Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,914 members, 7,890,032 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

How Do This Guys Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do This Guys Make Money (141 Views)

These Guys Make Over #3.6m Yearly Profit Selling Goats / See This Guys / Need Capital To Start Your Business? Check This Guys Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do This Guys Make Money by Freelancerboy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10
Hello everyone, Good morning.
Good afternoon, Good evening where ever you are reading from, I've been thinking on how this app creators like That, Cardtonic and the rest make money from the gift cards that they buy, who exactly do they sell to and how do they also buy and sell yo customer.

Please if you have an idea kindly share with us because we learn everyday.
Re: How Do This Guys Make Money by wittywriter: 10:18pm On Jul 10
Freelancerboy:
Hello everyone, Good morning.
Good afternoon, Good evening where ever you are reading from, I've been thinking on how this app creators like That, Cardtonic and the rest make money from the gift cards that they buy, who exactly do they sell to and how do they also buy and sell yo customer.

Please if you have an idea kindly share with us because we learn everyday.
Obviously you are new to tech and online earning system.

They earn from various activities and also get traffic and cashback commission.

Wittyness.
Re: How Do This Guys Make Money by Freelancerboy(m): 9:41am On Jul 11
wittywriter:

Obviously you are new to tech and online earning system.

They earn from various activities and also get traffic and cashback commission.

Wittyness.

Yes boss I'm new.
Thanks for your input.

Can we talk more on WhatsApp or here

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A Free Website For Your Business??? DM Me / Adequate Preparation:the Mother Of Success / MAN Decries Nasarawa’s Gaseous Emission Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.