Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:41 AM

More Hunger To Nigerians! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Hunger To Nigerians! (570 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Hunger To Nigerians! by 2buffagain(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10
Lol @ Instagram slay queens based in Naija trying to strike up conversations with diasporan African men. What do we have in common? We know why you are reaching out. We will not save you.

When we were begging you people to vote with sense in this past election you said no, Tinubu's satchet garri is what will make you sell your destiny.

I have already said I will not send anybody back in naija any help. May this hunger make you people do the needful.

You know where these so-called leaders live. Put fear into their hearts. Raid their palaces. Loot their storehouses. Destroy their false sense of security as they live amongst the hungry obedient dogs they believe you to be.

They are not human. Show them what human rage looks like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by Nukilia: 11:06pm On Jul 10
Tough times never last

1 Like

Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by 2buffagain(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10
Nukilia:
Tough times never last

How do you intend to stop it?

1 Like

Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by Nukilia: 11:54pm On Jul 10
2buffagain:

How do you intend to stop it?

Double my hustle undecided

1 Like

Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by Zwooks: 6:08am On Jul 11
2buffagain:
Lol @ Instagram slay queens based in Naija trying to strike up conversations with diasporan African men. What do we have in common? We know why you are reaching out. We will not save you.

When we were begging you people to vote with sense in this past election you said no, Tinubu's satchet garri is what will make you sell your destiny.

I have already said I will not send anybody back in naija any help. May this hunger make you people do the needful.

You know where these so-called leaders live. Put fear into their hearts. Raid their palaces. Loot their storehouses. Destroy their false sense of security as they live amongst the hungry obedient dogs they believe you to be.

Oga, $50 cam go along way in the life of your loved ones or associates that may need your help. You can earn this in a day and parting with it once in a while won't kill you. Not everyone voted this government. Pls
Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by MrCork: 9:25am On Jul 11
2buffagain:

LAZZZZY YOUTHS!!!! angry
Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by abba190: 9:35am On Jul 11
2buffagain:

bro abeg help me im starving i swear i didnt vote for tinubu
Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by 2buffagain(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11
abba190:
bro abeg help me im starving i swear i didnt vote for tinubu

But you know people who did. And you know where Tinubu and his cohorts live. They are the ones you should be asking, no, demanding from.
Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by abba190: 12:32pm On Jul 11
2buffagain:

But you know people who did. And you know where Tinubu and his cohorts live. They are the ones you should be asking, no, demanding from.
if i see tinubu i will give him one hard blow and he will kpai
Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by 2buffagain(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11
abba190:
if i see tinubu i will give him one hard blow and he will kpai

Again with "if I see". Everything must come easy ba?
I said, you know where they live.
Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by abba190: 12:40pm On Jul 11
2buffagain:

Again with "if I see". Everything must come easy ba?
I said, you know where they live.
i alone cannot do it. they will gun me down
Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by 2buffagain(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11
abba190:
i alone cannot do it. they will gun me down

Kenyans did not do it alone. And that's the problem with Nigerians.
Everyone only thinking about themself and with only themselves in mind.

1 Like

Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by abba190: 12:47pm On Jul 11
2buffagain:

Kenyans did not do it alone. And that's the problem with Nigerians.
Everyone only thinking about themself and with only themselves in mind.
if people come out to protest nothing will stop me from joining but i alone cannot start it
Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by 1Sharon(f): 1:28pm On Jul 11
2buffagain:

Do you really believe any leader out there is coming to save Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by CyrusVI(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11
2buffagain:

F off abeg
Same u claim no one voted for Tinubu that he rigged himself in, Same u are telling us how they voted him en masse
Choose a struggle and stop acting like a disturbed group

Humans overrate themselves. U actually think if u choose not to help a person, it automatically means they'd die with no help from others

U dont even understand how life works
Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by 2buffagain(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11
1Sharon:

Do you really believe any leader out there is coming to save Nigerians?

I said make them fear you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Your Propose Love On Good Friday??? / Is True Love Truely Crazy???? / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.