Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Why Many Folks Are Failing To Find True Love Today. How To Find True Love Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Folks Are Failing To Find True Love Today. How To Find True Love Today (117 Views)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / So I Fell In Love Today.... / Lady Celebrates Her 18th Birthday.. But Folks Are Saying She’s Not 18! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Folks Are Failing To Find True Love Today. How To Find True Love Today by constancefriday(m): 6:15am On Jul 11
Why many Folks are failing to find true love today. How to find true love today:
The love relationship you dream about is not too far away. You're just building too many high walls around yourself and keeping yourself away from finding that guy or that lady. So what are these high walls? I'll blend them all together to produce just one word, it's called "overselfprotection"
We build these walls due to uncertainties, fear, ego bias, peer pressures, insecurities, up to the extent that they become "self sabotaging".
Things like "he must be swimming in millions", things like " she must be a white collar chick" etc, etc all these block you away from finding that guy or that lady.

Why?

"You're setting standards that you cannot meet for others to meet. "

If you do meet a guy has six packs in his minds he's like if these six packs vanished due to some out of control situations, will she still ride or die? While that lady is like, if I lose this white collar whatever and whatever else it is on my body I have for him to feel attracted will he still ride or die or will some other chick somewhere take my place without a minute wasted? Things like that and more.

"Don't set standards that you cannot meet for others to meet. Especially a potential life partner."

We live in times of high narcissism and toxicity. No thanks to the negative side effects of the social media bloom and social media addiction. Don't let social media tell you what your gut feelings should tell you to do.

Successful love relationships needs some elements of vulnerability.

You can't make someone feel loved if you don't make yourself vulnerable around him or her. When you're acting so overselfprotective and invulnerable around a potential love partner, they're like, huh! what's more important that they don't want me to come across.
When your potential lover guy or lady gets the hint that some undivulged stuff appears to be more important and you don't come out clean about it, the attraction eventually starts to dwindle or drop.
Have you met a guy or a lady that doesn't exactly meet all your high fence standards but your gut feelings tells you that he or she is very right for you but you silenced your gut feelings and kept them out only to later find out your gut feelings didn't lie?
Now the key is to let go of your over self protective instincts and be quite vulnerable around that him or that her (it's a bit risky, yeah but it's a risk worth taking)* Then attempt to get that him or her to know (more through your actions and body languages) that you trust them enough not to be so over self conscious or self protective around them.
If it's a guy or lady who knows or values true love, he or she will understand and not fail that trust. Then the rest of the love chemistry can follow. All these and more and you'll have yourself a relationship that fills your stomach full of butterflies and a sweet Chividolike or almost Chividolike wedding ceremony not too soon but as soon as you expected.

Remain Blessed.

Follow Me on Facebook for more life transforming and enhancing lectures and teachings
www.facebook.com/realconstancefriday

*take a few basic precautions to avoid heavy losses ( just incase.)

I sincerely hope this article will be helpful to you in finding your Mr or Mrs Right smiley

It's just a few tips out of many. Follow me for more.

(1) (Reply)

Legit Platform I Can Exchange Gifts Card For Bitcoin / For God Sake.. / "The Impact Of Relationship Values And Sexual History On Commitment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.