Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,662 members, 7,951,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too (1081 Views)

Soludo's “it Is Not Broken” And Anambra's 120 Billion Naira Debt / 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by elhakiimed(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10
Today I had the time for a retrospect. I find it hard to shake off the disappointment I feel about my reaction to a recent development in the ongoing international wars.

I caught myself feeling a little less than a 100 percent dejected about the recent bombing of the alleged Children’s Hospitals in Ukraine. I fear I might have become desensitized to such horror, which should have been unthinkable.

For everyone of you who likes to talk smart and rationalize the death of Gazan kids, I hope you find your portion in life.

It is monsters like you who is help driving us all down this rabbit hole of Dehumanization.

You will have kids someday or perhaps you already do, can you imagine a lunatic rationalizing harm towards them? No you can't.

You share responsibility for their death in Palestine, Congo, Sudan, Ukraine, etc. If you don't draw the line at their endangerment.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by RealityKings: 9:47pm On Jul 10
Peace is important. This is why you don't cross people's borders and murder innocent women and children and posting them on Twitter.
People will avenge the dead and still claim your lands as bounty of war.

There is no fairness in war

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10
elhakiimed:
Today I had the time for a retrospect. I find it hard to shake off the disappointment I feel about my reaction to a recent development in the ongoing international wars.

I caught myself feeling a little less than a 100 percent dejected about the recent bombing of the alleged Children’s Hospitals in Ukraine. I fear I might have become desensitized to such horror, which should have been unthinkable.

For everyone of you who likes to talk smart and rationalize the death of Gazan kids, I hope you find your portion in life.
It is monsters like you who is help driving us all down this rabbit hole of Dehumanization.
You will have kids someday or perhaps you already do, can you imagine a lunatic rationalizing harm towards them? No you can't.

You share responsibility for their death in Palestine, Congo, Sudan, Ukraine, etc. If you don't draw the line at their endangerment.

sadly, many dont care about the lives of Congolese or Palestine innocent people, and only value the lives of Ukrainian etc.

thus why, you hear everyday about the atrocities in Ukraine but just yesterday the Israelis bombed a Gaza school (30 dead) and all these same media are silent about that atrocity.
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by elhakiimed(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10
RealityKings:
Peace is important. This is why you don't cross people's borders and murder innocent women and children and posting them on Twitter.
People will avenge the dead and still claim your lands as bounty of war.

There is no fairness in war

I see you're pretending to not know the issue preceeds oct 7.

I didn't post to argue, but killing generations of people and dehumanizing them is an invitation to revolt. But blowing up multiple children hospital without any objective proof of hamas hideout is an act of wild animals. Blowing up shelter and aid givers is despicable and you're sick for justifying their actions.
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by RealityKings: 10:08pm On Jul 10
elhakiimed:

I didn't post to argue, but killing generations of people and dehumanizing them is an invitation to revolt. But blowing up multiple children hospital without any objective proof of hamas hideout is an act of wild animals. Blowing up shelter and aid givers is despicable and you're sick for justifying their actions.

There is no fairness in war.
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by elhakiimed(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, many dont care about the lives of Congolese or Palestine innocent people, and only value the lives of Ukrainian etc.

thus why, you hear everyday about the atrocities in Ukraine but just yesterday the Israelis bombed a Gaza school (30 dead) and all these same media are silent about that atrocity.

Actually, not many. The opinions are forced on a lot of people from media, which is controlled by these monsters. Biden's incapabality is prime example.

There are parties in EU, Finland, etc fighting seriously for traditional family, but woke media suppresses what doesn't fit their propaganda.
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by elhakiimed(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10
RealityKings:

There is no fairness in war.

Is this your interpretation of war?

State sanctioned apartheid?

https://youtube.com/shorts/YHZuj_V1ZU0?si=MwbPhe4iKlVcEkgp
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by helinues: 10:20pm On Jul 10
Are they still fighting ni?

I stopped following more than 4 months ago . Na beginning of evil making to be staying updated about killings of human beings not animals

38 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by elhakiimed(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10
helinues:
Are they still fighting ni?

I stopped following more than 4 months ago . Na beginning of evil making to be staying updated about killings of human beings not animals

People "forget about it" for far too long, until oct 2023, when media finally found sth to hold on to for their continued propaganda.

They take people home, build house for European immigrants on it, and record their screaming as threat.
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by 001Lagos: 10:28pm On Jul 10
This thread is about gazan kids and not Ukraine kids as you want us to believe but erm, maybe I will take you serious when Islamic radicals stop throwing bombs where many people are gathered

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by elhakiimed(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10
001Lagos:
This thread is about gazan kids and not Ukraine kids as you want us to believe but erm, maybe I will take you serious when Islamic radicals stop throwing bombs where many people are gathered

Na the werey people wey I de talk for my post be dis.

Drowned in Hopeless bigotry. What does it matter if I talk about gazan kids, is their death any less important?

I know many Ukrainians personally, they're genuinely terrible and racist set of people, but that should have nothing to do with safety for their kids.
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by 001Lagos: 10:37pm On Jul 10
elhakiimed:

Na the werey people wey I de talk for my post be dis.
Lol 🤣😆
You can only describe yourself you can't describe me

You do not care about the Ukraine children like you want us to believe because they aren't Muslims, it's the Gaza children that made you thread.

But, I won't support violence against children.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by elhakiimed(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10
001Lagos:

Lol 🤣😆

You do not care about the Ukraine children like you want us to believe because they aren't Muslims, it's the Gaza children that made you thread.

Ignoramus, you think say na only Muslim kids de die for Palestine. Those kids share more DNA with Jesus you worship than you and your generation will have combined.

Out here advertising your foolishness.
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by elhakiimed(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10
001Lagos:

Lol 🤣😆

You described yourself just fine with your chosen words, you don't have to worry about me.
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by 001Lagos: 10:47pm On Jul 10
elhakiimed:

Ignoramus, you think say na only Muslim kids de die for Palestine. Those kids share more DNA with Jesus you worship than you and your generation will have combined.

Out here advertising your foolishness.
Stop throwing bombs and maybe you would find peace ✌️

You can't be throwing bombs in the name of your prophet and expects people not to bomb you back

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by elhakiimed(m): 12:49am On Jul 11
001Lagos:

Stop throwing bombs and maybe you would find peace ✌️

You can't be throwing bombs in the name of your prophet and expects people not to bomb you back

Like say this yeye childish statement go cure your shattered ego.
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by Gerrard59(m): 2:08am On Jul 11
elhakiimed:

yen yen yen... I searched your moniker with the following terms:

"elhakiimed + Jos"
"elhakiimed + Fulani herdsmen"
"elhakiimed + Bandits"
"elhakiimed + Benue"

NOTHING CAME OUT!

A black African who mostly queues for petrol is more concerned with the events in far-away Ukraine than the events happening in his backyard. You are a black Muslim man in Nigeria, Mr elhakiimed, when have you protested the continuous slaughtering of Muslim farmers in Zamfara? In Katsina? In Borno? In Niger State? Don't they deserve similar concerns you have for long-distance Gazans? Are the lives of Gazans superior to your fellow Nigerians who are butchered simply because they went to cultivate their crops?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by elhakiimed(m): 7:29am On Jul 11
Gerrard59:

yen yen yen... I searched your moniker with the following terms:

"elhakiimed + Jos"
"elhakiimed + Fulani herdsmen"
"elhakiimed + Bandits"
"elhakiimed + Benue"

NOTHING CAME OUT!

A black African who mostly queues for petrol is more concerned with the events in far-away Ukraine than the events happening in his backyard. You are a black Muslim man in Nigeria, Mr elhakiimed, when have you protested the continuous slaughtering of Muslim farmers in Zamfara? In Katsina? In Borno? In Niger State? Don't they deserve similar concerns you have for long-distance Gazans? Are the lives of Gazans superior to your fellow Nigerians who are butchered simply because they went to cultivate their crops?

Pained soul. I suppose de make register of my activity post am for mail come your house because I be African Muslim.

You'll say anything to distract people from the main topic here.

You wan comment your ignorance and you no get courtesy to read post first.

Which other place for the whole world children de at risk like Gazan kids? Close to 15,000 children die, you wan de use insincere reference confuse people.
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by Beautifulday: 8:06am On Jul 11
elhakiimed:

Politicians need empty brains like you to keep war raging
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by Gerrard59(m): 8:20am On Jul 11
elhakiimed:

Pained soul. I suppose de make register of my activity post am for mail come your house because I be African Muslim.
ce and you no get courtesy to read post first.

Which other place for the whole world children de at risk like Gazan kids? Close to 15,000 children die, you wan de use insincere reference confuse people.

Charity begins at home. More children and adult lives have been lost in Nigeria within the past decade than whatever number in Gaza. If it pains you so much, here are two options:

- Travel to Gaza to fight the Israeli Defence Force
- Donate to Palestinians
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by MrEverest(m): 8:27am On Jul 11
What a clown 🤡 . There is much more tragedy going on in the North particularly and Nigeria generally than Ukraine, Gaza, Lebanon and Sudan combined.

Are the hundreds dying in Nigeria not humans? More people are dying in Nigeria and there is more sufferings too, in absolute numbers!!!

What a joke!!!

elhakiimed:

Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by elhakiimed(m): 11:19am On Jul 11
MrEverest:
What a clown 🤡 . There is much more tragedy going on in the North particularly and Nigeria generally than Ukraine, Gaza, Lebanon and Sudan combined.

Are the hundreds dying in Nigeria not humans? More people are dying in Nigeria and there is more sufferings too, in absolute numbers!!!

What a joke!!!

Disingenuous hypocrites suddenly care about northern Nigeria.

Unlike you my life isn't locked to nairaland, so excuse me for thinking you're stupid to even bring this up after reading the post.

If you helped suffering Nigerians in anyway, good for you, but you'll never know what I do as well.

Stop trying to derail topics about the suffering of Gazan kids. It's not a competition of who faces the most calamity.

Beautifulday:

Politicians need empty brains like you to keep war raging

I'll take whatever is the opposite of what you are, anyday. I'm certain the post went right over your rough head. Incoherent loser
Gerrard59:

Charity begins at home. More children and adult lives have been lost in Nigeria within the past decade than whatever number in Gaza. If it pains you so much, here are two options:

- Travel to Gaza to fight the Israeli Defence Force
- Donate to Palestinians

And this fool too
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by Gerrard59(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11
elhakiimed:

'll take whatever is the opposite of what you are, anyday. I'm certain the post went right over your rough head. Incoherent loser.

And this fool too

Cry me a river! The war between Israel and Palestine continues and there is nothing a riff-raff whose head is filled with generator fumes can do about it!
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by MrEverest(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11
You’re a self-hating pathetic loser. To even imagine you are from the North, a region that is suffering terribly and hundreds are being killed weekly. You have not felt pity for them but is more bothered about what is happening a million miles away?!

Have you even eating good food yourself? Lol, you think you’re better than an average Palestinian? Or Sudanese?

Is the lives of Palestinians more important than those dying in Nigeria? Do those people even know whether you exist? But due to your inferiority complex, you left your burning house to be chasing rats in another man’s house.

Spit!

elhakiimed:

Disingenuous hypocrites suddenly care about northern Nigeria.

Unlike you my life isn't locked to nairaland, so excuse me for thinking you're stupid to even bring this up after reading the post.

If you helped suffering Nigerians in anyway, good for you, but you'll never know what I do as well.

Stop trying to derail topics about the suffering of Gazan kids. It's not a competition of who faces the most calamity.

I'll take whatever is the opposite of what you are, anyday. I'm certain the post went right over your rough head. Incoherent loser.

And this fool too

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by elhakiimed(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11
MrEverest:
You’re a self-hating pathetic loser. To even imagine you are from the North, a region that is suffering terribly and hundreds are being killed weekly. You have not felt pity for them but is more bothered about what is happening a million miles away?!

Have you even eating good food yourself? Lol, you think you’re better than an average Palestinian? Or Sudanese?

Is the lives of Palestinians more important than those dying in Nigeria? Do those people even know whether you exist? But due to your inferiority complex, you left your burning house to be chasing rats in another man’s house.

Spit!

I'm ashamed on behalf of whoever raised you. The topic addressed immoral killing of kids around the world and how we are at risk of becoming desensitized to the horror with example from said countries from the most recent events, but you have to make it about suffering Nigerians.

Are you really that bored?

You don't have to tell me how bad you're having it in life, how you took things personally like you did with this post paints a vivid picture already.

Collect this Tedx talk help yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnJwH_PZXnM?si=UUWRlhWGiWgrWeng
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by MrEverest(m): 2:08am On Jul 12
Sorry dude, your parents have no child if they’re hoping on you.

You’re such a pathetic loser. Someone that actually deserves pity is deceiving himself pitying others🤡

elhakiimed:

I'm ashamed on behalf of whoever raised you. The topic addressed immoral killing of kids around the world and how we are at risk of becoming desensitized to the horror with example from said countries from the most recent events, but you have to make it about suffering Nigerians.

Are you really that bored?

You don't have to tell me how bad you're having it in life, how you took things personally like you did with this post paints a vivid picture already.

Collect this Tedx talk help yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnJwH_PZXnM?si=UUWRlhWGiWgrWeng

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by Mbanda(m): 4:58am On Jul 12
elhakiimed:

I don't see you react this way whenever soldiers invade any eastern part of Nigeria because of actions of few people.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by Zaheertyler(m): 4:58am On Jul 12
elhakiimed:

Fr I hope our generation understands the meaning of peace
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by Iamanoited: 6:43am On Jul 12
"SI VIS PACEM BELLUM GERA".

US UK EU AND NATO MUST FIGHT RUSSIA AND BRICS TO A STAND STILL.

US MUST REMOVE HAMAS FROM GAZA AND MACBAN FROM NIGERIA

IN A TWO STATES SOLUTION:-
GAZA MUST BE PART OF ISRAEL
AND JERUSALEM A PROPERTY OF UN.

ORISA37
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by elhakiimed(m): 7:14am On Jul 12
Mbanda:
I don't see you react this way whenever soldiers invade any eastern part of Nigeria because of actions of few people.

The post is general and
Kids lives are not directly and blatantly endangered in the numbers as they are in those places. I really hope it doesn't get that bad for us.

Finally, I think the attempt to drive attention away from the overall idea of the post is sinister and nasty.
Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by Brimstone77: 7:52am On Jul 12

Show me what hypocrite looks like.

People that justified the killing and starving of biafran children during the biafran war.

People that still post pictures of starving Biafran kids during the biafran war just to taunt the IGBOS.

People that didn't see anything wrong in Nigerian troops bombarding markets and schools during biafran war..

Pathetic set of hypocrites!!

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Broken And You Might Be Too by Mbanda(m): 8:37am On Jul 12
elhakiimed:

The post is general and
Kids lives are not directly and blatantly endangered in the numbers as they are in those places. I really hope it doesn't get that bad for us.

Finally, I think the attempt to drive attention away from the overall idea of the post is sinister and nasty.

This is what I call double standards at its peak. You dey form good boy outside (international matters) when you really want the annihilation of a tribe in your home country.

Hypocrites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta a land flowing with oil and blood!!!! / 300 Reps Boycott Obasanjo’s Census Report Presentation / Senate Uncovers Hidden Cameras Inside Chamber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.