Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

JUST IN: Appeal Court Upholds Ododo’s Election As Kogi Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Appeal Court Upholds Ododo’s Election As Kogi Governor (243 Views)

Kogi Poll: Appeal Court Upholds Ododo’s Election As Governor Of Kogi State / Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor / Chimaroke Nnamani Floors Gilbert Nnaji In Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Appeal Court Upholds Ododo’s Election As Kogi Governor by OZIOGU1: 3:40pm On Jul 11
The Appeal Court in Abuja has confirmed Usman Ododo’s election as the Governor of Kogi State.

On Thursday, a three-member panel of the court delivered a judgment dismissing the election petition filed by the Social Democratic Party and its governorship candidate, Murtala Ajaka. The appellate court dismissed the appellants’ claims, saying that they failed to present credible evidence to substantiate their allegations of electoral malpractices, over-voting and certificate forgery.

More details later…

Re: JUST IN: Appeal Court Upholds Ododo’s Election As Kogi Governor by Adayi1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11
Well deserved victory... Pls continue to work for Kogite Mr Governor.
Re: JUST IN: Appeal Court Upholds Ododo’s Election As Kogi Governor by OZIOGU1: 3:55pm On Jul 11
Adayi1:
Well deserved victory... Pls continue to work for Kogite Mr Governor.

My brother hope our people from the east can now rest? I tell them say who first do na small, who do later the world go hear..let go there

I trust this guy to do better than 100%
Re: JUST IN: Appeal Court Upholds Ododo’s Election As Kogi Governor by UAE123(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11
Now that the Court of Appeals has giving it's ruling I will pled with the SDP candidate to forget about the Supreme Court because most likely he will loose it's case.
Lawyers might be telling him to proceed to the Supreme Court to appeal the judgement which is it's right but please save your money and wait for the next election to contest.
Re: JUST IN: Appeal Court Upholds Ododo’s Election As Kogi Governor by OZIOGU1: 4:08pm On Jul 11
UAE123:
Now that the Court of Appeals has giving it's ruling I will pled with the SDP candidate to forget about the Supreme Court because most likely he will loose it's case.
Lawyers might be telling him to proceed to the Supreme Court to appeal the judgement which is it's right but please save your money and wait for the next election to contest.

I totally agree with you
Re: JUST IN: Appeal Court Upholds Ododo’s Election As Kogi Governor by senatordave1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11
OZIOGU1:
The Appeal Court in Abuja has confirmed Usman Ododo’s election as the Governor of Kogi State.

On Thursday, a three-member panel of the court delivered a judgment dismissing the election petition filed by the Social Democratic Party and its governorship candidate, Murtala Ajaka. The appellate court dismissed the appellants’ claims, saying that they failed to present credible evidence to substantiate their allegations of electoral malpractices, over-voting and certificate forgery.

More details later…

This calls for celebration
Re: JUST IN: Appeal Court Upholds Ododo’s Election As Kogi Governor by MightySparrow: 5:02pm On Jul 11
I hope he will follow the footsteps of his predecessor.

I a thief installed a governor.

Hmmmḿ.
Re: JUST IN: Appeal Court Upholds Ododo’s Election As Kogi Governor by Aatami: 6:05pm On Jul 11
WOW!,EBIRA PEOPLE HAS FINALLY LIBERATED THEMSELVES FROM IGALAS.
Re: JUST IN: Appeal Court Upholds Ododo’s Election As Kogi Governor by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Jul 11

(1)

Kwara State Council Poll To Hold On November 18 / See Buhari's Address To The Nation / Ambode Charges Newly Elected LG Chairmen To Ensure All-inclusive Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.