Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,873 members, 7,902,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 04:49 PM

Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad (42933 Views)

Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) / Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by smokeyupu(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11
TRAGICALLY INTENSE HUNGER EVERYWHERE,😡
Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by oglalasioux(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11
Premiumbuy:

Premium Be Unto You

Instead of ranting here, why not proffer solution, because it's easy to talk from now till eternity, will that change anything?

If OP proffer solution why did we then elect a government? There are reasons for the existence of government. Anyone who knows nothing of those reasons shouldn’t stand for elective office.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by clems88(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11
Antoeni:
If you save ₦20 everyday, it will be

₦20 × 7 = ₦140 per week

₦140 × 30 = ₦4,200 per month.

₦4,200 × 365= ₦1,533,000 per year.

I care about you. Be wise and start saving now, 20 naira means a lot. Don’t sleep on it.
there are 30 weeks in a month abi?? Be typing rubbish with confidence

8 Likes

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by Robertgreene1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11
[quote author=iLegendd post=130903188]Where is the hunger? Is it not food that I'm seeing there?[/quote

Oga all of us here know that you're a rich nigga...me myself l'm not starving...my family is okay too by God's grace...but at least... let's have conscience for once na and pity the poor...that you're rich is just sheer mother luck and fate...there are billions of people that work harder and even smarter than you but still remain poor...l give money randomly to beggars everyday l go to the market cus l pity the poor...you saying that there's currently no hunger in the land makes you sound foolish and wicked and even childish because even kids know that there's hunger in the land...even politicians and senators that are 100 times billion richer than you sef are complaining...so you're even nobody sir when it comes to having money...don't give to the poor it's not by force...but at least talk truth sometimes...you won't die!
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by LordBillionz: 1:11pm On Jul 11
Pastorjohn2:
I hate PDP based post like this.

Go to America and ask how much 1 tuber of yam cost, You people expect APC to fix 16 years of corruption from PDP because they're God?

Truly the youths of this new generation are lazy and USELESS

Pastor Blame, is that you??
Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by PussyOdour(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11
Pastorjohn2:

Go to America and ask how much 1 tuber of yam cost, You people expect APC to fix 16 years of corruption from PDP because they're God?

You're a disgrace..

Is standard of living in USA the same with Nigeria? Is Yam grown in USA as it's grown in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by okuta007: 1:11pm On Jul 11
Antoeni:

₦20 × 7 = ₦140 per week

I care about you. Be wise and start saving now, 20 naira means a lot. Don’t sleep on it.

Are there 365 months in a year ? hmmm

Awon motivational speakers 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by tctrills: 1:12pm On Jul 11
Premiumbuy:

Premium Be Unto You

Instead of ranting here, why not proffer solution, because it's easy to talk from now till eternity, will that change anything?
The only solution is that you guys stop electing evil leaders. It can't be more simple.

2 Likes

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by Kharol1234: 1:13pm On Jul 11
Pastorjohn2:

Rubbish post na pdp still they rule now?

1 Like

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by BABANGBALI: 1:13pm On Jul 11
Una never see anything. All of una go suffer

*If u cannot call a man when u are Hot, don't call him when u are broke.*
*Na tight leg🦵 dey bring tight hand✊.
Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by 2buffagain(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11
Antoeni:

₦20 × 7 = ₦140 per week

Be like say the hunger don dey affect your brain. Which kain math be this?

5 Likes

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by Xkonzult: 1:14pm On Jul 11
Premiumbuy:

Premium Be Unto You

U dat have d solutions y don't u...is better to keep quiet and die ....when not let those who can speak to those who are responsible for d hunger to curb it .....stupid slave ,u are not smart
Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by Ganjafama(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11
Pastorjohn2:

How much did a bag of rice cost when Buhari took over from Jonathan? How much does it cost now? It's either you are a blind to the realities on ground or you are a paid APC e-rat.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by BABANGBALI: 1:15pm On Jul 11
Lazy9jaYouth:
I was expecting a kind of statistics that will buttress this article . . . I guess the author is as lazy as I am. Even the Mod that pushed this to the frontpage. . . . .
Meanwhile, it's raining in Lagos again

grin grin grin grin angry
hello, I just wanted to let you know that you girlfriend is in my house wearing my T shirt grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by phorget(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11
Pastorjohn2:

PDP spent 16years and APc already spent 9years plus, hopefully they'll also spend 16years achieving nothing.
You dared mention America, is your country minimum wage the same as America?. Can you draw credit in your country just the same way Americans draw credits?. Are America government incentive to people's plights just the way your government has became dump from listening to complains.

Focus on your country and stop comparing Nigeria to any other country please.
Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by 2buffagain(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11
Nigerians are not hungry. They are just mildly inconvenienced.
When they become hungry, they know where Tinubu and his fellow private jet politician cronies live.
Instead of doing something with this knowledge of residencies, they prefer to take the easy route of begging.

And thats Nigerians for you. Everything must come easy.
Easy money. Easy satchet garri to vote like idiots and sell your future. Esau people.
Una go must learn.

Only one thing will change your collective situation, and nobody will do it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by BeardedMeat(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11
Premiumbuy:

Premium Be Unto You

What about the all knowing master strategist? Would he take advice from a NLER?
Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by chinchum(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11
Antoeni:

₦20 × 7 = ₦140 per week

your arithmetic skill is questionable

1 Like

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by LilX2: 1:21pm On Jul 11
Pastorjohn2:

You should be ashamed of yourself, do they harvest yam in America? You people use baseless things to counter truth . This is their 10 yrs in power, no trace of any improvement. Things are going from bad to worse and you have the guts to compare pdp 16yrz. Please kindly bring us those years.

Shame on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by Saidfx(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11
Lazy9jaYouth:
I was expecting a kind of statistics that will buttress this article . . . I guess the author is as lazy as I am. Even the Mod that pushed this to the frontpage. . . . .

The heavy downpour we're experiencing now will also have it's negative economic effect for days...we are just in a rollercoaster..things need to turn around fast, or else a zombie like effect is imminent

1 Like

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by Onyezesinx(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11
Antoeni:

₦20 × 7 = ₦140 per week

You're a joker.
Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by Curious345: 1:22pm On Jul 11
Death to all old and newly recruited APC propagandist on nairaland like freshkpomo and his numerous monikers
Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by JoeEeL(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11
Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by SirLakes: 1:23pm On Jul 11
tinubu will no die well seh
Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by Diligence: 1:23pm On Jul 11
Guz: I thought it was gafe when Tinubu STATED: REDUCE THEIR PURCHASING POWER, THEN WIDEN THE TAX NET...

So, he really meant every letter of that STATEMENT?
Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by chidiokay: 1:23pm On Jul 11
Remman:
Who is to blame when you all voted Buhari and Tinubu and was about to vote Atiku?

All old men who are outdated from current world trend...

Have you checked the ages of Us president in the last 8yrs and who the next president might likely be

1 Like

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by MEGAWATCH: 1:24pm On Jul 11
Lazy9jaYouth:

NA STATISTIC WE GO CHOP?

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT?

1 Like

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by BeardedMeat(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11
Pastorjohn2:

See them.. defender of failures.

If America was so bad why the heavy migration?

If a tuber of yam (which is an imported commodity anyway) costs a million dollars, it's because a making a million dollars is what any lazy idiot can achieve.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by ibechris(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11
Pastorjohn2:

Sometimes keeping quiet is good.

U are not making any meaning at all.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by spencekat(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11
Antoeni:

₦20 × 7 = ₦140 per week

Inflation go wound am die.
Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by Yesboss0009: 1:26pm On Jul 11
Nigerians brought this on themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. / See The pepper and tomatoes I bought for 3K in kano today / Is "Zero Sugar" Coke Without Sugar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.