Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,009 members, 7,886,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) (31507 Views)

Woman Sleeping On A Moving Truck (Photos) / Man In A Wheelchair Holding A Moving Truck (Photos) / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by okerekingsley90: 10:36am
GiftofGOD081:
all I see is
Nyash na nyash, nyash na nyash, nyash na nyash, oh

Guy nyash get levels abeg this no be nyash. This one eh if she mess omo lason
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by infofta(m): 10:43am
The spirit is willing but the body is weak
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by ComeToJesus: 10:56am
Let it be that she's fleeing from a lion's hot chase, you'll realise that that height would be childs play to her.

The adrenalin isn't just enough..
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by ThMysteriousMan(m): 10:56am
Mission impossible 8: OBESITY cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by tnerro1(m): 11:05am
See cold weather things
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by NairalandGOAT1: 11:11am
lexy2014:

how was the slimmer lady able to climb the van?

was it because the lady was fat that she couldnt climb into the van?

But there's no fat person in that video!

Just two heavy loaded and thick human beings, just that one is thicker than the other! grin
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by themanderon: 11:11am
medropoly:
one word summarizes it all. DETERMINATION

When you are DETERMINED, you can achieve anything.

But despite her determination she still failed to enter the truck.
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by lexy2014: 11:15am
NairalandGOAT1:

But there's no fat person in that video!

Just two heavy loaded and thick human beings, just that one is thicker than the other! grin

ok...

how was the slimmer lady able to climb the van?

was it because the lady was fat that she couldnt climb into the van?

2 Likes

Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by Father4all: 11:20am
This is why I dislike fat angry
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by dauntless15(m): 11:30am
lexy2014:

did the fat lady attempt to step on the protrusion or she attempted to climb the back of the van with one attempt?

if the slimmer lady had not used the protrusion, would she have successfully climbed into the van?

did the slimmer lady successfully climb in to the truck because she "pull her weight with her hands"?

is the back of the van a normal height that anybody can climb over without a step or as you call it, the protrusion?
She didn't do all that because she couldn't, any fit person can easily get on that truck and you know exactly what I am talking about, she's a sack of potatoes hence the struggling to do basic things like climbing onto a truck bed.
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by lexy2014: 11:31am
dauntless15:
She didn't do all that because she couldn't, any fit person can easily get on that truck and you know exactly what I am talking about, she's a sack of potatoes hence the struggling to do basic things like climbing onto a truck bed.

that is not what I asked you.

1. did the fat lady attempt to step on the protrusion or she attempted to climb the back of the van with one attempt?

2. if the slimmer lady had not used the protrusion, would she have successfully climbed into the van?

3. did the slimmer lady successfully climb in to the truck because she "pull her weight with her hands"?

4. is the back of the van a normal height that anybody can climb over without a step or as you call it, the protrusion?
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by Blizzy300: 11:33am
OriOko88:
Lmao. Fat women usually see themselves like they can do it all. I saw a video of where singer young John was carrying a plus side Lady in a concert. The fatty was gnashing teeth thinking she was having fun without knowing she was being sexually molested by the young artist.

Shame no dey this con3 anymore

Define sexual molestation lipsrsealed
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by Exceed15: 11:35am
hansomb:
with that unhealthy size, even if she's naked, she still do find it difficult to climb

Omo na wa o ..some girls can eat anyhow sha .. haba!
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by ufotunang: 11:36am
Due to high cost of transportation...see what Tinubu renewed shege economy has caused
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:48am
IS like she was not determined enough.
medropoly:
one word summarizes it all. DETERMINATION

When you are DETERMINED, you can achieve anything.
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by Chetas81(m): 11:52am
BLOGGERS YOU MUST GENERATE TRAFFIC BY FORCE AND FIRE
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:56am
Leemzyy you too like to dey disgrace yourself in public. You see your life?
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:57am
Lumarstone:
Someone's sweet heart.

I left..!
na seun side chick o
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:59am
Father4all:
This is why I dislike fat angry
their pusssssssy too dey dey tight
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by Tendd: 12:10pm
People would spend hours doing their nails,scroling on phone,making their hair at home or salon but can't give time for physical exercises.
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by TrackerSK: 12:20pm
Nah dis type of girl I dey like to fvck
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by yarimo(m): 12:20pm
ruggedboych:
that's beremx grin cheesy cheesy
Comrade

Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by OwoukoUrua(m): 12:21pm
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

1. did the fat lady attempt to step on the protrusion or she attempted to climb the back of the van with one attempt?

2. if the slimmer lady had not used the protrusion, would she have successfully climbed into the van?

3. did the slimmer lady successfully climb in to the truck because she "pull her weight with her hands"?

4. is the back of the van a normal height that anybody can climb over without a step or as you call it, the protrusion?

You're one of those people that just like to argue.

Are you blind to see that she couldn't even bring herself to put her leg on the protrusion?

And mind you, an athletic person can get into that truck with a short sprint and a single leap.
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by yarimo(m): 12:22pm
chidiokay:
Beremx tomorrow cool
Una sabi her very well

Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by Cheapgadget(f): 12:24pm
Oil meat 😂
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by lexy2014: 12:27pm
OwoukoUrua:

You're one of those people that just like to argue.

Are you blind to see that she couldn't even bring herself to put her leg on the protrusion?

And mind you, an athletic person can get into that truck with a short sprint and a single leap.

Off point

Can you show me the argument you are referring to?

Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by DrStan111: 12:28pm
Glimpsetv:
A Plus-Size Lady Spotted Trying to Climb Into the Back of a Pickup Truck

This determined lady was filmed trying to get into the back of a pickup truck by climbing it. With great persistence, she kept looking for a way to fulfill her desire to climb into the back of the parked truck. Another woman came to assist by trying to lift her leg up, but despite all efforts, she couldn't do it.

I'm not bothered as far as I can bang her mad from back while I spank and talk dirty. She is ok by me

It's her confidence for me 😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpK7gDl7DAQ
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by icankel: 12:36pm
Life itself is a survival of the fittest
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by razzydoo(m): 12:59pm
Make una leave her o. Freedom of body. grin angry tongue
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by Onyi90(m): 1:16pm
It's not about going up only but coming down 👇🏽
Re: A Plus-size Lady Spotted Trying To Climb Into The Back Of A Pickup Truck(photos) by Leemzyy(f): 1:34pm
BABANGBALI:
Leemzyy you too like to dey disgrace yourself in public. You see your life?
Lol free me plss am not the cause of your problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) / What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden / Nigeria Customs Service Seize 11 Armoured Vehicles With DPV Of About ₦227m

Viewing this topic: nairaner(m), Chassy03, stanlotion(m), kakakibuy(m), tony360, atoje(m), Bhoyhe85, Jay4merock, Raph3177(m), femi1743, humblespirit, Liverpoolman(m), wemzack, ogunsbanjul(m), Puppetmaster08(m), TINO123(m), Testimonial2, Emtol01, Adebaba1(m) and 42 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.