Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,149 members, 7,896,900 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate (22314 Views)

Twitter Ban: SERAP, 176 Nigerians Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations / SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by shonepa(m): 7:15am On Jul 11
How? Kenyans carry Dj go protest?

Difference dey btw protest and performance.

Igans:
Kenya comes to mind. Does human has the right to cry for help

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo, Letterhead Or Outdoor Design for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us Your Company name for Logo
https://forms.gle/7BiY8cSBRHpZfoiB8
Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by Segxydube: 7:18am On Jul 11
helinues:
Dey play.

Na when ICC go release their own report?

A curfew was declared by the LASG as early as 4pm that day. Who were the people protesting at night after the curfew? Perhaps ghost

You be werey
Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by BluntCrazeMan: 7:25am On Jul 11
dre11:

https://fij.ng/article/breaking-ecowas-court-finds-nigeria-guilty-of-rights-abuse-at-lekki-tollgate/
Can the Judgement of the ECOWAS Court be implemented in Nigeria.??

Had there been any earlier judgement of this ECOWAS Court which had been implemented in Nigeria before.??

((Cc.. Fergie001))
Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by RealDaughter(f): 7:28am On Jul 11
Even without being told I knew there was a massacre,but most Nigerians are filled with Tribal and religious Hate,when some people else where cried of the same thing they joined the evil government to shut them up,now e don reach you,make you feel what those people felt too,RIP to all IPOB members shot like this while innocently protesting unarmed at Bridge head,keep saying e no concern you,e go reach you all supporters of evil..
Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by Chatflick(m): 7:55am On Jul 11
helinues:
Dey play.

A curfew was declared by the LASG as early as 4pm that day. Who were the people protesting at night after the curfew? Perhaps ghost

If you no die this year eh
Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by Umuinyioku: 9:00am On Jul 11
NOETHNICITY:
Very useless Ecowas
ECOWAS is useless because of they found your Lagos state government culpable for the brutality and killings,abi?

You never see anything!
Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:33am On Jul 11
MadamFolake:
I'm a lady. Not a guy.
ok ma please have mercy on that man
Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by abah001: 9:45am On Jul 11
Yeye ECOWAS, full with bribe, na still the bad Nigerian politicians they control ECOWAS. Na now day break for there eye
Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by Mbanda(m): 9:57am On Jul 11
givedemwotowoto:
Something that those who claim they love Nigeria still deny. They’re not called fake lovers of Nigeria for nothing
Hmmm.. helinues comes to mind.
But my happiness is that, no matter how they deny it the truth is visibly showing for everyone to see.
Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by bitbillionaire: 10:26am On Jul 11
I am a ruthlessly objective person who have no time for sentiment. My own view on this endsars matter has always been extremely unpopular and will continue to be so as I believe in saying things the way they are.

The sovereignty and stability of Nigeria is supreme and superior to every concept and law of individual human right and freedom of expression.

Consequently, I make bold to say that whoever died at lekki tollgate that night truly deserve to die as there was curfew in place which was meant to forestall the breakdown of law and order and every lagos resident was supposed to stay indoor.

I have zero pity for whoever flouted the curfew that night and came outside for a protest that lacked justification as the FG had already disbanded SARS unit of the police force just to appease the protesters but unfortunately the protesters suddenly became intoxicated by their new found power of protest and wanted to continue protesting indefinitely to the detriment of Nigeria's security and stability
Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by seuncyrus(m): 11:40am On Jul 11
helinues:
Dey play.

No matter how well you're being paid by the APC , it still doesn't mean you should have a dead conscience. Many of you just take money and just forget your humanity completely , is it really that bad ? c'mon
Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by Chiefpriestt: 11:53am On Jul 11
helinues:
Dey play.

Never mind, one day this evil government brutality go touch your family. It's a promise
Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by Vitally123: 12:40pm On Jul 11
Re: ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate by elevated2: 8:41am On Jul 12
Curious345:

I just Try to get it off my mind .

Because I ate and drank with the protesters anytime I passed through that place . All highly educated handsome guys and cute ladies . Some even came from overseas .

It was so lovely ..then the army came and massacred
How sad that was! See if you can get professional help or some self help you help come out from that "state". Wishing you well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$470M Abuja CCTV-Cameras & Solar-Panel Packup After 6 Months (Pictures) / FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal / Buhari Tours The National Park In Malabo And Meets With Nigerian Community (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.