Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (15173 Views)

Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by truthhurts2: 2:46pm On Jul 11
OniyideAmplify:
O ti re won ni. Sebi movie lokan ka ma wo.

But wait o, why did r@pist always threatened their victims with de*th?
Cos that's the most feared and scariest to a man, even though, it will happen to us all... that's non negotiable
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by YelloweWest: 3:08pm On Jul 11
yemmit90:

There is reason they called prison a correlation center, years of imprisonment would've done more than enough to teach him a bitter lesson. Remember even innocent people can fall victim of this same accusation or circumstances. Should we be happy if innocent ones are giving life imprisonment for an offence they don't commit? What if everything is being plan against him, just to get back at him but turn out to be like this? You can never tell my brother,the darkness in humans hearts are so dangerous that nothing can be term true or false except it happened to us.

Except in the case of felony, kidnapping or murder, capital or life imprisonment judgement might be too harsh.
Innocent people?? Are you aware that statistical, sexual assault had the lowest false accusation rate globally?? Less that 2% of men are ever proven to be falsely accused! Less that 20% of sexual assault cases ever get reported and conviction rate is far less!

I'm in criminal litigation!

What makes you mention innocent?? Is the girl lying? Is there not evidence against him?

Even in the US, criminals of this kind come out worse! There's no correction!

I even suspect you might be a child molester because men that shout innocent are usually guilty!!
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by SimpleByNature(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11
Name checkers are disappointed. If it was an Igbo name now. ...
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by EndRape2(f): 3:27pm On Jul 11
Idiot ,so he can come out and rape your own daughter?
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Sicklebear28: 3:34pm On Jul 11
Okete001:
Hehehe

The court finally banished his penis for life
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Sicklebear28: 3:35pm On Jul 11
EndRape2:
Idiot ,so he can come out and rape your own daughter?

The court finally banished his penis for life
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11
Just came to check the name of the culprit.
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by yemmit90: 7:40pm On Jul 11
YelloweWest:

Innocent people?? Are you aware that statistical, sexual assault had the lowest false accusation rate globally?? Less that 2% of men are ever proven to be falsely accused! Less that 20% of sexual assault cases ever get reported and conviction rate is far less!

I'm in criminal litigation!

What makes you mention innocent?? Is the girl lying? Is there not evidence against him?

Even in the US, criminals of this kind come out worse! There's no correction!

I even suspect you might be a child molester because men that shout innocent are usually guilty!!

I didn't dispute the fact that allegation leveled against him is false, what i was saying is that, everything is possible under the sun. Go and read the main post very well, all their evidences were based on what the girl told them. No one has ever said he/she caught them in the act or cctv, couple with the fact that the incident only reported after 2 years. The medical report is not enough evidence because anyone could have disvirgin the girl.

Also, the girl claim that her father recorded the act and threaten to show everyone if she tell anyone sounds somehow illogical. And contrary to your statistical claims, alot of sexual assault are being link to "deal goes wrong" or set up by women.

Finally, I am not a child molester please, and if you are into criminal litigation indeed, you should've known better that law sometime has been prove to be illogical in the faces of reality.
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by YelloweWest: 8:08pm On Jul 11
yemmit90:

I didn't dispute the fact that allegation leveled against him is false, what i was saying is that, everything is possible under the sun. Go and read the main post very well, all their evidences were based on what the girl told them. No one has ever said he/she caught them in the act or cctv, couple with the fact that the incident only reported after 2 years. The medical report is not enough evidence because anyone could have disvirgin the girl.

Also, the girl claim that her father recorded the act and threaten to show everyone if she tell anyone sounds somehow illogical. And contrary to your statistical claims, alot of sexual assault are being link to "deal goes wrong" or set up by women.

Finally, I am not a child molester please, and if you are into criminal litigation indeed, you should've known better that law sometime has been prove to be illogical in the faces of reality.
You're a disgusting human being to suggest that a 12 year old would lie against her own father raping her!

You are trying to justify this he goat! Godforbid!

Her testimony is more than enough evidence in such matter.

Were you expecting him to rape his child in the market square?

How many people have cctv in their house

Who is the anybody you are referring to and why did she not name the person instead of her father??

Go to the family section of the high Court in your state, see the number of children brought in to testify against their violators. Both boys and girls. I saw a boy who had been so badly penitrated he could not seat! Perhaps the worst wass a 6 mother old baby who was penetrated almost up to her lungs!!
All the perpetrators were FATHERS AND UNCLES!!! family members!!

When you hear a politician accused of looting funds, is your first reaction to say " it could have been stolen by someone else" when you know the money is in the custody of the politician??

Why us it different for innocent children? She 12 for God's sake! Whom ever she points did it! End if story! How can a 12 year old frame her father? How!

Like I said you are disgusting! You are most likely a child molester yourself. If that's the case I wish you nothing than a slow miserable death!
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by yemmit90: 9:55pm On Jul 11
YelloweWest:

You're a disgusting human being to suggest that a 12 year old would lie against her own father raping her!

You are trying to justify this he goat! Godforbid!

Her testimony is more than enough evidence in such matter.

Were you expecting him to rape his child in the market square?

How many people have cctv in their house

Who is the anybody you are referring to and why did she not name the person instead of her father??

Go to the family section of the high Court in your state, see the number of children brought in to testify against their violators. Both boys and girls. I saw a boy who had been so badly penitrated he could not seat! Perhaps the worst wass a 6 mother old baby who was penetrated almost up to her lungs!!
All the perpetrators were FATHERS AND UNCLES!!! family members!!

When you hear a politician accused of looting funds, is your first reaction to say " it could have been stolen by someone else" when you know the money is in the custody of the politician??

Why us it different for innocent children? She 12 for God's sake! Whom ever she points did it! End if story! How can a 12 year old frame her father? How!

Like I said you are disgusting! You are most likely a child molester yourself. If that's the case I wish you nothing than a slow miserable death!

You are just an animal who is so dump and lack comprehensive skill. I am only trying to point our what might have be a loophole in that harsh judgment, but you're so silly to have believed judges are always right in their judgements. If you are actually in legal aspect, you would've know the reason for high Court, appeal court and supreme Court.

My apology to my friends that know me as a peaceful person on Nairaland. I hate it when I am trying to be civil and objective with someone but the person keep insulting or disrespecting my personality.

This will be the last time I am quoting you.
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Tukor1759: 10:05pm On Jul 11
BeardedMeat:
Abomination!

Thank God he didn't mine the poor girl's skull to keep her silent forever.
grin
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by BeardedMeat(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11
Tukor1759:
grin
My guy...
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by YelloweWest: 2:04am On Jul 12
yemmit90:

You are just an animal who is so dump and lack comprehensive skill. I am only trying to point our what might have be a loophole in that harsh judgment, but you're so silly to have believed judges are always right in their judgements. If you are actually in legal aspect, you would've know the reason for high Court, appeal court and supreme Court.

My apology to my friends that know me as a peaceful person on Nairaland. I hate it when I am trying to be civil and objective with someone but the person keep insulting or disrespecting my personality.

This will be the last time I am quoting you.

Your colleague have been sentenced to life in prison, hopefully you will to one day. Bloody pedophile.
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Tegabadguy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12
[quote author=Lanrelagboi post=130897244][/quote] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue why not hang the foul
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by vickydevoka(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12
severee:

grin get yourself a girlfriend loser
Go n buy girlfriend
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by vickydevoka(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22
severee:

grin get yourself a girlfriend loser
Borrow me 2 million I wan give amaka
Re: Man Bags life imprisonment For Defiling His 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos by Ojiofor: 10:39pm On Jul 22
copyrites:

Alcohol influence.

If he did it once then it is alcohol influence but he did it several times.He is serial rapist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Sentenced To 7yrs In Prison For Shooting & Killing Of A Man In Maiduguri / I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook / Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.