Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,325 members, 7,967,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:42 AM

Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament (15989 Views)

Sallah: Sellers Lament Low Patronage As Ram Costs Jump To ₦750,000 / Nigerians Groan As Staple Foods Soar Beyond Reach / Consumers, Traders Lament As Tomato, Pepper Scarcity Hits Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by Elsueno: 8:31pm On Jul 11
Tjra:

Chairman of the Plateau State Chapter of Master Bakers and Caterers of Nigeria, Adebayo Taiwo, told Daily Trust that the global scarcity of wheat had impacted the cost of production as flour-millers no longer get sufficient wheat.

If you want to hide something from an Obidient, keep it in a book. They don't read.

Freaking dumb agbadorians, See as u dey deviate like these obedient people are the cause of the incompetence of ur superiors... Ukraine way u guys want to use as excuse is not even one of 5 top producers of wheat in the world...Also Nigeria doesn't even import wheat from Ukraine. You fake ass agbado patriots

3 Likes

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by Angelfrost(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11
Plant Millet and Cassava at the back of your house, harvest, produce your own flour, and bake your own bread...!

Stop being lazy!

Signed
Reno Omokri
Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by Artscollection: 8:34pm On Jul 11
Tjra:

Chairman of the Plateau State Chapter of Master Bakers and Caterers of Nigeria, Adebayo Taiwo, told Daily Trust that the global scarcity of wheat had impacted the cost of production as flour-millers no longer get sufficient wheat.

If you want to hide something from an Obidient, keep it in a book. They don't read.

The war in ukraine has been raging before your little god became the president n it was not this bad before him.

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by SirLakes: 8:34pm On Jul 11
tinubu has come to kill and destroy........na you no go gree for am

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by ZakiZaki1: 8:34pm On Jul 11
In this kind of situation my girlfriend or fiancee go chop postinor2 tire...and by the Emilokan finished dealing with us...we might not breathe o....me that pray that I should not be among those that will miss buhari....be like say incompetent bubu pays us pass o....APC part handlers are evil people lead by PBAT....
Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by Connected1: 8:35pm On Jul 11
Kemadealadire:
You can bake your bread at home.
You must be Stupid

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by Blazetrailer: 8:36pm On Jul 11
I have said it many times here. If people open their eyes and can objectively take a look at what Tinubu has done to the economy with those stupid economic decisions, the streets should have been on fire long ago. This guy killed the Nigerian economy papapata...im shocked that Nigerians have not realised it yet.....wait till the full effect of inflation loads in by end of 2024.

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by Aether(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11
They'll come and tell you to start producing your own bread. Onanuga should be prepping his statements by now.

The first lady will post a picture/ video of her baking her bread to encourage Nigerian wives.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by Borrow222: 8:42pm On Jul 11
Tjra:

Yes, I wonder why they are complaining. Obidients should bake their own bread, open their own bakery, and plant wheat in their compounds. grin
Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by Wiseman2y(m): 8:43pm On Jul 11
You have not seen anything by the time tinubu and Apc will Carry you enter your graves you will become wise. I told you Apc is an evil party you didn't listen, enjoy the show while it lasts.
Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by PointZerom: 8:43pm On Jul 11
Tjra:

Lol, a painter of corn is 4k now and that of Garri is 3k8 oya tell us the cause.
These are locally produced items oooo.

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by BrutusOj(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11
Tinubu is a prophet. When he told us that we will eat agbado and casava, many people thought he was just catching cruise. Now, the agbado and casava are even no go area as they are damn expensive. A stick of roasted or boiled agbado is 300-350, an average slice bread that used to go for #200 is now #1200, i mean the cheapest grade of big slice bread oo, those who are familiar with brands such as Easy bite, and co know that they are like gold now, I don't want to mention the breads from chinese bakeries such as Ostritch,

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by BABAawoo47: 8:47pm On Jul 11
Seefinish:
Onanuga: bake your own bread

In Lagos, over 70% of bakeries closed down

In Katsina, over 65% of bakeries closed down
Sunny Okusun, please wake up and sing " no way Nigeria"
Lol, the lagos own is false..Cause I've not even seen 1 close down. And with the queue at bokku and d likes, ppl are still buying.

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by Bliztzer: 8:57pm On Jul 11
hisgrace090:
Mr president have planned to cushioned the effect with an old national anthem and possibly a more increase to price of fuel, electricity and others.
Who said he's not working?

grin grin
You dey make me laugh so hard.

2 Likes

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by bluefilm: 9:04pm On Jul 11
hisgrace090:
Mr president have planned to cushioned the effect with an old national anthem and possibly a more increase to price of fuel, electricity and others.

You're so right

The new old national anthem is the answer
Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by Felaincarnated: 9:06pm On Jul 11
Daily bread no dey daily again. Tinubu is working
Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by ConfusePoint: 9:12pm On Jul 11
I went to buy one yesterday only to realize the price was increased again. As I couldn't afford it, I had to leave.

Very pitiful where we've found ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by Achor1111(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11
Welcome to tinubulation, on his mandate we shall stand!
Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by TemmyT002(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11
Meanwhile, those who put Nigerians into this position are eating big bread with egg without stress.
They won't even finish it but will throw it in their dumpsters.

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11
Blazetrailer:
I have said it many times here. If people open their eyes and can objectively take a look at what Tinubu has done to the economy with those stupid economic decisions, the streets should have been on fire long ago. This guy killed the Nigerian economy papapata...im shocked that Nigerians have not realised it yet.....wait till the full effect of inflation loads in by end of 2024.
Two major tri.bes are still zealously and fanatically backing and supporting him based on tribal and religious sentiment that is why they don't want to come out to protest despite the dangerously dreadful performance, it will be like a big shame to them

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by PAQ(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11
Eating beans/Akara and bread places you amongst the elites now. What a life, what a country!

3 Likes

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11
Does Nigeria will hail thee still exist

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by mipeesoft(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11
grin
hisgrace090:
Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by caye(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11
BABAawoo47:
Lol, the lagos own is false..Cause I've not even seen 1 close down. And with the queue at bokku and d likes, ppl are still buying.

...and you did an exhaustive survey of ALL the bakeries in Lagos?
Did you, or is it your APC mind talking?

In my area, at least most bakers have closed down. Ppl are now advertising bread like we had in 1996-1998. Why? Ppl are shying away?

How many ppl can buy beans again?

2 Likes

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:21pm On Jul 11
tsall:

Why are the north complaining are they tired of standing on his mandate. Madness. Last last everyone go shop break fast.

For lengthy article, don't quote just click on reply and type what you want to type, you are making reading comments difficult.

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by ahamonyeka(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11
This long article for bread alone?
Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by ufotunang: 12:10am On Jul 12
CharleyBright:
Emilokan.
The man said Emilokan. You all didn't ask him Emilokan to do what? You went ahead and voted him to be president.
Emilokan to eat fat while you starve.
Emilokan to run the country aground.
Bread is not for all Nigerians.
Make una enjoy una Emilokan years.
.and it's emilokan, emilokan Tinubu was shouting through out his presidential campaign.. nothing else he said just emilokan and nigerians voted for him..it's a pity

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by ufotunang: 12:10am On Jul 12
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by Confirm4real(m): 2:03am On Jul 12
Fake news cheesy
Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by DOM7: 6:16am On Jul 12
Muslim Muslim ticket one confused shiek in Jos said "no matter how bad Muslim Muslim ticket will be it will be far better than the best of christian" .

" it is my (our)turn" disciples how far.

APC we are out to safe Nigeria from the bad ruled of PDP. hope you are repairing it well?

Renew hope" abi na renewed shege?

1 Like

Re: Bread Beyond Reach, Citizens Lament by nedekid: 7:28am On Jul 12
Where is that charlatan omokri to address issues such as this? It is obi who is not in power, but a simple citizen he will be wanking over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Cook Nigerian Fried Rice / Quality Commercial Kitchen Equipment Offer Here / Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.