Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,243 members, 7,947,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Want Her Back2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Her Back2 (782 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / You Want Her To Love You Without Money / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Want Her Back2 by oluwapomile(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2011
tanx guyz i apprecia8d al ur comment.bt nt yet cleard 2me.dis was d reaso.n 4d brkup 2make it clear.i hapen 2b d first guy in her lif.it al happen d first day i gave her a french kiss since then nutin cums 2 her mind bt SEX, i trid 2 resist.moreover her institution kick against it dis gave more fear.
she came 2my house nd deir was an attemt 2 sex wich suddenly resistd.i handld her wit care.even thou i had d chance 2 pls d flesh.she askd me nt 2 touch her.wen eva i cal her she says my voice arouse her urge 4 sex let alone hes seeing me.thou she stil txt me.help me out guy .
hapi nw mnth
Re: I Want Her Back2 by 195(f): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2011
me sef don taya for u
Re: I Want Her Back2 by DBestDoc(f): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
Wow 190 just typed in black.Whatever happened 2 ur Red

(1)

My Girlfriend; / Naija Babes On Da House B/w These Two Men Wich One U Go Prefer As Ur Husband? / Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.