Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,107 members, 7,925,488 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:36 PM

An Actual Free, High Class And Effective Secondary School Model - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Actual Free, High Class And Effective Secondary School Model (65 Views)

Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / A Thread For First Class And Distinction Graduates / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Actual Free, High Class And Effective Secondary School Model by WriterX(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11
Five years ago, I can remember someone saying "why don't you start a school of your own"

I had been talking about the opportunities in the educational sectors and how little people give to it and get from it.

That day, I sat back home and started thinking, What would I do differently and how can I achieve it if I get the opportunity to actually own a school?

I have always been passionate about teaching and learning, I lived with education, eat it, laughed with it, talked with it and all because I came from a home where 85%were educators.

Whilst I have come along way, thanks to God almighty. I may have cracked the educational system with an actual plan to paper that will seek to revolutionize what we call education.

I come from a place whose roots are deep In the education sectors and it's various sectors from. Administration to the white board. I have done my studies, carried out my research and currently I began running simulation with the data I have gotten so far for what I term SUSTAINABLE, PROFITABLE, MODERN, OPTIMAL AND FREE.

I therefore am putting this out I believe my system can and will stand the test of time, so far so good, the statistics and data show it is achievable and profitable to all. I look forward to a future where the secondary school level education is seen as a defining moment of one's future ambition, a clean clear mirror and map towards the future. Cheers!

I am currently concluding my studies, I hope to get people who I can work with and even more who can bring home this dream to reality. In terms of support and collaborations.

Any advice, questions or partnership ideas are welcome, thank you for reading. Kindly contact me here
My email : prchrd3@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pastquestions Spgs Unilag PGD Psychology Past Questions Exam 2024/2025 / List Of Fully Updated Accredited Online Universities In Nigeria / N.N.S.S. Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.