Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,843 members, 7,902,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Crate Of Egg Is 5,000 Naira Trending On Twitter - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Crate Of Egg Is 5,000 Naira Trending On Twitter (2500 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? / Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Crate Of Egg Is 5,000 Naira Trending On Twitter by guobe: 11:25pm On Jul 14
Verbtips:
yesterday i just the roam market,no know wetin to buy,i stand think think
con decide to cook pepper soup and rice,hear price of kilo just ask for half kilo,one woman wey dey beside me dey price meat don price reach 1 level wey make the meat seller to wound her with knife 4 hand,people no dey smile i swear,i no know how them take finish the matter sha,branch petrol station 800 per litre e don increase,
am so fed up,worked up,fvck up any thing with up,reason i no dey vote b dis
The country is no longer habitable.
It's so sad what they have turned it to.
Re: Crate Of Egg Is 5,000 Naira Trending On Twitter by Verbtips(m): 11:42pm On Jul 14
guobe:

The country is n9 longer habitable.
It's so sad what they have turned it to.
the way people the bend their machine dis days eh no be ya,

1 Like

Re: Crate Of Egg Is 5,000 Naira Trending On Twitter by stacyadams: 5:20pm On Jul 16
[quote author=guobe post=130962037]
The country is no longer habitable.
It's so sad what they have turned it to.[/quote

And yet one useless idiot hellanus will keep supporting failures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Prepare Ogbolo Soup / Contact For Chipita Foods Nigeria / Breakfast Served

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.