Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,679 members, 7,968,986 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:25 PM

Is The Hunger In Nigeria Currently This Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Hunger In Nigeria Currently This Bad (443 Views)

Currently, This Is The Most Annoying Thing On Nairaland / I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] / Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Hunger In Nigeria Currently This Bad by Elegantspiker(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11
Every now and then, I see posts lamenting surge of goods, especially food items and the incapacity to purchase. Buttresing this menace, it happens right here on NL, where guys especially, post account numbers for handouts. The rate is alarming currently.

This is really bad and we are scared of returning to homeland. Whereas, there's no place like home.

If the strategy to stabilize food security is in 180 days as it was on FP yesterday, this must be overstretching the elastic limits of human patience.

For those lamenting Tinubu, I think it is the drift of Buhari that overlapped. His administration drifted so much into an abyss maze that it seems too difficult for the current govt to find bearing within a short possible time.
Re: Is The Hunger In Nigeria Currently This Bad by Sandralight(f): 4:32pm On Jul 11
The Hunger is extremely bad right now, food prices are so expensive that many people have started eating once a day.
The only people surviving this crisis are the mega rich, even the average family are feeling it.
Nowadays you will work and spend all of them in just eating, I am just tired 😫

2 Likes

Re: Is The Hunger In Nigeria Currently This Bad by Elegantspiker(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11
Sandralight:
The Hunger is extremely bad right now, food prices are so expensive that many people have started eating once a day.
The only people surviving this crisis are the mega rich, even the average family are feeling it.
Nowadays you will work and spend all of them in just eating, I am just tired 😫
I saw a report on how 85% of earnings are spent on food current.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

5days Pregnancy / A Lil Sense Of Respect / Indian Bridegroom Dumped Over Failed Maths Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.