Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Need A Husband, I Will Sponsor The Marriage, I Am 39 Years Old -nigerian Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need A Husband, I Will Sponsor The Marriage, I Am 39 Years Old -nigerian Lady (359 Views)

Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu / I Will Sponsor Prohibition Of Strike Action - Umeadi / PDP Governorship Candidate In Nasarawa State Who Is Only 39 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Need A Husband, I Will Sponsor The Marriage, I Am 39 Years Old -nigerian Lady by viraleye: 4:29pm On Jul 11
I need a husband, I will sponsor the marriage, I am 39 years old -Nigerian lady cries out

“I need a husband, I will sponsor the marriage, I am 39 years old, and very soon I will enter menopause. I’m tired of singleness” Nigerian lady cries out. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

source: https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/07/11/i-need-a-husband-i-will-sponsor-the-marriage-i-am-39-years-old-nigerian-lady-cries-out/

video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnrqnZM87ps

cc: Mynd44

Re: I Need A Husband, I Will Sponsor The Marriage, I Am 39 Years Old -nigerian Lady by DMerciful01(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11
e don tire you?
Re: I Need A Husband, I Will Sponsor The Marriage, I Am 39 Years Old -nigerian Lady by Moroccoguy: 4:35pm On Jul 11
She should relocate to Kano, to find husband no go hard for that side.
Re: I Need A Husband, I Will Sponsor The Marriage, I Am 39 Years Old -nigerian Lady by DMerciful01(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11
Hmm...evil woman,in essence yo're looking for a man to end b4 his time ...where were ya at 23-27? yo were busy jumping from 1 dick to another..now yo're looking for a garage to pack your faulty car...
Re: I Need A Husband, I Will Sponsor The Marriage, I Am 39 Years Old -nigerian Lady by omoharry(f): 4:54pm On Jul 11
This lady is just looking for clout. Seriously, there are men everywhere, the plumber, bricklayer, Danfor drivers ,conductors etc are available around her. All she need to do is to just blend in into their social life and befriend any of them. its not hard.

So many rubbish online these days.
Re: I Need A Husband, I Will Sponsor The Marriage, I Am 39 Years Old -nigerian Lady by SmartPolician: 5:06pm On Jul 11
DMerciful01:
Hmm...evil woman,in essence yo're looking for a man to end b4 his time ...where were ya at 23-27? yo were busy jumping from 1 dick to another..now yo're looking for a garage to pack your faulty car...

Chewing gum boys were making her promises, sleeping with her and passing her around to friends. You guys need to grow up - it's not always girls' fault that they didn't get married when they were younger.

For the records, there are better behaved girls than boys these days. Most innocent girls were deflowered by guys and men who couldn't control their third legs. Sometimes, when I see the psychos that girls are expected to marry, I just pity women.
Re: I Need A Husband, I Will Sponsor The Marriage, I Am 39 Years Old -nigerian Lady by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Jul 11

(1)

Lagos Assembly Pleads With Youth Over Planned Protest / God, Please Save Nigeria! / 60% Of Our Crude Feedstock Supplied By NNPC, Says Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.