Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,113 members, 7,925,504 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:55 PM

This Is A Post Where Some Ondo Yoruba People Claimed To Be From Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Post Where Some Ondo Yoruba People Claimed To Be From Benin (186 Views)

The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court / Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State / REMINDER: OLD NAIRALAND POST WHERE REP FROM KEBI WANTS DELTANS KILLED!!! (2009) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Post Where Some Ondo Yoruba People Claimed To Be From Benin by freshkpomo(m): 10:21am On Jul 11

I decided to share this link because of my previous posts. If you notice from the comment on this video, it was quite different from the comment on the ones I posted yesterday. Nobody insult anybody papa and mama, infact threat's and insults started coming in when Asaba and their neighbors (you know who I am referring to) were mentioned. I am still on ye topic of hate! People who cry about been hated are actually the ones throwing out more hate. Gentle men and women, please compare and contrast between my previous thread.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/TxxW743av5VQxLGT/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/8149616/wetin-benin-people-tribe-south

1 Like

Re: This Is A Post Where Some Ondo Yoruba People Claimed To Be From Benin by sIfioksq: 10:29am On Jul 11
Yoruba people are known for their rich culture and traditions, no matter where they claim to be from, they are always proud of their heritage.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Post Where Some Ondo Yoruba People Claimed To Be From Benin by freshkpomo(m): 10:30am On Jul 11

As we can all see, people are engaging themselves positively, juggling history and making everything fun to read both from the Edo and Yoruba angle, no one is calling the women of one tribe prostitutes or using bigotry hate speech. This was the purpose of my last post that some people need to purge themselves of hate, but they felt I attacked their tribes, nor be people be this? Yet you will claim the whole Nigeria don't like you, when in reality you are the ones fighting everyone.

If this man was to be from a certain southern tribe, insult for don finish for him Head and the Benin him mention them for don use oba mop ground.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Post Where Some Ondo Yoruba People Claimed To Be From Benin by freshkpomo(m): 10:33am On Jul 11
sIfioksq:
Yoruba people are known for their rich culture and traditions, no matter where they claim to be from, they are always proud of their heritage.

As I opened the video I was expecting to see atomic bombs here and there, because I was thinking it was the other tribe from down south. Only to see everywhere peaceful and people were just busy engaging themselves with history, no insults, just everyone trying to state their own facts from their own stand point. A group of trouble makers came actually to take sides and derail the topic, I saw one of their brother cautioning them to stop been nuisance as the matter doesn't concern them.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Post Where Some Ondo Yoruba People Claimed To Be From Benin by Chinkoalhaji34: 11:01am On Jul 11
The Yoruba people of Ondo cannot deny their true heritage and must embrace their Benin roots.

9 Likes

Re: This Is A Post Where Some Ondo Yoruba People Claimed To Be From Benin by Philipponzaghi: 11:15am On Jul 11
Wow, the Yoruba people are such a diverse and dynamic tribe, with roots and connections that stretch beyond borders, truly making them the best tribe!

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Since 1999, Tinubu Is the Only President Without Financial Help / S'East Development: Group Extols Tinubu, Lauds Stella Oduah For Initiating Bill / Edo North NURTW Endorse Edo Apc Candidate Okpebholo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.