Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) (29857 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by lymelyte(m): 11:38am On Jul 18
Let me just tell you guys.. I lived in sa briefly and my concrete observation is that south Africans especially the blacks are very obsessed about Nigerians..when they display hatred,it is as a result of the hate they have within themselves...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by DaddyCoool: 11:41am On Jul 18
Melagros:
COMRADES, I don't know why South Africans hate Nigerians

Simple: Nigerians take their women and jobs, and many deal drugs and scams. You'd hate them too if it were you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by SmartyPants(m): 11:41am On Jul 18
KLEINBASS:
It was meant for South Africans only. They said it before it was rolled out. Fraud is fraud but any way to Nigerians fraud is hustling and working hard they dnt see it as a crime

Fraud with his government name? So how did he do it? I won't be surprised to learn that any Nigerian you see there is a legal South African whether by marriage or naturalization. Clearly, you may not be educated enough to think that broadly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by legba1(m): 11:46am On Jul 18
I know a friend on PR who got that R20000. If you know what he did with it. Back here in naija.
Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by DOM7: 11:47am On Jul 18
One of the dangerous place to live is south Africa, very wicked people that's why God punished them with apartheid. Do this people you are condemning pay tax? Are they contributing to the entertainment industry in south Africa? Are they making south Africans happy with your suicide rate?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by lexy2014: 11:48am On Jul 18
Lionessza6:

No they do not.

how do you know they dont pay taxes?

how did the names of nigerians end up on the list?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by Naybahood(m): 11:48am On Jul 18
Re they telling us that Nigerians are the only foreigners in that list !!!

Xenophobia……

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by Coldie(m): 11:50am On Jul 18
Melagros:
Do Nigerians like Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by Okoroawusa: 11:50am On Jul 18
If they live in SA or naturalized citizens, what is heck?

Ontop how much person no go hear word?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by lexy2014: 11:50am On Jul 18
DaddyCoool:

Simple: Nigerians take their women and jobs, and many deal drugs and scams. You'd hate them too if it were you

how did nigerians take their women and their jobs?

how many nigerians live in south africa that you say "many deal drugs and scams"?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by sevo(m): 11:52am On Jul 18
OriOko88:

I don't blame u,I only hv issues with those ignorants moving to that God Forsaken,hiv infested country,that's living on the legacy of Dutch civilization. Thank your stars your fathers were colonized by the Dutch,and gave u infrastructures, dingbats like you would still be scanvaging in the okavango juncle hunting babbons and springbok with crossbow undecided

lol...easy dey press their neck...e too early

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by themanderon: 11:54am On Jul 18
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. They get help in what when the Nigerian government cant even help it's citizens? grin grin

Despicable hate filled soul. You have my pity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by anointeddove: 11:56am On Jul 18
Didn't Nigeria government fed South African citizens during apartheid when they ran to Nigeria, and we take care of them with our tax money

Lionessza6:

South Africa is not Europe neither is it Us....we are a developing country with lots of socio-economic issues. With that being said,USA and Europe paid foreign artists the same money they paid their artists during this period? grin. Stop lying. In South Africa refugees and PR holders do recieve the same assistance as South Africans and no one is complaining. But this is a different issue. How does a foreign artists who should be feeding himself recieve such benefits from a foreign country, name the European country that has done such nonsense?. Artists are ambassadors of their nations and should be looked after by the nations they promote.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by wildwest22: 11:56am On Jul 18
Nigeria that hasn't helped her citizens, is helping immigrant, wake up bro quote author=FaceTanke post=130903906]There is love in sharing... One love

Do you know how many west africans live and thrive freely in Nigeria and they get help[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by Tendd: 12:04pm On Jul 18
When you are a resident, you are entitled to medical care,schools, housing etc.So what's the fuss?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by Sweeetheart(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18
Melagros:

South Africans didn't hate Nigerians, they're just jealous of Nigeria because Nigerians are not the only one commiting crime in SA

No be the same SA dey robbed themselves on a day time? In the street, roads, looting anything including Love Machine

I don't know why Nigerians keep forcing themselves in a hostile country like SA, many people have japa to their death

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:17pm On Jul 18
RichBoy247:

This may not be corruption, foreigners in US and Europe also received same, so why can't Nigerians living in South Africa not receive?

Exactly
Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by Peppysco: 12:38pm On Jul 18
helinues:

Stop struggling on my mentions. It's not a must you attack my comments everyday.

What exactly is wrong with the comments you are attacking now?

Wondering if na lack of self respect dey make you to be behaving like this on this forum

Baba, na you I go blame. Nor be every quote you go dey give response.
'Allow a full to wander freely in a market, that way, he thinks his father controls the market'.
Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by maestro299: 12:50pm On Jul 18
Lionessza6:

South Africa is not Europe neither is it Us....we are a developing country with lots of socio-economic issues. With that being said,USA and Europe paid foreign artists the same money they paid their artists during this period? grin. Stop lying. In South Africa refugees and PR holders do recieve the same assistance as South Africans and no one is complaining. But this is a different issue. How does a foreign artists who should be feeding himself recieve such benefits from a foreign country, name the European country that has done such nonsense?. Artists are ambassadors of their nations and should be looked after by the nations they promote.

Lionessza, this is a xenophobic submission. Imagine if a white person said this, won't you brand it racist?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by adabaraabdul: 12:53pm On Jul 18
FaceTanke:
There is love in sharing... One love

Do you know how many west africans live and thrive freely in Nigeria and they get help
don't mind them. One Africa jare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by Juoflife1(f): 12:55pm On Jul 18
Many countries gave people living legally palliatives. If these people are in South Africa legally and pay taxes, why can't they get palliatives? What is wrong with that? Were they supposed to come back to Nigeria, get palliatives and go back to pay taxes to the South African government?
Haba

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by adabaraabdul: 12:56pm On Jul 18
legba1:
I know a friend on PR who got that R20000. If you know what he did with it. Back here in naija.
pls what did he do with it?
Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by ogashman(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18
How many foreigners received the one mudu of rice Buhari shared during that period?

The palliatives donated by foreign countries were looted.

The woman wey even use our palliative organize her birthday was just given appointment by Tinubu.
Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by Timi0fede: 1:21pm On Jul 18
Yoruba skvll miners always criminally trying to dominate others in their land
Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by Fuckyoumod: 1:21pm On Jul 18
0001Lagos:

It is corruption to you because they didn't mention tinubu. If they had mentioned tinubu, you would say it's not corruption.
don't mind him, he is a mumu man
Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by dominique(f): 1:28pm On Jul 18
JaceBlaze:

Ahhh mam,what the heck are you on about?😏

There are thousands of Nigerians in SA, why is it only this one that's getting the relief funds? Because he's a legal taxpaying resident of the country or did he smuggle himself into th list somehow?
Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by tecnolad(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18
Timi0fede:
Yoruba skvll miners always criminally trying to dominate others in their land

Happy to know that you're safe. You having an empty skull surely has its perks.
Re: Nigerian Artists Receiving Covid Relief Grant Spark Anger In SA (PICS) by Pennilessword1: 1:36pm On Jul 18
Lord...look at them. Njust look at them...the buggers already hate themselves...why lore why..you created me amongst these niggers lord why.??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

British Army Lifts Ban On Soldiers Growing Beards / Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor / Tanzania Shuts Down 5 Hydroelectric Stations To Reduce Excess Electricity

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.