Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Other Things Associated With This Cap? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Other Things Associated With This Cap? (363 Views)

First Bank Nigeria: FIP Charges And Associated Fraud / They Cut All The Forehead The Thing Na Resemble Face Cap Eiye X Vikings PHOTOS / Tattoos, Flashy Cars And Other Things That Can Make You An ‘enemy’ Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by LillyandDaisy: 10:34am On Jul 11
Apart from joblessness, weed smoking, ogogoro drinking, selling family lands, gambling, gossiping, backbiting, slandering, labeling, reading of newspapers, playing draft and having much interest in court cases, What other thing is associated with wearing of this cap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by BeyondCertainty: 10:38am On Jul 11
OP, all these you have said about this cap is completely WRONG.

2 Likes

Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by Righthussle: 10:50am On Jul 11
Reading of Newspaper and womanising

2 Likes

Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by dangermouse(m): 10:51am On Jul 11
All listed above is bullcrap.

I have an array of papas cap and I flaunt them steady.

Nothing you listed up there is and can be associated with this cap.

It is all in your dull brain.

1 Like

Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by KenghisKhan(m): 10:59am On Jul 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by LillyandDaisy: 11:02am On Jul 11
BeyondCertainty:
OP, all these you have said about this cap is completely WRONG.

How?
Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by FaceTanke: 11:03am On Jul 11
Dem no dey ever wash am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by LillyandDaisy: 11:04am On Jul 11
dangermouse:
All listed above is bullcrap.

I have an array of papas cap and I flaunt them steady.

Nothing you listed up there is and can be associated with this cap.

It is all in your dull brain.
90% of people wearing the cap have lot things listed in common, you might just be among the 10%
Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by LillyandDaisy: 11:04am On Jul 11
FaceTanke:
Dem no dey ever wash am
I Dey tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by dangermouse(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11
LillyandDaisy:

90% of people wearing the cap have lot things listed in common, you might just be among the 10%

To much watching of nollywood movies is affecting you negatively.

Italians and many other European countries who makes use of the cap are also amongst your 90% ?

Grow up!

1 Like

Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by stunnert(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11
Wisdom talkings for ogogoro joint after three shot of iya simbi monkey tail

1 Like

Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by LillyandDaisy: 2:22pm On Jul 11
dangermouse:

To much watching of nollywood movies is affecting you negatively.

Italians and many other European countries who makes use of the cap are also amongst your 90% ?

Grow up!

The movie
“Peaky Blinders”crossed my mind
Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by dangermouse(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11
LillyandDaisy:

The movie
“Peaky Blinders”crossed my mind

Papas has being around from ages as a fashion of choice and can't be ascribed to any particular group or bloc.

Just like saying that ladies who wear high heeled shoes are "prostitutes" or wayward.
Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by chrisxxx(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11
Never lend money to anyone who wears this cap. They don't pay back. They have so many long stories to make you forget the money.

1 Like

Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by Reelmii: 9:01pm On Jul 11
grin
Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by LillyandDaisy: 11:03pm On Jul 11
chrisxxx:
Never lend money to anyone who wears this cap. They don't pay back. They have so many long stories to make you forget the money.
You’re right Bro

1 Like

Re: What Other Things Associated With This Cap? by LillyandDaisy: 11:04pm On Jul 11
dangermouse:

Papas has being around from ages as a fashion of choice and can't be ascribed to any particular group or bloc.

Just like saying that ladies who wear high heeled shoes are "prostitutes" or wayward.
I understand your perspective Bro!

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 63, Recovers 130.2 Kgs Of Illicit Drugs / 17-year-old Boy Killed His Own Mother After Accusing Her Of Making Him Impotent / Nigerian Senate Moves To Criminalize Lecturers, Students Sexual Relations; Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.