Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? (446 Views)

What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58am On Jul 11
In the first century a young Jewish carpenter named Jesus of Nazareth formed a group later known as CHRISTIANS but there is a question some people do ask:

People that have served God faithfully in ancient times can we also call them Christians?

Since CHRISTIANS means followers of Christ and there are many things Jesus taught that ancient servants of God never knew what should we call such ancient servants of God like Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Deborah, Samuel, David, Solomon, Josiah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego, Nehemiah, Ezra, Zechariah, Hezekiah, Amos, Malachi and John the baptist who never practiced what Jesus taught?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:53am On Jul 11
MaxInDHouse:
In the first century a young Jewish carpenter named Jesus of Nazareth formed a group later known as CHRISTIANS but there is a question some people do ask:

People that have served God faithfully in ancient times can we also call them Christians?

Since CHRISTIANS means followers of Christ and there are many things Jesus taught that ancient servants of God never knew what should we call such ancient servants of God like Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Deborah, Samuel, David, Solomon, Josiah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego, Nehemiah, Ezra, Zechariah, Hezekiah, Amos, Malachi and John the baptist who never practiced what Jesus taught?

Clearly the bible shows that Christ is The Lord, and The Lord is "Our God"! And He is the Same One Who Spioke to Moses and the people of old.

So People who served God faithfully even in the past are Christians, as Christ told the people in John 8:39

And ye who call yourselves jw are exactly like the people Christ spoke against in John 8:39 for you people are devils and liars and changers of God's Truth into a Lie upto the extent that you people call God a Liar.

You jws are devils True and through.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by MightySparrow: 9:32am On Jul 11
Emusan has brilliantly answered this question
in another thread:

Jehovah's Witnesses witness for Jehovah
1. The Father Himself is a Witness to His Son
2. The Holy Spirit Himself is a Witness of the Son
3. The Apostles proclaim they are Witness of Jesus Christ
4. Jesus Himself commanded ALL HIS FOLLOWERS TO BE A WITNESS OF HIM not another person.

https://www.nairaland.com/8144555/meet-deeper-life-first-female/6#130870505

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by obonujoker(m): 9:50am On Jul 11
It seems most people do not understand what Christ did on the cross of Calvary.

May God open our eyes to understanding. However read Hebrews 11 and Hebrews 12
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Jul 11
CHRISTIANS/JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
What is the difference?
JEHOVAH called all His faithful servants His WITNESSES:
“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none. Isaiah 43:10
So from the time of Abel till the day of John the baptist JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have always proved to be unique even though they are in the midst of those worshiping the only true God. Do you remember Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego?
They were Jews taken to Babylon with the rest of the worshipers of God but when everyone was scared to stand out Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego stood on their ground prepared to die for their faith.
Jesus is the prophet God foretold right from the beginning {Genesis 3:15} who will destroy the works of the devil by exposing all his tricks and teaching people how to gain salvation {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} so the time Jesus walked the earth all those attracted to him by God's word {John 6:44} to learn from him and practice what Jesus taught are called "CHRISTIANS" but those sticking to what Jesus taught against all odds are the unique ones who stood out like their kind before them: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

So just as some worshipers of God in ancient times turned their backs on pure worship a Christian too may turn back from following the Way of holiness {Isaiah 35:8} but a Witness of Jehovah will never ever turn back no matter what happens! John 6:68; Romans 8:37-39

1 Like

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Emusan(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11
Yet you couldn't tell the different!

So, what is the different between Jehovah Witness and Christian?

MaxInDHouse:
What is the difference?
“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none. Isaiah 43:10[/b]

If you're not a manipulator, you can see that this verse boldly written MY SERVANT(singular) but you decided to change it to MY SERVANTS (plural)

So just as some worshipers of God in ancient times turned their backs on pure worship a Christian too may turn back from following the Way of holiness {Isaiah 35:8} but a Witness of Jehovah will never ever turn back no matter what happens! John 6:68; Romans 8:37-39

So, a Christian can't be called JEHOVAH WITNESS since he/she can turn back.

But don't forget your previous lies against the same NAME CHRISTIAN

Your claims are:
1. The name CHRISTIAN is CURSED AND BASTARDIZED.
2. Because of this, your gods have given you people a NEW NAME - Jehovah Witness
3. Watchtower by extension Jehovah Witness have left the name CHRISTIAN for the Christendom because it was CURSED AND BASTARDIZED
4. Therefore, "whosoever thinks he belongs to Christ under the CURSED AND BASTARDISED OLD GROUP name - which is the name CHRISTIAN should think twice" - according to you.

So, what is the essence of this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Steep(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11
MaxInDHouse:
What is the difference?
“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none. Isaiah 43:10
So from the time of Abel till the day of John the baptist JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have always proved to be unique even though they are in the midst of those worshiping the only true God. Do you remember Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego?
They were Jews taken to Babylon with the rest of the worshipers of God but when everyone was scared to stand out Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego stood on their ground prepared to die for their faith.
Jesus is the prophet God foretold right from the beginning {Genesis 3:15} who will destroy the works of the devil by exposing all his tricks and teaching people how to gain salvation {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} so the time Jesus walked the earth all those attracted to him by God's word {John 6:44} to learn from him and practice what Jesus taught are called "CHRISTIANS" but those sticking to what Jesus taught against all odds are the unique ones who stood out like their kind before them: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

So Jehovah witness are not Christians thanks for admitting it.
Every cult has one story or the other to say in other to lay claim to pure worship.
The followers of Jesus were called Christians thanks for making it clear thatyou don't follow Jesus christ.

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:04pm On Jul 11
Emusan:
Yet you couldn't tell the different!

If you're not a manipulator, you can see that this verse boldly written MY SERVANT(singular) but you decided to change it to MY SERVANTS (plural)?

See proof he is a devil; a changer of God's Truth into a lie!

Surely a disciple of satan!

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11
Emusan:

To help my followers like you realize that God's people as a whole has been called by different GROUP names in the past and while some are timid and fearful there are the diehard ones who are ever ready to stand out as different amongst the thousands these are the ones Jehovah kept that GROUP name for.

Jesus is our first born that's why the verse says:

You are my Witnesses (plural) and my servant (singular) whom i have chosen.
Jesus is the CHOSEN or ANOINTED one among us himself and all other diehard worshipers of our God are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11
Steep:
Every cult has one story or the other to say in other to lay claim to pure worship.
The followers of Jesus were called Christians thanks for making it clear thatyou don't follow Jesus christ.

OK nah! cheesy

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11
obonujoker:
It seems most people do not understand what Christ did on the cross of Calvary. May God open our eyes to understanding. However read Hebrews 11 and Hebrews 12
In every generation of people worshiping God there are diehard ones who are ever ready to stand out as unique and exemplary in faith according to Paul in the Bible book of Hebrews 11-12 these exemplary ones are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
Go share what you find there with members of your church! smiley
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by johnw47: 3:01am On Jul 12
MaxInDHouse:

In every generation of people worshiping God there are diehard ones who are ever ready to stand out as unique and exemplary in faith according to Paul in the Bible book of Hebrews 11-12 these exemplary ones are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
Go share what you find there with members of your church! smiley

lost false jw mad max

i have witnessed your exemplary ones;
i have witnessed them coveting another's house saying; i will have that house after armageddon,
i have witnessed them saying; don't talk about Jesus, He is no one,
i have winessed them saying multiple user accounts at nairaland are all the same person,
i have even witnessed them blaspheme the Holy Spirit, making Him to be a liar, etc.

you fraud jw's are blinded:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

you habitual puffed up liars think you know the Truth < delusion/mental disease

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:58am On Jul 12
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max
i have witnessed your exemplary ones;
i have witnessed them coveting another's house saying; i will have that house after armageddon,
i have witnessed them saying; don't talk about Jesus, He is no one,
i have winessed them saying multiple user accounts at nairaland are all the same person,
i have even witnessed them blaspheme the Holy Spirit, making Him to be a liar, etc.
you fraud jw's are blinded:
2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them
you habitual puffed up liars think you know the Truth < delusion/mental disease

The funny thing about you is how stupid you are claiming you are knowledgeable but when i want to discuss you will not agree only to continue following me up and down the forum like a scavenger quoting me like i owe you! wink
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by johnw47: 4:24am On Jul 12
MaxInDHouse:
The funny thing about you is how stupid you are claiming you are knowledgeable but when i want to discuss you will not agree only to continue following me up and down the forum like a scavenger quoting me like i owe you! wink

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at
Pro_10:10  He who winks the eye causes trouble,
Pro_16:30  He who winks his eyes does so to devise perverse things;

lost false jw mad max

i never claim to be knowledgeable, but you cannot ever stop lying, can you:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

i have told you many times oh dum and confused one that what i do here is to occasionally show up a few of false jw's very many lies:

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Emusan(m): 10:13am On Jul 12
MaxInDHouse:
To help my followers like you

I know it's a great and ever joyful for you that you have a follower like me.

I know this thread is as result of my question, do I need to be a Jehovah Witness before I can be a believer in Christ?

Yet you couldn't address the question nor even give clear answer to your own thread.

realize that God's people as a whole has been called by different GROUP names in the past

That is why you created a thread with a Title: Christian and Jehovah Witness, is there any different?

Yet you couldn't boldly mention their differences.

Well from this statement of yours

The conclusion is

and while some are timid and fearful there are the diehard ones who are ever ready to stand out as different amongst the thousands these are the ones Jehovah kept that GROUP name for.

So in a nutshell, a Christian is different from a Jehovah Witness.

You are my Witnesses (plural) and my servant (singular) whom i have chosen.
Jesus is the CHOSEN or ANOINTED one among us himself and all other diehard worshipers of our God are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Lying liar!

So it's SERVANT the scripture says but you first change it to SERVANTS.

Keep lying for your gods and father the Devil.
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09am On Jul 12
Emusan:

I know it's a great and ever joyful for you that you have a follower like me. I know this thread is as result of my question, do I need to be a Jehovah Witness before I can be a believer in Christ? Yet you couldn't address the question nor even give clear answer to your own thread. That is why you created a thread with a Title: Christian and Jehovah Witness, is there any different? Yet you couldn't boldly mention their differences. Well from this statement of yours. The conclusion is
So, a Christian can't be called JEHOVAH WITNESS since he/she can turn back. So in a nutshell, a Christian is different from a Jehovah Witness. Lying liar! So it's SERVANT the scripture says but you first change it to SERVANTS. Keep lying for your gods and father the Devil.

It's evident that you people with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines trailing JWs up and down this forum are the descendants of Pharisees and Sadducees.

In the scriptures the disciples of Christ were going about preaching and teaching what they know just as Jehovah's Witnesses but unbelieving Jews through the area keep following them claiming they want to expose the lies Jesus' disciples are spreading about the Messiah (Christ) which the Jews don't believe has anything to do with Jesus of Nazareth. Act 13:45; 14:2, 19; 17:5

You and your fellow misinformed Churchians who has not agreed on how to worship your gods as one family but contradicting yourselves will always follow JWs up and down claiming they are lying but you can't present any of your churches that's preaching undiluted truth. Act 23:8

So we fully understand what is going on now! smiley
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Emusan(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12
MaxInDHouse:

It's evident that you people with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines trailing JWs up and down this forum are the descendants of Pharisees and Sadducees.

In the scriptures the disciples of Christ were going about preaching and teaching what they know just as Jehovah's Witnesses but unbelieving Jews through the area keep following them claiming they want to expose the lies Jesus' disciples are spreading about the Messiah (Christ) which the Jews don't believe has anything to do with Jesus of Nazareth. Act 13:45; 14:2, 19; 17:5

You and your fellow misinformed Churchians who has not agreed on how to worship your gods as one family but contradicting yourselves will always follow JWs up and down claiming they are lying but you can't present any of your churches that's preaching undiluted truth. Act 23:8

So we fully understand what is going on now! smiley

Still perambulating around like kangaroo

What is the different between Christian and Jehovah Witness according to your own Title Or you just use that heading for nothing sake?

At least you mentioned that a Christian can still revert back while a Jehovah Witness can't.

So, what is your conclusion?

Bone don hook dog for throat
grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12
Emusan:

Still perambulating around like kangaroo
What is the different between Christian and Jehovah Witness according to your own Title Or you just use that heading for nothing sake?
At least you mentioned that a Christian can still revert back while a Jehovah Witness can't.
So, what is your conclusion?
Bone don hook dog for throat
grin grin cheesy grin
It's meant for those who will benefit from it not for everyone! 2Thessalonians 3:2 wink
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Templee333(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12
MaxInDHouse:

OK nah! cheesy
Mr max Christians are followers of christ WHILE Jehovah's witnesses are followers of Rutherford and his successors. No long explanation!

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12
Templee333:

Mr max Christians are followers of christ WHILE Jehovah's witnesses are followers of Rutherford and his successors. No long explanation!
OK! cheesy
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Emusan(m): 11:00am On Jul 13
MaxInDHouse:

It's meant for those who will benefit from it not for everyone! 2Thessalonians 3:2 wink

What is the different between Christian and Jehovah Witness according to your own thread?

Or you want people to help you draw the conclusion?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:34am On Jul 13
Emusan:

What is the different between Christian and Jehovah Witness according to your own thread? Or you want people to help you draw the conclusion? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Must you comment on my thread? Act 13:45, 50; 14:2, 19; 17:3

Why not start a thread to preach your own god? smiley
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Emusan(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13
MaxInDHouse:

Must you comment on my thread? Act 13:45, 50; 14:2, 19; 17:3

Why not start a thread to preach your own god? smiley

So for you to tell people conclusion of your own thread is hard for you.

Meanwhile, are you setting the rule on Nairaland?

Well, you can't do that because it's not your hall even in your hall you don't have that power as you have to lobby.

I've created many threads to preach my God the Father of the Universe who came to earth as human to reedem mankind.

You can check my profile for that!
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13
Emusan:

Well, you can't do that because it's not your hall even in your hall you don't have that power as you have to lobby.

I've created many threads to preach my God the Father of the Universe who came to earth as human to reedem mankind.

Try to spice up your message to make it attractive to others not just following me up and down the forum.
Thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Janosky: 12:25am On Jul 14
Dtruthspeaker:

Clearly the bible shows that Christ is The Lord, and The Lord is "Our God"! And He is the Same One Who Spioke to Moses and the people of old.

So People who served God faithfully even in the past are Christians, as Christ told the people in John 8:39

And ye who call yourselves jw are exactly like the people Christ spoke against in John 8:39 for you people are devils and liars and changers of God's Truth into a Lie upto the extent that you people call God a Liar.

You jws are devils True and through.

MUMU WAILER, John 8:40 dey your Bible?
They answered him, 'Abraham is our father. ' Jesus said to them, 'If you were Abraham's children, you would be doing what Abraham did, 40but now you are trying to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God"

MUMU WAILING WAILER, LYING that Jesus is your Lord God who spoke to Moses in old testament. grin

*Did Jesus your Lord God heard the truth from himself?
WAILING WAILER, remember 1 John 5:9 you and your 3 deities worshippers are WAILING about in the other thread.

*Is Jesus your Lord God who spoke to Moses or 1 John 5:9 no enter your brain?

MUMU WAILING WAILER
grin grin
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Janosky: 12:35am On Jul 14
Emusan:

The same MUMU WAILING about 1 John 5:9 in another thread.

Your deity is whose Son @ 1 John 5:9?

grin grin
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Janosky: 12:44am On Jul 14
Emusan:

So it's SERVANT the scripture says but you first change it to SERVANTS.

Keep lying for your gods and father the Devil.

"You are my witnesses ", says Jehovah God.
MUMU WAILING WAILER, is Israel Jehovah's servant?

Open your Bible, read American standard version of Isaiah 43:10,21.

The Israelites (God's people) are Jehovah's servant.

Emusan dunce,STOP your MUMU tantrums. grin
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Janosky: 1:05am On Jul 14
Emusan:

But don't forget your previous lies against the same NAME CHRISTIAN

Your claims are:
1. The name CHRISTIAN is CURSED AND BASTARDIZED.
2. Because of this, your gods have given you people a NEW NAME - Jehovah Witness
3. Watchtower by extension Jehovah Witness have left the name CHRISTIAN for the Christendom because it was CURSED AND BASTARDIZED
4. Therefore, "whosoever thinks he belongs to Christ under the CURSED AND BASTARDISED OLD GROUP name - which is the name CHRISTIAN should think twice" - according to you.

The name "Christian" was invented by pagans of Antioch to make jest of Jehovah's servants in the era of the apostles .

To the pagans, that label "Christian" was nothing to be proud of.

Your 3 deities mentors are very much aware of this fact.
The evidence in the screenshots

Emusan,Just come back here and continue WAILING and throw your tantrums upandan.

Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Janosky: 1:27am On Jul 14
MightySparrow:

Emusan has brilliantly answered this question
in another thread:

Jehovah's Witnesses witness for Jehovah
1. The Father Himself is a Witness to His Son
Did the Father preach to you about Jesus?
Your half baked knowledge more dangerous than illiteracy.

Carry your IBERIBEISM komot from this public forum.
grin
MightySparrow:

2. The Holy Spirit Himself is a Witness of the Son.
Did holy spirit get to your door to preach about the son?

MightySparrow:

3. The Apostles proclaim they are Witness of Jesus Christ.
Acts 15:14-17, whose name did the apostles teach you they bear?

MightySparrow:

4. Jesus Himself commanded ALL HIS FOLLOWERS TO BE A WITNESS OF HIM not another person.

The same apostles pen down Acts 15:14-17. John 5:43 & John 7:16 & Matthew 12:15-18.

Their master Jesus still remains a Servant,Act 3:13 & Revelation 3:12,14.

Acts 3:13. John 17:7 & John 7:16,Jehovah their God is whose servant?

All these 3 deities devotees MUMU grin grin grin

MightySparrow post=[quote author=MightySparrow:

]

https://www.nairaland.com/8144555/meet-deeper-life-first-female/6#130870505

1 John 5:9 is not in your heart, even though your fellow WAILERS are mouthing that particular verse.

"Worship the God", that is the revelation given to Jesus Christ.

MUMU WAILING WAILER grin
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Janosky: 1:33am On Jul 14
obonujoker:
It seems most people do not understand what Christ did on the cross of Calvary.

May God open our eyes to understanding. However read Hebrews 11 and Hebrews 12

Either you pay heed to the Revelation 1:1 & Revelation 3:12 , given to Jesus

OR

continue worshipping your 3 deities.
grin
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Janosky: 1:43am On Jul 14
Steep:

Worshipper of 3 spirits, how many spirits did Jesus Christ worship in your own Bible?

Jesus Christ came in his Father's name. John 5:43.

Jesus Christ did NOT come in the name invented by pagans at Antioch to make jest of believers bearing
God's name, Acts 15:14-17

You pay monthly membership fees with your fellow Churchians & label another person's belief as "cult', you are deceiving yourself.
grin
Re: Christians And Jehovah's Witnesses What Is The Difference? by Janosky: 1:44am On Jul 14
Dtruthspeaker:

See proof he is a devil; a changer of God's Truth into a lie!

Surely a disciple of satan!
Isaiah 43:1-10 no dey your Bible?

Israel is Jehovah's servant.
Verse 21, Jehovah refered to them as "my people"

Max stated their names,so he's right to call them Jehovah's servants.
Max said
"......ancient servants of God never knew what should we call such ancient servants of God like Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Deborah,......."

OZUO WAILING WAILER grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victory Week / Pro-abortion Activists In Texas Chant 'hail Satan' (video) / What Do You Desire Most?

Viewing this topic: Janosky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.