Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,594 members, 7,968,736 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:06 PM

Livestock Ministry: Being Igbo In Nigeria Difficult – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Livestock Ministry: Being Igbo In Nigeria Difficult – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer (17887 Views)

Miyetti Allah Rejects Animal Husbandry Bill, Seeks Livestock Ministry / The Joy Of Being Igbo / IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livestock Ministry: Being Igbo In Nigeria Difficult – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Iceberg3: 8:58pm On Jul 11
HilcomTech big4nothing JOHNBULL now takes me for an easterner,giant Dumbo 🤣🤣🤣🤣:

Your eastern members of the national assembly were probably high on mkporu mirri or just plain delusional in their silly and ST00PEED proposal and only a very D U M B person will even consider crap they proposed. Does our eastern members of the national assembly even realise that we are in a democracy or they just do not know what democracy is. it is however no one's fault that your brain is not able to comprehend the foolishness in what your eastern national members proposed.

As for your opening mouth waaaaaaaaaaaaa. It seems your that trait domiciled with your eastern members of the national assembly

Re: Livestock Ministry: Being Igbo In Nigeria Difficult – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Mbanda(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11
Aonkuuse:
But they have the numbers to push for Anioma state? How dumb
I thought you lots said that, people from senator Ned Nwoko's hometown (Anioma) are not Igbo. So, why do you expect them to push the bill for referendum?

Dumb people everywhere!
Re: Livestock Ministry: Being Igbo In Nigeria Difficult – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Mbanda(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11
seanfer:

Always looking for way to put the blame on others... What is stopping the NASS member from SE to raise a bill on the floor of the NASS and see where it will get to.
Rather you are here claiming you did not have the numbers, When your Reps are asking for creation of more states in SE they have the number to have amendment to the constitution ?
Can you hear yourself? My problem with you people is that you lots know very well that what you are saying will not work and I believe that's why you are choosing it as an option for us. Is referendum/Biafra not the reason why Kanu is in DSS dungeon for 3yrs now and still counting?

Biafra is like a taboo to Nigeria and Britain and you know it stop blabbing.
Re: Livestock Ministry: Being Igbo In Nigeria Difficult – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Zeezenho: 11:46pm On Jul 11
Sweeetheart:

You're just a redundant foool, foool with no networking

Do you even know my age to conclude my dad is your dad age mate

You want Biafra and contest in zoo election, you people shamelessness dey shame me

Your fathers was not born during ziks time kiddo.
Re: Livestock Ministry: Being Igbo In Nigeria Difficult – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Lovelyn451(f): 12:07am On Jul 12
It's annoying being in Nigeria as an igbo, other tribes gets away with whatever crime but let it be igbo, they'll kill you
Re: Livestock Ministry: Being Igbo In Nigeria Difficult – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by CHAQUR: 4:25am On Jul 12
Criticise whatever whatever you feel is not right...we've had people from other tribes too condemning this move by the FG...but this igbotic juxtaposition is demeaning even to your tribe and region. Why comparing and competing with livestock....? Tribal coloration will often gets you reprisal attacks.

1 Like

Re: Livestock Ministry: Being Igbo In Nigeria Difficult – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by seanfer(m): 6:26am On Jul 12
Mbanda:
Can you hear yourself? My problem with you people is that you lots know very well that what you are saying will not work and I believe that's why you are choosing it as an option for us. Is referendum/Biafra not the reason why Kanu is in DSS dungeon for 3yrs now and still counting?

Biafra is like a taboo to Nigeria and Britain and you know it stop blabbing.

Blaming others but yourselves is a genetic issue to you people.
How did Kanu ask for referedum/Biafra?
Kanu was asking people to take up arms against the government, and you didn't see anything bad in that.

1 Like

Re: Livestock Ministry: Being Igbo In Nigeria Difficult – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Mbanda(m): 8:52am On Jul 12
seanfer:

Blaming others but yourselves is a genetic issue to you people.
How did Kanu ask for referedum/Biafra?
Kanu was asking people to take up arms against the government, and you didn't see anything bad in that.
Lies and propaganda is a genetic issue to you people too. Kanu was asking for weapons to fight Fulani herdsmen not government. Maybe you are among those that see Fulani as government I don't know for you.

Kanu saw what most of you cannot see and will never see. That was why he demand for arms to fight back. Today some villages has been sacked and renamed by terror herdsmen, what has the government you (supported and still support) done to stop this barbaric act?
Absolutely NOTHING!
Re: Livestock Ministry: Being Igbo In Nigeria Difficult – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Babinski: 9:09am On Jul 12
Ikembeku:
Bola Dey fear or what?

Jonathan will not have moved this rubbish just because of election

What is the job of ministry of agriculture?

Livestock issues should have best been treated via an Agency or Commission under the Ministry of Agriculture. The creation of a Ministry of Livestock is wasteful and ill-advised.
Re: Livestock Ministry: Being Igbo In Nigeria Difficult – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12
Zeezenho:

Your fathers was not born during ziks time kiddo.

Fathers? A foool is a foool

You're using plural noun in lieu of a singular noun

Go back to school and stop wasting away
Re: Livestock Ministry: Being Igbo In Nigeria Difficult – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by MomohMrMoore: 1:07pm On Jul 13
Lol.. this man no serious. ESN and Kanu cases are completely different. ESN and Kanu calling for the disintegration of Nigeria and have taken arms against tge Nigeria nation killing several soldiers, police and innocent Igbos and young Igbo ladies for their charm rituals while Harders and farmers battle for land for their businesses and survival.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Govs, Alaibe Boycott Inauguration Of Sylva’s Campaign Council / The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) / How IBB Endorsed All Presidential Aspirants That Visited Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.