Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,291 members, 7,934,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Wife Laments As She Finds Husband Having An Affair With Her Ex-male Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Laments As She Finds Husband Having An Affair With Her Ex-male Lover (998 Views)

I Found Out That My Husband’s Side Chic Is My Sister – Wife Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Laments As She Finds Husband Having An Affair With Her Ex-male Lover by DyshApp: 10:07pm On Jul 11
Wife laments as she finds out that her husband is secretly having an affair with her ex-male lover in the UK.

The unidentified woman ran into the DM of an influencer to seek counsel on what to do.

According to the lady, she had cheated on her husband in the past with a guy she had met in the UK after they move there.

Quite shockingly for her, she found out later that her husband was also secretly cheating.

When she dug deep, she was stunned to discover that her husband was having an affair with the guy she cheated.

She wrote …

“Sir dick, please come to my rescue.

My husband has been in the UK for some time now, I joined him about 5years ago after our wedding in Nigeria.

We have two kids now. So there is this guy I had a thing with about a year ago, a suppose one night stand kinda persisted. Last month, I noticed my husband may be cheating on me, so I decided to find out.

To my greatest shock, my husband is fu.c..king same guy as me.

My husband is Bi! Or even gay. I don’t know what to do, I don’t know if I should confront the guy or my husband with my new found evidence.

The guy na b.lack UK guy.”

Get all the hottest relationship gist🗣️! Join our Relationship Hub for singles on Dysh – your sure plug for everything spicy🔥💃🏾

Re: Wife Laments As She Finds Husband Having An Affair With Her Ex-male Lover by Lavor234: 10:22pm On Jul 11
Things that never happened

2 Likes

Re: Wife Laments As She Finds Husband Having An Affair With Her Ex-male Lover by Remman(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11
Lol... Na all these fake stories wey bloggers dey take promote their social media pages! Just wasted my time reading it.

1 Like

Re: Wife Laments As She Finds Husband Having An Affair With Her Ex-male Lover by Hollybratt(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11
What an interesting fictional story cool
Keep it up bro !
Re: Wife Laments As She Finds Husband Having An Affair With Her Ex-male Lover by Mikespecialone(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11
No case nah , you cheat , your husband cheat , two of you are cheaters.... It’s just that your husband is a dick cheater
Re: Wife Laments As She Finds Husband Having An Affair With Her Ex-male Lover by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11
NL SUPERSTORY TELLER ASSOCIATION
Re: Wife Laments As She Finds Husband Having An Affair With Her Ex-male Lover by Rexymania(m): 6:26am On Jul 12
These got no class
Re: Wife Laments As She Finds Husband Having An Affair With Her Ex-male Lover by Sirhush(m): 11:06am On Jul 12
He don balance make everybody dey enjoy dey go abi why are you worried?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Leaving With Their Boyfriends Without Being Legally Married. / Memorable Day / Who Would You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.