Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,730 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

Beyonce’s Due Date, Pregnancy Cravings And Other Rumors Answered - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce’s Due Date, Pregnancy Cravings And Other Rumors Answered (929 Views)

Kate Middleton Reveals Gender And Official Due Date Of Her 2nd Royal Baby / Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) / Did Kanye West Just Reveal Kim's Due-date???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce’s Due Date, Pregnancy Cravings And Other Rumors Answered by GossipGirl: 4:20am On Dec 01, 2011
Beyonce pregnant news update: A conflicting due date, outrageous pregnancy cravings and a baby bump conspiracy.

When is Beyonce‘s baby due date? Beyonce confirmed she’s six months pregnant in a cute and funny ‘Oh Baby’ video clip.

“Hello, it’s Sept. 23. Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh baby! This was on the cover of the Daily News. Right now I’m actually shooting the video for ‘Countdown’ and I’m six months pregnant, pretending that my stomach is flat in body suits,” the superstar says in the clip. “But thank god you can’t really tell from the front, but when I turn to the side … Oh baby! Oh baby!”

If you’re doing the math in your head that means that her due date is in December – next month! Read more below: Plus see a clip of Beyonce's interview on Katie Couric - airing tomorrow night!!

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/11/30/beyonces-pregnant-cravings-baby-due-date-and-other-rumors/

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Explains Kanye West’s Wardrobe Malfunction / Baba Fryo For A Husband / 11 Year Old Mya K Gets NMVA 2012 Nomination!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.