Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:30 AM

Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men (1131 Views)

Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl / Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by Freshtruth(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11
Look for a rich girl to marry - Rudeboy charges men to change the narrative of relationships

Nigerian singer Paul Okoye, also known as Rudeboy, has advised men to redefine the narrative of marriage and relationships by opting not to marry poor women.

He made this known on his Instagram story on Monday, where he bemoaned the rate at which women continue to place financial expectations on guys before they even date or get married.

He further encourages men to shift the narrative by striving for financial success and seeking similarly affluent partners.

His words: “The rate at which they keep saying man must be this financially. Money bla bla bla before getting married or into relationship is alarming.

"Dear kings!! Change the narrative, chase money, make money and look for a rich girl. Make everybody go hustle.”

Reacting, Veevogee said, "A hardworking man deserve a hardworking woman. Iron sharpeneth Iron..

Pr_tty_an_gel said, "He who finds a girlfriend in Nigeria has automatically adopted an orphan.

Chyddo said, "If according to the society a broke man doesn't deserve love or relationship, a rich man also shouldn’t be policed on who to love to be in a relationship with. You can't make a broke man look miserable and then try to hold down the rich man."
https://www.facebook.com/100064873830467/posts/pfbid02hasCufxoPc6XC9sA15EPFx7yebCBJN5zJWC6P98CR8hZt6XA256cmH2FxsZ1tnWnl/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by DMerciful01(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11
What if ya did'nt make it? u way make am u no even build house 4 ur village....special advicer...ABEG GETAT... ANU MPAMA mtcheew!
Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by Sonnobax15(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11
lipsrsealed
What if she happens to be the type of banny who went through thick and thin with me? So I should just forget her and leave her, just like that?

Well,not all pieces of advice should be taken... Some are meant to enter one ear and the same time given a free passage through the other ear,and of which one of such advice is What this nigha has just given...
Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by advanceDNA: 3:33pm On Jul 11
As long as the marriage criteria of guys remains big yansh and big brezz.... Exploitation must continue

3 Likes

Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by advanceDNA: 3:38pm On Jul 11
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
What if she happens to be the type of banny who went through thick and thin with me? So I should just forget her and leave her, just like that?

Well,not all pieces of advice should be taken... Some are meant to enter one ear and the same time given a free passage through the other ear,and of which one of such advice is What this nigha has just given...

Which thick and thin..?? Na women force that narrative enter una head... She carry money give you?? She sell her papa house help u, ..she pay ur school fees?? She feed you for years??

Women go dey use u for orgasm, they spend ur small change with you when she has no other option, una go dey call am "suffer with you" ......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by Caramia2020(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11
What an equilibrium! But I don't our young men will leave ass n boobs n various sex styles for such counsel.
Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by spencekat(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11
advanceDNA:

Which thick and thin..?? Na women force that narrative enter una head... She carry money give you?? She sell her papa house help u, ..she pay ur school fees?? She feed you for years??

Women go dey use u for orgasm, they spend ur small change with you when she has no other option, una go dey call am "suffer with you" ......

Good point. I never viewed it from this your angle.

1 Like

Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by OmotolaDiego(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11
Very good....me I no fit be friends with poor girl let alone of dating them....

The SIMPS will not like this 😄

1 Like

Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11
DMerciful01:
What if ya did'nt make it? u way make am u no even build house 4 ur village....special advicer...ABEG GETAT... ANU MPAMA mtcheew!

Who made it a law?
Someone that has secured future in a sane clime like the US.
You can go and drag lands with people of your village
Poor people and deciding for rich people
Can only be Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by Dpharisee: 10:48pm On Jul 11
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

I know a girl who went through thick and thin with my friend while we were students, she shared her school living allowance to support him, she will bring extra food from home to ensure that he wasn't starving because he didn't have much and helped him with money by taking a loan to support his business, it was we his friends who told him that any day he abandons her we would all severe our relationship with him, today they are married and doing well.

Like someone stated above, dating or staying with you and spending your small meagre income with very little support coming from her except her Kpekus is not thick and thin

2 Likes

Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by Zubeezanga(m): 12:11am On Jul 12
advanceDNA:

Oga why u dy waste your breath on that fuuuu naa

1 Like

Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by Anguldi(m): 5:03am On Jul 12
Nigerian ladies leaves thread tongue

1 Like

Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by SocialJustice: 7:15am On Jul 12
DMerciful01:
If you no make am then go with hungry girl for your level. His advice is on point, I can't work my way into wealth and one person will come from nowhere to set me back financially and emotionally.

Wealthy, single girls too plenty for me to roll with poor, uneducated okala when get big yansh when well to do girls dey roast without partners.

2 Likes

Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by Beverlyjean(f): 9:07am On Jul 12
NL women have been hating for speaking the truth , wome even say I'm a man cos I dont support women of this generation... men never had a problem marrying women that are from poor homes or women that will depend on them financially, until women started feeling entitled... women started creating double standards , I warned and warned that women will be the ones to suffer it las las , but I was cursed and abused ...its already happening... that hustling that women think its a man thing , them go enter hustle like man ... and if these women try the easy route by doing prostitution to make money , they will just worsen their situation, Cos na only gigolos them go attract . U all wanted equality, there u have it ... una go beg for cooking and cleaning las las ... to make money is one of the hardest things in life , especially clean money ... then imagine if u are from a poor home ...then u are done for .... Enjoy ur equality, u allowed feminism deceive u lots ... when a man tells u to marry him...just go and price wedding gown , food ,cake , that's what u must pay for .... while he does the drinks , hall , Dj and security

3 Likes

Re: Look For A Rich Girl To Marry After You Made It_ Rudeboy Advise Men by ollypass: 2:43pm On Jul 12
advanceDNA:

Women go dey use u for orgasm, they spend ur small change with you when she has no other option, una go dey call am "suffer with you" ...... Oki

very eye opening view point

(1) (Reply)

Haba / What Does A Chick Want In A Relationship ?sex,security Or Kudi,owo,ego(money) / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.