Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,431 members, 7,964,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship (39917 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by Zonefree(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11
Don't allow your fiancée stops you from finding the love of your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by Blitzking: 8:18pm On Jul 11
adebowales:
na only 2 but na mistake
No wonder she dey catch feeling and you dey loose guard..divine.

3 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by Emmabyte: 8:53pm On Jul 11
Op how is this our business now , if she crash am , crash in another one simple
Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11
adebowales:
Hello nairalanders!
I seek your opinion concerning this situation I find myself in.

I have been in a relationship with my fiancée for 3 yrs already to which she is pregnant for me at the moment! Though we have been together enjoying our relationship until recently I employed a new sales representative which is getting me confused.

Since the day I employed my sales girl, she had been handling my business perfectly even while I wasn’t around, she always defends me well, though I pay her well for this, but she had been managing the business like hers and she makes good return daily, besides she is also a good girl in management.

The relationship I have with my fiancée is getting to marriage soon but I feel recently am making a bad choice even though she is pregnant for me.

Recently, my sales girl profess love to me by telling me she really loves me and she has falling in love already, this makes her get pained seeing me and my fiancée together.
I had to explain to her that, I am the kind of person that is very loyal to my commitment, if we had met earlier, no one also would be able to take me away from her, so by that, I love her, but it’s late already as me and my wife has gone deeper and breaking up isn’t easy at these moment at all.

Recently, I found out my sales is already talking to different suitors which at times gives me bad feelings which makes me confused at the moment if I may loose her and this will definitely affect my business except I find someone better also.
sack that sales girl

2 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by Bliztzer: 9:07pm On Jul 11
adebowales:
Hello nairalanders!

I have been in a relationship with my fiancée for 3 yrs already to which she is pregnant for me at the moment! Though we have been together enjoying our relationship until recently I employed a new sales representative which is getting me confused.

Since the day I employed my sales girl, she had been handling my business perfectly even while I wasn’t around, she always defends me well, though I pay her well for this, but she had been managing the business like hers and she makes good return daily, besides she is also a good girl in management.

The relationship I have with my fiancée is getting to marriage soon but I feel recently am making a bad choice even though she is pregnant for me.

Recently, my sales girl profess love to me by telling me she really loves me and she has falling in love already, this makes her get pained seeing me and my fiancée together.
I had to explain to her that, I am the kind of person that is very loyal to my commitment, if we had met earlier, no one also would be able to take me away from her, so by that, I love her, but it’s late already as me and my wife has gone deeper and breaking up isn’t easy at these moment at all.

Recently, I found out my sales is already talking to different suitors which at times gives me bad feelings which makes me confused at the moment if I may loose her and this will definitely affect my business except I find someone better also.

Pray 🙏
No be every good that comes in good packages are good.
Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by Jubrilv(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11
Are you reporting the case to us or you are just informing us

5 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by Stayingalive: 9:09pm On Jul 11
flames007:
A man that doesn't know his own mind. I feel for the pregnant lady.
Abeg get out. Has he done anything bad? You don start to roll out judgement
Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by chatinent: 9:09pm On Jul 11
To wise come expensive too
Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by Atlantis585: 9:10pm On Jul 11
Chop am bro! grin
Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by FashionCookie(f): 9:10pm On Jul 11
Says someone that his mind is already made up to gbensh...SMH
Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by bemeruca: 9:10pm On Jul 11
adebowales:
Hello nairalanders!

Lies
Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by thesicilian: 9:11pm On Jul 11
Choose carefully.
The greatest mistake most men make in life is choice of marital partner, so be wise. Just because your fiance's pregnant for you doesn't mean you must marry her, same goes for the sales girl, looks are deceptive.

2 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by bluefilm: 9:11pm On Jul 11
adebowales:
Hello nairalanders!

This is nothing but pure madness

4 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by Kelklein(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11
Bros..

The devil you always read about just paid you a visit in form of a sales girl.

Focus on your pregnant fiance.. teach her the ropes of the Business as well.. Im sure she can even do better than that devil..

You need to get rid of that devil immediately, before things get out of hand.

Honestly, you don't need this extra evil in your life rn..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by JudasNaKarrot: 9:13pm On Jul 11
You are not only confused but stupid and irresponsible at the same time.

So you cannot saperate business from pleasure (infatuation).

I pity that girl that you have already put in family way.

1 Like

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by FreeStuffsNG: 9:14pm On Jul 11
Some people have married their girlfriend instead of marrying their wife

1 Like

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by cococandy(f): 9:15pm On Jul 11
Did she just walk up to you and tell you she loves you?
You allowed the work relationship to devolve to that point

Also don’t mix business with pleasure. She’s managing your business well now. Wait until she’s pregnant too and/or nursing a new baby . Then you’ll see she’s not better than your fiancée

adebowales:
Hello nairalanders!

3 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by PoliticalChinex(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11
FIRE THE SALESGIRL AND GET A SALESBOYS. SEPERATE EMOTION FROM BUSINESS OR ELSE U ARE DOOMED

4 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by moebobba: 9:15pm On Jul 11
jah-ara...
see as oturumokpo dey work...
so na your mind don become 2...
unstability na im be that o man mi...
will you common fire that girl na or amadioha fire u 2...
nonsensical!
oya....next...(sigh)
Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by confydoedowaye(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11
flames007:
A man that doesn't know his own mind. I feel for the pregnant lady.

What do you mean? A blind man does know he is taken the wrong decision until the day his eyes open. Let him make sure he is not marrying the pregnant fiancee(that cannot support his business) out of pity. Let him outline his core needs from a woman.
Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by jubrilELsudan: 9:16pm On Jul 11
YOU ARE REALLY VERY STUPID

HOW IS SHE ABOUT TO CRASH YOUR RELATIONSHIP?

YOU GAVE HER THE AUDACITY TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU DESPITE SHE KNOWING YOU HAVE A WIFE TO BE

YOU GAVE HER THE AUDACITY TO EVEN OPEN HER MOUTH TO PROFESS HER LOVE FOR YOU ....SHE NO EVEN FEAR

YOU TOLD HER YOU NOT INTERESTED AND SHE HAS MOVED ON AND LOOKING AT OTHER GUYS NOW IT IS PEPPERING YOU THAT OTHER GUYS WILL BE FVCKING HER

WHAT MANNER OF SALES GIRL THAT WILL COME WORK IN HER OGA'S SHOP AND HER PRIMARY MOTIVE WILL BE TO MARRY HER OGA BY FIRE BY THUNDER

YOUR FLAT BRAIN CANNOT TELL YOU THE KIND OF USELESS GIRL SHE MAY BE THAT WILL EVEN BE FVCKING YOUR CUSTOMERS FOR BUSINESS PATRONAGE

YOUR FLAT BRAIN DIDN'T TELL YOU THAT MAYBE SHE WAS SENT BY YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE TO DESTROY YOUR LIFE AND BUSINESS

CONTINUE ON THIS PATH AND YOU WILL END UP DESTROYING YOURSELF

3 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by Ojuntana: 9:16pm On Jul 11
Dear simp
The grass is always green on the other side

3 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by 7upnigeria: 9:16pm On Jul 11
adebowales:
Hello nairalanders!

Lol,what you need is sense? And na woman go teach you as i dey see so. You leave business for woman hand come dey fall for two women. I pity you.

1 Like

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by ponletobby: 9:17pm On Jul 11
This guy is need serious decking for head make him brain inside the head reset or he Dey on cheap drugs.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by loadedvibes: 9:17pm On Jul 11
Just hit already.. you will feel better and the confusion will be cleared
Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by Nickymichy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11
don't allow the good you are seeing spoil your best. I almost fell for this kind of manipulation. I wouldn't have forgiven myself if it had happened.

5 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by BABANGBALI: 9:19pm On Jul 11
Op. You be real mumu guy. Your sales girl no love you shishi. All na set up. Marry her finish and you go hear am. Love my yansh

7 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by Dpharisee: 9:19pm On Jul 11
One Simp falling for his sales girl manipulation and antics, chase away your fiancee and settle with her and you go see fire🔥 for her hand.
Mixing business with pleasure is not advisable, your fiancee is true to herself and that's why you don see her finish

adebowales:
na only 2 but na mistake
So you don knack am 2 times by 'mistake' and now due to the sweetness of her Kpekus you are ready to destroy your relationship and your business, start thinking with your head and not what is between your legs, you lack discipline

4 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by 7upnigeria: 9:19pm On Jul 11
Kelklein:
Bros..

The devil you always read about just paid you a visit in form of a sales girl.

Focus on your pregnant fiance.. teach her the ropes of the Business as well.. Im sure she can even do better than that devil..

You need to get rid of that devil immediately, before things get out of hand.

Honestly, you don't need this extra evil in your life rn..

Why are some of you like this? Is it not the immature man that dhould be blamed? All of a sudden, youve started calling the girl "devil"
Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by ericmor: 9:20pm On Jul 11
MrBrownJay1:
the above is the definition of a CONFUSED SOUL....
you have your woman, you pretend to be fully happy with her, salesgirl tell you she loves you and you turn her down (while you should have fired her); now salesgirl moves on and look for better brothas to be with and now you have "bad feelings about it that you may lose her"

bro, you cant lose something that was never yours to begin with!

That guy is worried about his business and not losing the girl to another guy. It is difficult to get a loyal sales person now because most of them want to come and steal from your business. My advice to op, let her be and if she eventually leave, take your time to get another sales girl or better still, get another one now to work along with the girl before she leaves. I don't even think your sales girl loves you, she only likes what you have

3 Likes

Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by holusormi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11
adebowales:
Hello nairalanders!

You are not a wise man - that ‘death’ you Dey find , you go see am , continue being silly
Re: My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship by MEGAWATCH: 9:22pm On Jul 11
ADE, YOU CAN LIE FOR AFRICA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.