Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,005 members, 7,987,601 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Assessments For Nigerians Studying In The UK, US, Canada And Germany - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Assessments For Nigerians Studying In The UK, US, Canada And Germany (249 Views)

You Need Help With Assessments For UK, US And Canadian Universities? Chat Me Up / Assessments For Nigerians Studying In UK, US And Canadian Universities / See What A U.S. University Says About Nigerians Studying There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assessments For Nigerians Studying In The UK, US, Canada And Germany by Justicewilliam5: 3:16am On Jul 11
For Nigerians studying in the diaspora, particularly those studying in any university within the UK, US, Germany and Canada; if you need help with your reflective essays, assignments, assessments, log jobs and other class tasks, reach out to me let me help you out at a fair wage.
We have expertise for the following disciplines;
MBA (Business and Management)
HR
Marketing
Public Health
Social Work and
Data Science

Click on my profile and send me a mail if you're interested.

Re: Assessments For Nigerians Studying In The UK, US, Canada And Germany by Justicewilliam5: 12:59pm On Jul 12
I forgot to stress, if you need an A grade, I'm your best bet.
Re: Assessments For Nigerians Studying In The UK, US, Canada And Germany by Justicewilliam5: 9:42pm On Jul 13
Oya, new sessions have started and will soon be starting in different institutions, let's give you an A grade...
Re: Assessments For Nigerians Studying In The UK, US, Canada And Germany by Justicewilliam5: 4:12pm On Jul 14
Send in your assessment briefs and let's book you in already...
Re: Assessments For Nigerians Studying In The UK, US, Canada And Germany by Justicewilliam5: 1:20am On Jul 15
+234-812-88-94-9-30, reach out to me on WhatsApp let's give you the best
Re: Assessments For Nigerians Studying In The UK, US, Canada And Germany by Justicewilliam5: 7:33am On Jul 19
MBA (Business and Management), HR
Marketing, Public Health, Social Work and
Data Science...these are our majors!
Re: Assessments For Nigerians Studying In The UK, US, Canada And Germany by Justicewilliam5: 10:06pm On Aug 06
You can message me via Whatsapp
Justicewilliam5:
Oya, new sessions have started and will soon be starting in different institutions, let's give you an A grade...
Re: Assessments For Nigerians Studying In The UK, US, Canada And Germany by Justicewilliam5: 9:41am On Oct 01
It's a new month, reach out for your assessments, courseworks or reflective essays...

(1) (Reply)

Students May Pay N80,000 Electricity Fee In Varsities – Vcs’ Panel / HND To Bsc Conversion Program / ₦2000 Discount Registration- Is SYNERGEE Legit Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.