Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,989 members, 7,973,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:01 PM

Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) (22030 Views)

IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah / IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Cabalgeneral: 6:13am On Jul 12
Afonja007:
you mean this heads the picture you showed are kidnappers just like anini or other Robbers this pic nko?

Shameless people like you when tribes are talking Igbo too is talking for your mind everyone is Yoruba.

Cursed people 👇

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Cabalgeneral: 6:16am On Jul 12
UnitedKingdom:

E pain you abi? More death to all Islam terrorists and their sympatizers.

You're the one pains heavily if not you could've remain silence 🤐

This is how we will begin to treat any animals that loss guard in Nigeria territories.

Everyone are Muslims and Yoruba to oyamiri.
Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Cabalgeneral: 6:23am On Jul 12
Rebuke:

How yhu found it easy to keep this kind of gory Picture in yhur phone tells alot about yhur kind of person.
Some of yhu here are terrorist in disguise. In fact, worst than terrorists, just haven't been caught yet.

Yhu are so disgusting! Poke angry

I keep it for this purpose to remind them of who they are so not time they will remain silence 🤐 and avoid supporting evil
Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Cabalgeneral: 6:24am On Jul 12
ezechi24:

What happened here bro

9 Igbo kidnappers wasted by Nigeria police force at Lagos

1 Like

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Afonja007: 6:29am On Jul 12
Cabalgeneral:

Shameless people like you when tribes are talking Igbo too is talking for your mind everyone is Yoruba.

Cursed people 👇
you no answer Mr question you dey show me pictures I can show you pictures of any tribe in nigeria from now till one month ,so as your not a yoruba person tell me your tribe make I supply you pictures of your people's crine
Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:05am On Jul 12
11doubledee:

Let them keep playing the victim card and keep on deceiving themselves.
Despite isreal's pummelling they are still finding a way to fire missiles at isreal,in addition to the barrage of missiles from Hezbollah.
Isrealis are also being killed at home and on war fronts and that's the price of war for them too.
Hezbollah has been continously firing rockets at isreal since Oct 7th 2023 now that Isreal is taking out their commanders terrorist apologist will still blame isreal.
What would have become of isreal today if not for their strong defense mechanisms and the iron dome?
Or are hamas, Hezbollah, houthis, Islamic jihad,Iranian missiles all designed to identify isreali women,children, elderly, schools, hospitals, worship centres?
Or were those missiles fired to entertain isrealis with (banger) and fireworks?
If all those combined missiles had landed in isreal, isreal would have been desolate today.
The VICTIM CARD will not work.
They are only pained because they failed in their quest to annihilate Isreal.
Let hamas too develop their own iron dome to stop isreali missiles just as isreal is stopping theirs.
Or sue for peace which they very much need.
I still dey wonder the kind devil wey speak to them on Oct 7.
What have they achieved since then ?
Absolutely nothing ,only succeeded in bringing carnage to their own people,pain and suffering on isrealis alike.

It's very pathetic seeing the death of Israelis as no biggie but the death of Palestinians as genocide.
Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:54am On Jul 12
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THE DAY ARABS STOP PRACTISING KILLING FOR RELIGION,THEN they can have peace in the WORLD and many WILL KNOW PEACE.angry
Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by UnitedKingdom: 9:07am On Jul 12
Cabalgeneral:

This is how we will begin to treat any animals that loss guard in Nigeria territories.

Yoro Muslim terrorist.
Same way you lot called everyone Omo Igbo.
Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Krismas(m): 9:39am On Jul 12
Righteousness2:

Dont show or tell any of your fellow terrorists.
If you need more. Just type; show me more
grin grin
grin grin I will show u instead grin grin grin grin

The old sick man in ur pics is alive and well grin
But the terrorist IDF in ur pics however,
Has been UNLIFED since grin
Hamas made sure he was justly REWARDED grin
The one with d arrow plus triangle grin grin grin

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Krismas(m): 9:59am On Jul 12
busomma:
Isreal is very capable of roping anybody into anything terrorism to justify their genocide in Gaza cos they're losing the narratives. Few ,if anyone believes them anymore.
grin infact Francisca Albanese have long been framed.
Israel claim she collected bribe from Hamas to pay school fees
And UN sacked her shocked
Israel is the biggest LIAR alive

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Krismas(m): 10:10am On Jul 12
Elsueno:

lmao, to think some of u House NIGGAS don't even know the characteristics of ur masters is really funny to me.

One of the most distinct characteristic of Jews apart from thier demonic nose, love for interests & debauchery...Is LITERALLY lieing & DECEPTION.

Those guys think they are smarter than God who created them & they can cheat him... Anything a Jew says is mostly lie 90% of the time( of course thier are exception among the tribe)....BUT EVERY SINGLE ISREALI JEWS ABSOLUTELY untrustworthy.

FYI, those guys ain't gonna help u realize Biafra no matter how much u cover for them
grin wot others say about Jews

1 Like

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Krismas(m): 10:21am On Jul 12
UnitedKingdom:

E pain you abi? More death to all Islam terrorists and their sympatizers.
grin kry more

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Somilat: 10:54am On Jul 12
Cabalgeneral:

The christian nigerians have gotten into the african states to implement Angloid anti-drug policy. Anti-christians have to step up. Drugs are ok if regulated. Do not believe American angloid propaganda.
Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:25am On Jul 12
Cabalgeneral:

See your kinsmen, down 👇 there I'm for justice ⚖️
You hasn't seen anything yet.

Justice terrorist see your brethern ..

Hope you Love the real justice given to your brothers by the apple of GOD'S Eyes.
Never mind. Many are safely in the hands of their 72 Virgins right now.

As man of Justice that you are, you should celebrate and be joyful that the IDF has helped to fufill their life ambition grin

Type show me more if you need .

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Cabalgeneral: 11:32am On Jul 12
Righteousness2:

Hope you Love the real justice given to your brothers by the apple of GOD'S Eyes.
Never mind. Many are safely in the hands of their 72 Virgins right now

Animal when did a deltan,a Nigerian became Arab?

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Cabalgeneral: 11:33am On Jul 12
UnitedKingdom:

Yoro Muslim terrorist.
Same way you lot called everyone Omo Igbo.

Illiterate
Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:37am On Jul 12
Cabalgeneral:

Animal when did a deltan,a Nigerian became Arab?

Justice Terrorists be calm. No need for insults.
I know u lack training but stay calm.

This one is your Senoir Terrorist brother who ISRAEL Did Justice to. His destiny was SHATTERED Spiritually and Physically by ISRAEL.

Like i said, you need to rejoice because they are in Safe virgin hands right now, waiting for you to join them

If you still need type Show me more.
.🤣🤣🤣

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by adm212144: 11:48am On Jul 12
Laple0541:
Foolish Israel

Anyone that speaks against their atrocities is a terrorist.
God bless you .Dont mind the fools and blind fellows here on Nairaland .Most of them are too sentimental .They are not even Jew or Zionist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by amigo1088: 12:31pm On Jul 12
If you believe anything Israel says.. Your own Mumu too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by basilico: 12:39pm On Jul 12
Macphenson:
UNRWA has really been infiltrated by these head slamming terrorists.

Gaza is Hamas..If UNRWA has to employ any local person then they get a Hamas employee.
Simple logic
Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by UnitedKingdom: 2:41pm On Jul 12
Cabalgeneral:

Illiterate

Maalu. E pain you abi grin grin grin
Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by UnitedKingdom: 2:44pm On Jul 12
Krismas:
grin kry more

Isreal is too soft for my liking. Left for me, I will wipe both little children because they are potential upcoming territorist
Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Krismas(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12
UnitedKingdom:

Isreal is too soft for my liking. Left for me, I will wipe both little children because they are potential upcoming territorist
grin as u have said, israel is too weak grin

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Krismas(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12
grin israel is the biggest LIAR alive

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by UnitedKingdom: 5:47pm On Jul 12
Krismas:
grin as u have said, israel is too weak grin

lol self consolation. Isreal has killed hundred of thousands. The slay soldiers sacrifice for their country.
Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Krismas(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12
UnitedKingdom:

lol self consolation. Isreal has killed hundred of thousands. The slay soldiers sacrifice for their country.
shocked LOL
That's wot israel want u to believe grin
Hams has killed hundreds of thousands IDF.
While Israel kill civilians, Hamas kill IDF.
So, who dey win?

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Krismas(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12
Righteousness2:

Never mind. Many are safely in the hands of their 72 Virgins right now.

As man of Justice that you are, you should celebrate and be joyful that the IDF has helped to fufill their life ambition grin

grin LOL
This picture actually backfired grin
IDF did it, to LIE that Hamas fighters are surrendering en-mass grin
but 9months into d conflict, Hamas is still fighting fiercely in ALL PARTS of the Gaza Strip.
Question then is, who are those so called HAMAS WHO SURRENDERED to IDF?? grin
No one anywhere in the world, expect NL zionist fanboys, believe IDF LIES about hamas' surrender any longer
IDF simply rounded up gaza civilians and lied that they were hamas grin

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Krismas(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13
Righteousness2:

Justice Terrorists be calm. No need for insults.
I know u lack training but stay calm.

This one is your Senoir Terrorist brother who ISRAEL Did Justice to. His destiny was SHATTERED Spiritually and Physically by ISRAEL.

Like i said, you need to rejoice because they are in Safe virgin hands right now, waiting for you to join them

If you still need type Show me more.
.🤣🤣🤣
shocked Deif was not killed

A reliable source for Al-Mayadeen: The Commander-in-Chief of the Al-Qassam Brigades, Muhammad Al-Deif, is fine, and the Israeli claims about his injury are baseless.

Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Righteousness2(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13
Krismas:
shocked Deif was not killed

A reliable source for Al-Mayadeen: The Commander-in-Chief of the Al-Qassam Brigades, Muhammad Al-Deif, is fine, and the Israeli claims about his injury are baseless.

He is Fine in the hands of his Virgins!!!
Your ( right) source are deceiving you and themselves.

Number 2 is gone.
Sinwar is a Dead man Walking!
Re: Israel Identifies 100 UNRWA Employees Who Work As 'terrorist Operatives'(photos) by Krismas(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13
Righteousness2:

He is Fine in the hands of his Virgins!!!
Your ( right) source are deceiving you and themselves.

Number 2 is gone.
Sinwar is a Dead man Walking!
shocked u always giving FALSE news since i knew u.
how many times will israel announce the death of Deif?
After all the other times, why is Deif still alive till yesterday again?
u are a LIAR?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) / Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza / Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.