I was a child. For you it might seem like a visual distraction because you are used to seeing people without the smoke, but in my case it's my natural way of seeing humans.

The only aspect that I might call it a burden is because it makes me form opinions about people without even knowing them on a personal level.

Have you tested your "endowment" on AI generated images?
Re: Not Everyone You See Is A Human Being And I Can Tell The Difference by Iamblessed85: 11:03pm On Jul 18
Eriggadune:

What color do you see on this girl?

Black smoke sir.

Cc kingazubuike

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

. / 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To / "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.