Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

he - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / he (104 Views)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

he by irumole1975: 8:43pm On Jul 10
hi
Re: he by RealityKings: 9:15pm On Jul 10
irumole1975:

Now that you’re here, I got admission for my masters degree in the US and I don’t think US embassy will give visa if they are not convinced I have enough money in my account to offset the tuition so I don’t become a nuisance in their country when I get there. As a Nigerian, I add 1+2, and I’ve decided to give nairalander a chance to invest in me so they can be part of my success story. Here is how I think you can help;

(1) I want an individual who can convert this money and send it to me in naira in my account so I can take it to the embassy. I want someone whose source of money is legal, and he should not be someone who’ll be proud later that he helped me. I won’t return this money so he should not ask.

(2) if you’re already in the US, I want someone living in North Carolina who can accommodate me for the 2yrs duration of my program. You shouldn’t be broke and be ready to feed me for the whole duration also. You should also have a car in case my school is far from ur house.

Kindly DM me if you fit all these criteria. I’ll choose the best person for this myself

Hahahah who be this one grin

1 Like

Re: he by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10
abeg OP, did you miss taking your meds today?

(1) (Reply)

Am Gonna Start Dropping Lyrics For Free / Ways / Sweet Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.