Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? (26836 Views)

I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by Ijaya123: 1:00pm On Jul 11
SETHARTHUR:
MODIFIED:
Bottom Pot πŸ’•

Na beans own I dey like. Taste like no other πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…

1 Like

Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by NairalandGOAT1: 1:01pm On Jul 11
Nothing dey hear again na, you don scrape am finish before you come dey ask us... mtcheeww...abeg getat!

This one no be bottom pot jor

This one na nya.sh pot!

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by Bahamas95(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11
One of my cousins would leave a full plate of rice and be scrapping bottom pot......I don't just understand that lady. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by Godsonkemz(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11
Where the best taste of the nutrients settle.
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by musamadallah(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11
Woow I remember those days when we gathered to book this melody [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11
I and my kids, we love it. Come and see us dragging bottom pot

1 Like

Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by 2Radii: 1:04pm On Jul 11
Beans own...

1 Like

Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by CHIDINMALOVE: 1:05pm On Jul 11
The best na beans bottom pot ...especially beans and plantain porridge

1 Like

Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by Standing5(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11
Especially beans combined with rice or yam.

1 Like

Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by brosiye99(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11
I see what you did there....na so the thing easy.....hehehehe. Wrong calculation
Antoeni:
If you save ₦20 everyday, it will be

₦20 Γ— 7 = ₦140 per week

₦140 Γ— 30 = ₦4,200 per month.

₦4,200 Γ— 365= ₦1,533,000 per year.

I care about you. Be wise and start saving now, 20 naira means a lot. Don’t sleep on it.

3 Likes

Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by Ekg911(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11
brosiye99:
I see what you did there....na so the thing easy.....hehehehe. Wrong calculation
No mind that man

2 Likes

Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11
SETHARTHUR:
MODIFIED:
Bottom Pot πŸ’•
I swear down! 😁
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by Melonsmasher: 1:30pm On Jul 11
smokeyupu:
I STILL DEY DRAG AM WITH MY WIFE AND CHILDREN TILL FRIDAY
Burnt beans na my own grin

1 Like

Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by Pepperdemisback: 1:37pm On Jul 11
You can't separate me from this one. It is sweeter than real food. My housemaid warned me once, that I shall spoil all the utensils in the house. I only told her she's missing something.
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by Pepperdemisback: 1:38pm On Jul 11
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Sweetest part ever.....

Especially When it's Banga rice ..
I swear! Followed by head of fish.
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by 9jaBloke: 1:40pm On Jul 11
Yes but one layer before this. That's where the ingredients settle.
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by Teejaney88(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11
Chai!πŸ˜‹
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:44pm On Jul 11
Una dey try.

The food I cook never burns, unless its intentional.

I see this as a mark of carelessness.
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by EnemyofGod3: 1:46pm On Jul 11
Antoeni:

₦20 Γ— 7 = ₦140 per week

I care about you. Be wise and start saving now, 20 naira means a lot. Don’t sleep on it.

N20Γ—7 =N140 per week.

N140 Γ— 4 = N560 per month

N560 Γ— 12 = N6720 per year.

So if you can be able to save N20 for 50 years.
Let said,N6720 a year Γ— 600 which is 50 years,
You can be able to save at least,N4,032.000.

but how many people can be able to save N20
for 50 years ?

You that wrote this nonsense,do you go school at all ? How do you alive at that your useless result ?
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by Ecbatana: 1:47pm On Jul 11
Antoeni:

₦20 Γ— 7 = ₦140 per week

m

Hey, we care about you too but you know nothing. Olodo!
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by achorladey: 1:48pm On Jul 11
SETHARTHUR:
MODIFIED:
Bottom Pot πŸ’•

The Maillard reaction is an interaction between amino acidsβ€”the building blocks of proteinβ€”and reducing sugars. It provides the browning of foods and imparts mouthwatering toasty flavors in dishes.

That toasty flavors for bottom pot is too good to miss
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:49pm On Jul 11
Ijaya123:

With enough pepper inside.

1 Like

Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by ThMysteriousMan(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11
The sweetest thing in the whole world, after ejaculation cheesy
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by tnerro1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11
Why e be say na when u warm jolly rice on the second day, na then the thing dey sweet pass
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by donem: 2:05pm On Jul 11
Ijaya123:

wink tastes like lowbudget cake, very sweet though
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by Exedyne: 2:07pm On Jul 11
Ijaya123:

As in! Bottom pot beans dey sweet pass that of rice by far

E go be like say sugar dey the beans

2 Likes

Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by sholikay(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11
Jack14:
That’s literally the sweetest part of the whole food lol
Meanwhile
I got this Clean London used Piano for sale.
how much are you selling the piano?.
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by Jack14(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11
sholikay:
how much are you selling the piano?.
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by sholikay(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11
Jack14:

oh ..it's much...I have ,40k...
Re: Bottom Pot: How Many of You still Love This More Than Food? by zoedew: 2:28pm On Jul 11
SETHARTHUR:
MODIFIED:
Bottom Pot πŸ’•
Bottom pot of ekpankoko is a delight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Are You Still Eating Beans?? / New Year: Who Can Help Me With How To Cook Fried Rice For My Kids / Opinion: Okpa Is Better Than Moi Moi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.