Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,938 members, 7,922,312 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:56 AM

Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final (15022 Views)

Euro 2024: Group Draws / Al Nassr Manager Rudi Garcia Confirms That Cristiano Ronaldo Will Return To Euro / Gareth Southgate To Remain England Manager Until After Euro 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by Geovanni412(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11
Lungs:

U, na man wey Sabi no be some people wey no dey watch football, yet dem go rush come coment section to argue

Kobbie Mainoo can surprise you

Even if Spain has all the possession, all it takes is one mistake for the game to be lost
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by Galinton(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11
obinna58:

I’m Messi bro but I want Columbia to win, this people want to kill themselves just for my ticket
ok, let me tell you something about that match, "play Argentina 1X. But Seriously your ticket will cut if give Colombia to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by Beverlyjean(f): 8:51pm On Jul 11
Almiron:
oloriburuku, obviously you dey watch am on livescores cos you can't go to viewing centre at night. Argentina beat (Netherlands, Croatia and France) all European teams to lift the 2022 world cup. They struggled against Ecuador, and their match against Columbia will be tougher than 2022 world cup finals. What do you know, you dvmb fvck .. cry more modafucka.. you'll cry till death 😂😂😂

As long as its not on multichoice....its a dead tournament... u think I'm local like u that go to viewing centres to watch games with touts cos u can't afford real cable TV... u are nothing but a local smelly tout

2 Likes

Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by esemes256: 9:07pm On Jul 11
Can England really lose two euro finals in a row?
Can Lamin Yamal and Niko Williams really overpower Kyle Walker and the other guys from Man Utd and Newcastle?

Spain and England met at the women's football world cup final and Spain won it.
Spain and England are meeting again at the men's euro final. Will Spain claim glory again?

I have a slight feeling that England might snatch the title this time and the excellent Spanish squad might need to wait a little to taste big glory just as England waited.

1 Like

Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by esemes256: 9:09pm On Jul 11
AreaFada2:

No o, na Elephant Blue detergent. shocked shocked

Yamal runs midfield and defence of opponent ragged and tired. Not to mention his transition speed and crosses. At 16 o.

I simply marvel the maturity of Yamal, Nico Williams, Musiala, Mainoo and such players at their age. Quite special.
One interesting thing is that most of these young stars are of African descent.

2 Likes

Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by obinna58(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11
Galinton:
ok, let me tell you something about that match, "play Argentina 1X. But Seriously your ticket will cut if give Colombia to win.
Penalties
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by whippersnapper(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11
pquaver:

2013 Ribery won treble.. Idolo stole the balon dor.. In 2014 idolo left in group stage of world cup yet won balon dor.. Idolo is an armed robber
how many goals did Ribery score in 2013. If it’s by winning trophies sneijder won UCL, coppa Italia, serieA, super cup. World Cup final in 2010 what should we say?
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by geewean(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11
So you like this na you dey normally rated abi?

If I take you to football transfer market of Nursery school children in Lagos how much you think say your value worth?

If them price you pass 500 naira with 2 cups of rice make I know why.

But wey dey deliver him country against Mabappe france you come dey yarn dust.

Yeye 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

CaptainZubi:
Yamal is overrated.
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by YemyTemmy: 11:26pm On Jul 11
I dislike England but the cup belongs to England this year
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by edogu(m): 12:19am On Jul 12
I see England winning this tournament. Spain may be people's favourites but it seems England has this luck that's following them. They almost got knocked out by Slovakia but at the dieing minutes, Bellingham equalised and Kane won the game for them at extra time.

In the game between them and Switzerland, similar thing happened.

Against Netherlands, few minutes to end the game, Watkins scored the winning goal.

1 Like

Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by MrLibrarian(m): 12:43am On Jul 12
Almiron:
Spain will win England will cry as usual....
this guy you don show Ronaldo fan boys pepper for this forum.
Obembet don run go hide grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by pquaver(m): 5:43am On Jul 12
whippersnapper:
how many goals did Ribery score in 2013. If it’s by winning trophies sneijder won UCL, coppa Italia, serieA, super cup. World Cup final in 2010 what should we say?
You are asking me how many goals? Did you also ask how many goals sneider and the Spanish players scored? Hypocrisy kill u delulu fans there..
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by Almiron: 10:29am On Jul 12
MrLibrarian:
this guy you don show Ronaldo fan boys pepper for this forum.
Obembet don run go hide grin
lol bro, as e should be!!! Dem go feel it 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by dododawa1: 11:13am On Jul 12
Rooting for Spain
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by AdeCityzen(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12
CaptainZubi:
Yamal is overrated.
Los blancos fan?
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by whippersnapper(m): 5:54am On Jul 13
pquaver:

You are asking me how many goals? Did you also ask how many goals sneider and the Spanish players scored? Hypocrisy kill u delulu fans there..
you were the one who brought ribery into the talk.
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by Colson(m): 9:46am On Jul 13
Saidfx:

This thing about this press this days is just too disturbing and scary...Yamal Yamal Yamal until Dem bring out the haughtiness hidden in you. He has a long way to go and I hope he does not error like dem Mbape & Neymar
Man, you're so on point. The boy is starting to get cocky sef, he recently said that Mbappe asked for his shirt after the france game.
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by pquaver(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13
whippersnapper:
you were the one who brought ribery into the talk.

Where u not the won who brought stolen ballor dor in 2010? Is it that for u delulu fans, comprehension is difficult? If 2010 was stolen for World cup winners and finalist please tell us how idolo won 2014 balon dor simple.. Stop running around in circles...
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by whippersnapper(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16
pquaver:

Where u not the won who brought stolen ballor dor in 2010? Is it that for u delulu fans, comprehension is difficult? If 2010 was stolen for World cup winners and finalist please tell us how idolo won 2014 balon dor simple.. Stop running around in circles...
in 2013 Ronaldo scored 69 goals in all competitions.broke pauleta record. UCL top scorer.scored 6 hat tricks. In 2013 ribery scored 22 goals in all competitions. Wasn’t even the best player in bundesliga kiebling was. Any year wey you hear say Ronaldo win balon d’or know say him play ball like say him go die. If hard work was a person na Ronaldo
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by pquaver(m): 12:18am On Jul 17
whippersnapper:
in 2013 Ronaldo scored 69 goals in all competitions.broke pauleta record. UCL top scorer.scored 6 hat tricks. In 2013 ribery scored 22 goals in all competitions. Wasn’t even the best player in bundesliga kiebling was. Any year wey you hear say Ronaldo win balon d’or know say him play ball like say him go die. If hard work was a person na Ronaldo

So Messi was playing Stone in 2010? Did Ur xavi, iniesta have more Goals than Messi in 2010..If u r claiming Ronaldo deserves 2013 and 2014 and Messi doesnt deserve His Ballon d'Or of 2010 ..You are an Epitome of hypocrisy..
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by whippersnapper(m): 5:53am On Jul 17
pquaver:

So Messi was playing Stone in 2010? Did Ur xavi, iniesta have more Goals than Messi in 2010..If u r claiming Ronaldo deserves 2013 and 2014 and Messi doesnt deserve His Ballon d'Or of 2010 ..You are an Epitome of hypocrisy..
so what of the one he robbed lewandowski in 2021 and Haaland in 2023. Like MGK will say let’s talk about it
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by whippersnapper(m): 6:04am On Jul 17
pquaver:

in 2021 Messi scored 43 goals in all competitions. Won copa amerixa a competition ordinary Canada goes to semifinal. Won Laliga top scorer. That same year lewy scored 70 goals. Won bundesliga.DFB pokal, club World Cup, Europe super cup, broke gerd muller record 43 goals in bundesliga as top scorer. But who won it. Let me not talk of 2023.
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by pquaver(m): 1:18am On Jul 18
whippersnapper:
in 2021 Messi scored 43 goals in all competitions. Won copa amerixa a competition ordinary Canada goes to semifinal. Won Laliga top scorer. That same year lewy scored 70 goals. Won bundesliga.DFB pokal, club World Cup, Europe super cup, broke gerd muller record 43 goals in bundesliga as top scorer. But who won it. Let me not talk of 2023.

Ok you didn't know Canada could reach semifinals of copa america when messi lost the finals earlier and idolo fans like u were trolling him ok ooo.. It lost relevance after messi won in 2021.. I understand u.. Ur pain will last a lifetime dont worry.. Our goat has finished work either u join or collect our banter in peace... Make Ronaldo go robb him own make we see...
You have not answered me.. If messi robbed all this u said tell us how Ronaldo deserved 2013 and 2014.. It is just a simple question... Where Ribery won all titles in 2013 and ronaldo left in group stage of world cup 2014 without doing anything?
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by whippersnapper(m): 6:21am On Jul 18
pquaver:

Ok you didn't know Canada could reach semifinals of copa america when messi lost the finals earlier and idolo fans like u were trolling him ok ooo.. It lost relevance after messi won in 2021.. I understand u.. Ur pain will last a lifetime dont worry.. Our goat has finished work either u join or collect our banter in peace... Make Ronaldo go robb him own make we see...
You have not answered me.. If messi robbed all this u said tell us how Ronaldo deserved 2013 and 2014.. It is just a simple question... Where Ribery won all titles in 2013 and ronaldo left in group stage of world cup 2014 without doing anything?
if it is by winning titles do you know how many titles Wesley sneijder won in 2010 or Haaland and Alvarez. So because carvajhal won all the trophies to be won and scored in each of the final they should now give him balon d’or. If you quote me I swear I will insult your mother
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by pquaver(m): 8:50am On Jul 18
whippersnapper:
if it is by winning titles do you know how many titles Wesley sneijder won in 2010 or Haaland and Alvarez. So because carvajhal won all the trophies to be won and scored in each of the final they should now give him balon d’or. If you quote me I swear I will insult your mother

U must be crazy na ur mama dem no dey insult?
So is not by winning titles so why is messi winning your problem? Hypocrite
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by whippersnapper(m): 10:04am On Jul 18
pquaver:

U must be crazy na ur mama dem no dey insult?
So is not by winning titles so why is messi winning your problem? Hypocrite
e no go better for your granny
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by pquaver(m): 11:06am On Jul 18
whippersnapper:
e no go better for your granny

Na ur mama and ur generation e no go better...
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by whippersnapper(m): 11:19am On Jul 18
pquaver:

Na ur mama and ur generation e no go better...
I no blame you na your papa no use CD
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by pquaver(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18
whippersnapper:
I no blame you na your papa no use CD
Why i go blame u wey be product of Group Intimacy
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by whippersnapper(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18
pquaver:

Why i go blame u wey be product of Group Intimacy
e be like your mama no know who give am belle naim she go dump you for refuse bin person pick you. Na him I blame e for allow you
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by pquaver(m): 2:25am On Jul 19
whippersnapper:
e be like your mama no know who give am belle naim she go dump you for refuse bin person pick you. Na him I blame e for allow you

But na me be ur papa, na me dey take that ur mama turn turn now? U dont know who is ur daddy? U r a foolish child for that. If u talk a gain i go do ur mama anyhow tonight ewu..
Re: Spain’s Decade Journey To Euro 2024 Final by whippersnapper(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19
pquaver:

But na me be ur papa, na me dey take that ur mama turn turn now? U dont know who is ur daddy? U r a foolish child for that. If u talk a gain i go do ur mama anyhow tonight ewu..
e pain am grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup / Kylian Mbappe Scores First Champions League Hat-trick In 2nd Half (Photos) / Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.