Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,114 members, 7,925,511 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:00 PM

Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) (50115 Views)

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 2:09pm On Jul 11
efemena5050:
Relationship right Now let's talk like people with IQ. Oga what will prompt an individual to throw his better half from the building if they have good and intimate relationship......no matter how u try to justify this .....snake no dey enter frog hole for peace talk.........
Mr man whatever might have happened between them is not what I am talking about.
How do you know that the girl was a prostitute?
Does being thrown from a building makes her a prostitute, is that how you draw your
conclusions? Person wey get IQ!

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by efemena5050(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Mr man whatever might have happened between them is not what I am talking about.
How do you know that the girl was a prostitute?
Does being thrown from a building makes her a prostitute, is that how you draw your
conclusions? Person wey get IQ!
snake no dey enter frog hole for peace talk
Abgero no dey use phonetic when them dey collect money from taxi drivers
Cat and rat go only get peace talk for God's presence as nothing fit bring them together for Earth
Me and tunubu no fit relate for life for making me drink garri with pride

Oga any colouration u want to add .....add. cuz u cant invalidate my claim and testament
The girl going to an hotel and being throw signify deals... mutually exclusive...with precondition....
....."will u throw ur girl that u have connections with outside oga
Go back and read the story .....some person even cautioned her not to go with the guys
Ur here forming woke see no stress me .....read u refused.comprehend u no fit ....deduce points wahala .....ogbeni come show me ur waec result

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 2:19pm On Jul 11
efemena5050:
snake no dey enter frog hole for peace talk
Abgero no dey use phonetic when them dey collect money from taxi drivers
Cat and rat go only get peace talk for God's presence as nothing fit bring them together for Earth
Me and tunubu no fit relate for life for making me drink garri with pride

Oga any colouration u want to add .....add. cuz u cant invalidate my claim and testament
The girl going to an hotel and being throw signify deals... mutually exclusive...with precondition....
....."will u throw ur girl that u have connections with outside oga
Go back and read the story .....some person even cautioned her not to go with the guys
Ur here forming woke see no stress me .....read u refused.comprehend u no fit ....deduce points wahala .....ogbeni come show me ur waec result
Ok the girl is prostitute....Mr IQ...now you can rest.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Smitaro100(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11
alphaNomega:
to all the people calling a dead girl they don't know a prostitute, you all are not well.

Not like I was judging her tho.. I was only stating a fact, or you think maybe she went for evangelism or counselling? Try to dey use ur brain properly.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by efemena5050(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Ok the girl is prostitute....Mr IQ...now you can rest.
Have a nice day.
lol ....I laff in capital letters.....my oga thanks for the validation with this I have added more impetus and Credence to my level of competence and factual engagement as a legal luminary to my personal....we no dey querrel na argument.....
The girl na Ashana

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Twoclans(f): 2:24pm On Jul 11
alphaNomega:
to all the people calling a dead girl they don't know a prostitute, you all are not well.

Like I don't just get it ,even if she is a prostitute does she deserve to be murdered just like that.

God abeg ohhh,which kind of humans do I share this nairaland space with .

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Okeoghenerobert: 2:36pm On Jul 11
May her soul rest in peace but students, especially girls please learn from this.All that glitters are not gold.Face your studies and wait for your time.There are wicked evil people out there if you are not careful and prayerful.
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Machinegun91(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11
Nigerian girls with fish brains

First thing that comes to their minds when a man approach them is.... Chop and go.

Kenyan women are more civilized than Nigeria women

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Bigbrothergisth(f): 2:39pm On Jul 11
Nairaland need cleansing needs to ban some people out of this forum

Some one jus died and the next thing that comes out of your head is Olosho!

Does that mean she deserve to be killed?

Y’all keep acting like u don’t have S3x

And how do u know she is into that? Let alone to kill her.

So many brainless people in this forum and ought to be taught serious lesson.

No respect for the dead a single Rip and shut the Fv3k up

You people commenting your parent did much worse during there youthful days and they didn’t die

Retard fools

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by OChimex: 2:43pm On Jul 11
saintopus:
Sidon for one place dem no go hear word.

Many Nigerians are beginning to think like animals.

So does it justify killing someone?

Who doesn't make a mistake. B3casue your own mistake didn't result in death or serious harm doesn't make you innocent.
Stop blaming the victims
Blame the evil doers who harm people who trust them

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by FashionCookie(f): 2:51pm On Jul 11
alphaNomega:

Very foolish hypocrites. As if they or their sisters are saints. Nairaland's too toxic.
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by FashionCookie(f): 2:55pm On Jul 11
Samakus:
No RIP to waste

Same way I won't give a flying **ck even if my sis is the one. I warn ladies to be careful. But if toto too scratch and you die for it, no flying **ck will be given
You will not preach to your gender that go about killing young girls/people for sport as if they are stepping on ants.
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by FashionCookie(f): 2:56pm On Jul 11
Buharidgeneral:
Hotel or hotel . Na hostel my mind dey read since so sad 😭
Me too. Until I read where the receptionist was arrested.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Nyanabo2: 3:11pm On Jul 11
Dem bin wan use her for their normal ways. Or maybe twas a Group Intimacy gone wrong.
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by OwoukoUrua(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11
LOL 😂
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by bluefilm: 4:00pm On Jul 11
Some of these 100 level girls sef

Can you imagine, they've not even done matric, but dem don dey follow man enta hotels

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Chasito(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11
Instead make you settle down and do what your people sent you to school for.
You go dey jump from one dick to another.

If Una check well now, na one useless yahoo boy wey dey drive one cheap 2003 Camry go kill this girl.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by meobizy(f): 4:32pm On Jul 11
Likely a sixteen or seventeen year old for her picture to be blurred. All these small girls wey wan spoil by force. I understand the idea of exercising one's freedom. Thank God many of us survived those days. I'm old and tired today. Nothing fit entice me based on youthful exuberance.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by sketching: 4:36pm On Jul 11
saintopus:
Sidon for one place dem no go hear word.

100 Level... Those once can not sit down one place.
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by sketching: 4:37pm On Jul 11
meobizy:
Likely a sixteen or seventeen year old for her picture to be blurred. All these small girls wey wan spoil by force. I understand the idea of exercising one's freedom. Thank God many of us survived those days. I'm old and tired today. Nothing fit entice me based on youthful exuberance.

100 Level.
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by meobizy(f): 4:46pm On Jul 11
sketching:

100 Level.
Yes. She was 100 Level years old.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by OwoukoUrua(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11
Twoclans:

Like I don't just get it ,even if she is a prostitute does she deserve to be murdered just like that.

God abeg ohhh,which kind of humans do I share this nairaland space with .

Are you a prostitute?

No offence intended, just asking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Alsenora: 5:05pm On Jul 11
Exactly the point as you raised it. Anyone could die any time but living irressponsibly has more deadly repercussion/price tag to it. May our youths embrace right choices...
Smitaro100:
So sad.. year 1 student already going to a hotel with a man.. it's so sad most ladies are really risking their lives all in d name of making fast money and just to feel among ure chilling with d big guys not minding d source of his money, mk una continue o.

Na fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Squeezer2024: 5:14pm On Jul 11
That's not the case, ones u agree and go, cooperate to save urself
Leemzyy:
They thinks thats just d way 2 earn a flashy lifestyle,its a great pity

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11
Zico5:
The heart of man is truly evil. What could make someone push her fellow human from 3 storey building. Our youths these days are more dangerous and wicked. They failed to believe there is repercussion for anything we do on the surface of the earth.
My brother,many of them are in this forum, advocating the non existence of God..this encouraging a very non sensitive and care free life, anything goes.
Most of the younger generation,if not careful,is up for utter destruction by the devil.
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Bribri: 5:18pm On Jul 11
Brother was in your shoes years back.it took prayer and positive mindset not to classify all women the same.Even respected men of God were not left out.
efemena5050:
I was opporruned to work in an hotel recently after insulting my madam at work which led to my sack ...through out my miserable stay in that job I realized something about women
Many are useless and cheap
Many are so visionless ...imagine a guy bringing one useless girl around 2am looking drunk
Many women only pretend to one mugu chasing them while another idiot is busy chewing them in one 8k room
Girls don't reject old men ooooo they only pretend in public ....old men bring them in for short time
Married women are part of the game some are domestic prostitute
Girls are naturally lazy and selfish who only become useful for their pussy hence the reason men use them
A girl forming for u is been chewed through the anus somewhere

Quote me wrongly and I will tell u about ur mother ......
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Leemzyy(f): 5:25pm On Jul 11
Squeezer2024:
That's not the case, ones u agree and go, cooperate to save urself
You can say that again,but if i should i ask you?why should a girl go with a man 2 a hotel?like 4 what reason?
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by DonroxyII: 6:09pm On Jul 11
Zico5:
The heart of man is truly evil. What could make someone push her fellow human from 3 storey building. Our youths these days are more dangerous and wicked. They failed to believe there is repercussion for anything we do on the surface of the earth.
They don High Bro ... Any Slight Argument is a Madness Pro Max because everyone is operating on Intense Emotions!
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Neddyogu(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11
Na school ur people send u to naa. U leave studies go fvck for hotel, now u're so fvcked!
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by seanery: 7:14pm On Jul 11
We dont care.

Naija problem is more important
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Azazyel: 7:15pm On Jul 11
It's obvious she went for oloshoism. She even gave a fake name. All these girls, They just want to buy iPhone by force. They don't want to go through the normal route. They see their bodies as a gateway to the top. Greed has killed this one. Dem no dey hear word.
Re: Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) by Kei144(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11
Very young people have the disadvantage of inexperience. Things are hard and this girl heard that a girl could get money by going out with men. She didn't know the dangers and how to guard against them. She lost her life because of inexperience.

Just today, I was in a keke in Awka and we saw some vehicles blowing sirens, with a soldier that was part of the convoy near us trying to clear the way for the convoy to pass through Eke Awka. The keke driver wanted to play a fast one and the soldier, wearing the rank of sergeant, warned him. The keke driver began to complain and I told him that he was lucky that soldier is a sergeant. The sergeant was gentle with motorists because of his experience. If it were army private or lance corporal, he won't hesitate to rough-handle motorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniport Admission List Out! / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.