Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,972 members, 7,925,024 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:52 AM

Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja (26986 Views)

Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by viodemus: 8:41am On Jul 11
I don't want to touch the Hornet's nest, but we igbos should start doing an undercover investigation to determine the tribe and religion of the victims of these kinds of evil acts.

From small sample size in the sw, the victims are mostly Christians and former refugee children and families. Could it be a huge systematic something? still investigating
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by agadez007(m): 8:41am On Jul 11
Yoruba people can’t have one thing to themselves without other Nigerians trying to steal it from them

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by CalabarPikin: 8:42am On Jul 11
Sell them to who exactly.

Let's start from there

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by Nonexisting: 8:42am On Jul 11
Nuhu Ezra indeed. What's his middle name? What I see here is the hands of Abuja but the voice of Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:42am On Jul 11
I rarely step out of my abode these days except I have an important outing. The roads are not safe, people are dangerous!
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 8:44am On Jul 11
Migrant from OG state...Skull miners
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by omooba05: 8:49am On Jul 11
If dem ban you just know say na me report you.. me sef just come back from ban

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by gozmok1(m): 8:49am On Jul 11
Learning fast from waste side
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by Curious345: 8:49am On Jul 11
Nigeria has no police force .

And infact every single Nigerian should own a fire arm . Especially the ladies . Cuz they are too vulnerable
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by YouAreNobody: 8:49am On Jul 11
900warriorz:
The name suggests he's either a Gbagyi or Kogi man grin

He his a Bomboclaat...No be today the weyrey dey run human spare parts business. His buyer should be trailed and tracked down.

Good morning from Greater Accra Ghana grin
He could actually be saying the truth, it could be parts from the victims of Fulani terrorists
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by Curious345: 8:53am On Jul 11
YouAreNobody:

He could actually be saying the truth, it could be parts from the victims of Fulani terrorists

Yeah Fulani terrorits also engage in human part business
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by eValmon(m): 8:53am On Jul 11
I have always wondered if some of our so-called intelligence operatives cum media outfits are complicit in the unending failure of previous and successive administrations in the fight against insecurity etc. This piece of news has not only disclosed the identity of the alleged criminal while investigation is still ongoing but also disclosed that the accomplice is still at large and that the interrogation seeks to establish who he is. What kind of disclosure is this for pete's sakes?! Is this not telling the accomplice to go underground already?

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/10/man-arrested-with-human-body-parts-in-abuja/[/quote]
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by temmybaba(m): 9:01am On Jul 11
Maybe he wants to use it for biology practical

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by Maxtipulation(m): 9:06am On Jul 11
Representing his sad waste relatives in the business up North grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by Bayajjidda: 9:13am On Jul 11
NairalandGOAT1:
Name Checkers are disappointed

True, but he obviously a student of the skull miners.
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by NairalandGOAT1: 9:15am On Jul 11
Bayajjidda:

True, but he obviously a student of the skull miners.

Chai!!!! I saw what you did there!!

Hahahahaha πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by Unbreakable007: 9:16am On Jul 11
WikeTheDrunk:

Human parts go as low as 50k in Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti

Na to go buy from Osun,Ogun,Oyo and Ekiti at cheap rates and resell at Abuja at a higher rate.see lucrative business.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by adeniyi65(m): 9:25am On Jul 11
Unbreakable007:

Na to go buy from Osun,Ogun,Oyo and Ekiti at cheap rates and resell at Abuja at a higher rate.see lucrative business.
Make every body dey use helmet for ogun state na im remain.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by BeardedMeat(m): 9:40am On Jul 11
NairalandGOAT1:
Yes we are. But check well, just Ado Bayero have their blood in his lineage, this man must be affiliated to those people somehow. grin
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by BeardedMeat(m): 9:41am On Jul 11
WikeTheDrunk:

Skull is actually 15k in Ogun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by WikeTheDrunk(f): 9:42am On Jul 11
BeardedMeat:
Skull is actually 15k in Ogun.

Just imagine!
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by ezugegere(m): 9:49am On Jul 11
Maybe he's a medical or Anatomy student/lecturer grin grin
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by NairalandGOAT1: 9:54am On Jul 11
BeardedMeat:
Yes we are. But check well, just Ado Bayero have their blood in his lineage, this man must be afflicted affiliated to those people somehow. grin

Next time you make such mistakes, I will not pardon you!
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:06am On Jul 11
NairalandGOAT1:

He did his apprenticeship at Ogun
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by seanery: 10:09am On Jul 11
Na which religion
I suspect na those COWs.

post=130898188:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/10/man-arrested-with-human-body-parts-in-abuja/
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by NairalandGOAT1: 10:15am On Jul 11
CORRECTMAN78:

He did his apprenticeship at Ogun

Evidence or I don't believe you! 😁
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by AareGaa: 10:19am On Jul 11
WikeTheDrunk:

A plate of Isiewu prepared with human head is ₦2,300 in Abia
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by KingCold: 10:33am On Jul 11
nigeria's favorite past time

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by WikeTheDrunk(f): 10:52am On Jul 11
AareGaa:

A plate of Isiewu prepared with human head is ₦2,300 in Abia

Really? Just like the one you used to eat at Mama Sikirat buka?
Re: Man Arrested With Human Body Parts In Abuja by Exceed15: 12:08pm On Jul 11
This one must have killed before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Arrested For Abducting And Raping 19-Year-Old Girl In Imo (Pics) / Cult Clash: Two Nigerians In South Africa Killed / Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.