Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,662 members, 7,930,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:06 PM

LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims (4587 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu / Senate Passes LG Autonomy Bill / South-West Governors Propose Six Regions, Demand LG Autonomy, Resource Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Georgry(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12
Elusive001:

Bros hunger bad.

I hope you done chop small for the day.

No be everybody poor like you, na why you dey frustrated ddy cry all around, money wey I take buy fuel for my car this morning reach to feed you for the week.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by gfelo(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12
How dare you silence him? Aren’t you aware of how corrupt our politicians are and how they manipulate soldiers and police to oppress the public? It’s unbelievable. Wike’s actions, driven by a personal vendetta, are wreaking havoc on the entire country. His recklessness will catch up with him soon; his cup is filling up rapidly.

Georgry:
Shut up please, if your local government chairman can't pay salary you know his or her secretariat, it's very close to you, arrange the Youth in your community and pay him or her a friendly visit.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Georgry(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12
gfelo:
How dare you silence him? Aren’t you aware of how corrupt our politicians are and how they manipulate soldiers and police to oppress the public? It’s unbelievable. Wike’s actions, driven by a personal vendetta, are wreaking havoc on the entire country. His recklessness will catch up with him soon; his cup is filling up rapidly.

Local government is closer to the people, the Wike you were talking about, did the youth not take over the local government secretariat when he started misbehaving even with all the federal backing? Can they take over Aso rock or State government house like that? The answer is no! The government is closer to the people now, that's the main thing.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Elusive001: 2:19pm On Jul 12
Georgry:

No be everybody poor like you, na why you dey frustrated ddy cry all around, money wey I take buy fuel for my car this morning reach to feed you for the week.

If wishes were horses.

I ask you again, have you eaten today? Do you have any iota of hope of eating today?
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Georgry(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12
Elusive001:

If wishes were horses.

I ask you again, have you eaten today? Do you have any iota of hope of eating today?

No be everybody poor like you bro, this forum is not only for poor people like you, the first sign that you're poor is that you made reference to food first because it is like a big issue to you, God will help you.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Elusive001: 2:34pm On Jul 12
Georgry:

No be everybody poor like you bro, this forum is not only for poor people like you, the first sign that you're poor is that you made reference to food first because it is like a big issue to you, God will help you.

Bros I don't know what you will do to eat today.

May GOD Almighty have mercy on you and give even if na N500 to drink at least garri.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Georgry(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12
Elusive001:

Bros I don't know what you will do to eat today.

May GOD Almighty have mercy on you and give even if na N500 to drink at least garri.

Epa, no be everybody dey like you, you never still know 😂 poverty wan kill you, 5h? 😂
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Elusive001: 2:43pm On Jul 12
Georgry:

Epa, no be everybody dey like you, you never still know 😂 poverty wan kill you, 5h? 😂

My concern is you developing ulcer because of ebi npiawa azụ. Bros hunger no good.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Georgry(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12
Elusive001:

My concern is you developing ulcer because of ebi npiawa azụ. Bros hunger no good.

My concern is that your brain is too small to know that not everybody is as poor as you.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Elusive001: 2:57pm On Jul 12
Georgry:

My concern is that your brain is too small to know that not everybody is as poor as you.

Abeg tell iya bisirat to give you some food this night. Tell am say na me send you.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Georgry(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12
Elusive001:

Abeg tell iya bisirat to give you some food this night. Tell am say na me send you.

I mostly eat in a good restaurant or an eateries, you no fit afford am so go warm Eba chop.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Elusive001: 6:07am On Jul 13
Georgry:

I mostly eat in a good restaurant or an eateries, you no fit afford am so go warm Eba chop.

Another long weekend for you. Please comb around for where people will hold ceremonies today and tomorrow as you always do for free food.

I hope help locates you soon.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Georgry(m): 8:04am On Jul 13
Elusive001:

Another long weekend for you. Please comb around for where people will hold ceremonies today and tomorrow as you always do for free food.

I hope help locates you soon.

😂 😂
Your life just dey meaningless, nothing to do with it.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Beautifulday: 8:25am On Jul 13
Georgry:
Shut up please, if your local government chairman can't pay salary you know his or her secretariat, it's very close to you, arrange the Youth in your community and pay him or her a friendly visit.

mumu talk. how many youth have you arranged against a governor or president? Do they live in heaven?
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Elusive001: 8:43am On Jul 13
Georgry:

😂 😂
Your life just dey meaningless, nothing to do with it.

Thank GOD Almighty that you are able to laugh now. It seems that you have eaten something after two 3 days of hopelessness. GOD is good.

Remember to check for other places where there will be celebrations today. At least you will be sure of food for today.

Don't thank me bro. I won't want you to die of hunger due to your lack of judgement during the last elections.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Elusive001: 8:45am On Jul 13
Beautifulday:

mumu talk. how many youth have you arranged against a governor or president? Do they live in heaven?

Abeg leave that guy. Don't complicate his situation. Hunger is dealing with him. He doesn't need this your comment. He only needs suggestions on how to eat first. Hunger bad for his side.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Georgry(m): 8:53am On Jul 13
Elusive001:

Thank GOD Almighty that you are able to laugh now. It seems that you have eaten something after two 3 days of hopelessness. GOD is good.

Remember to check for other places where there will be celebrations today. At least you will be sure of food for today.

Don't thank me bro. I won't want you to die of hunger due to your lack of judgement during the last elections.

Ode, you even dey wrote note 😂
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Georgry(m): 8:55am On Jul 13
Beautifulday:

You be goat, shebi president and local government chairman na same thing? Did River state Youths not take over river state local government secretariat when Wike was misbehaving?
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Bullfallo(m): 9:10am On Jul 13
Nigeria doesn’t have the resources to run local government autonomy. They will start wasting money on convoy. Setting up workers and salary chain. PAs, secretory and parastatals.

The only effective thing that they might achieve is taxing the local government flr money that would be squandered
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Elusive001: 9:22am On Jul 13
Georgry:

Ode, you even dey wrote note 😂

"Dey WROTE note"?

Hmmmmm. It seems that the situation is worse than I imagined.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Elusive001: 9:23am On Jul 13
Georgry:

You be goat, shebi president and local government chairman na same thing? Did River state Youths not take over river state local government secretariat when Wike was misbehaving?

Goat?

So na goat meat dey hungry you now after you don soak garri finish?
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Georgry(m): 9:26am On Jul 13
Elusive001:

"Dey WROTE note"?

Hmmmmm. It seems that the situation is worse than I imagined.

Ode
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Georgry(m): 9:28am On Jul 13
Elusive001:

Goat?

So na goat meat dey hungry you now after you don soak garri finish?

Ode, you feel say na everybody you fit troll, na just ode I go take ddy reply you no matter nonsense wey you type, if you rest then you be bastard.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Brenbentondiaz: 10:10am On Jul 13
IgOga:
grin grin grin

How is Fubara the target of a case that has been in court before Fubara?

Please be objective. There are many states with Caretaker committees leading LGs.

Do you think the Supreme court is that myopic....that the law will change because of a governor who would only be in office for a maximum of 8years?

The op is igbo. All you need to know.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Elusive001: 6:05am On Jul 14
Georgry:

Ode, you feel say na everybody you fit troll, na just ode I go take ddy reply you no matter nonsense wey you type, if you rest then you be bastard.

E pain to bone marrow

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Elusive001: 6:06am On Jul 14
Georgry:

Ode

You don run.

I think say you no dey fear.
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Georgry(m): 6:32am On Jul 14
Elusive001:

E pain to bone marrow

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ode 🐐
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by Georgry(m): 6:32am On Jul 14
Elusive001:

You don run.

I think say you no dey fear.

Ode 🐐
Re: LG Autonomy: Fubara The Intended Target But See The Real Victims by iko123: 8:07am On Jul 14
The plan of wike and AGF is for this supreme Court ruling to be delivered before the expiration of local government chairmen so that they will benefit from it.
Unfortunately, that's not the case.
The huddle before fubara is ensure that the current CTC capture the Local government councils in the coming election otherwise it is finished.

IgOga:
grin grin grin

How is Fubara the target of a case that has been in court before Fubara?

Please be objective. There are many states with Caretaker committees leading LGs.

Do you think the Supreme court is that myopic....that the law will change because of a governor who would only be in office for a maximum of 8years?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Young Man Become Nigeria's President? / Photos: Fayose Moves Out Of State House, Calls Jonathan silly President / See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.