Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,700 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) (30636 Views)

Lady Wears Skipmy Dress To An Event (Photos, Video) / Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / 50% Off Makeup Products...glamari Beauty Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 11:26am On Jul 12
Everything you see on a lady body is artificial and fake... nawaoooo...🙄
Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 11:27am On Jul 12
I do not know why ladies are not satisfied with the natural beauty God gave to them
Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by SaturnNick(m): 11:29am On Jul 12
This is madness shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by Father4all: 11:38am On Jul 12
This Ladies are Criminals
Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by AdamsITSolution: 11:46am On Jul 12
Wala see as she b lik demon , any way call me for laptops repair, swapping , accessories both MacBooks laptops any other IT stuff-wasap 08036830753 number 16/18 Francis oremeji inside computer village ikeja
Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by 10thTenthMan: 12:02pm On Jul 12
Righteousness2:
Devil is very Wicked!! Very very Wicked!!!

I have to agree with you on this one.

He is truly the originator of all lies and the father of deceit!

1 Like

Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by terabyte002: 12:04pm On Jul 12
With these updates any woman fit do olosho comfortably and even their close relatives no go fit recognise them.
Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by arantess: 12:07pm On Jul 12
MrBrownJay1:
thats the upgraded version of make up... mask that makes you look like a different person.
see her mates below:
nothing upgraded there.
its as old as Roger Moore's "Live and Let die" film.

1 Like

Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12
Baba God abeg I take God beg you, in my next life I still wanna return as a man....... This bleeding gender are terrible people.
Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12
I would've love to help her yank it off grin
Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by vikstandon(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12
donziller:
Na men I dey pity, imagine packaging rubbish for u to marry

Fraud, na to leave you sharparly if I discover.
Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:47pm On Jul 12
That's why I respect my wife....she doesn't paint her face like a clown or lightened her skin.....

Women and fake breasts, buttocks, hips , eyelashes, eyebrows, artificial hair , filling their faces with layers of Dulux paints , fake camel toes, etc ......
Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:47pm On Jul 12
terabyte002:
With these updates any woman fit do olosho comfortably and even their close relatives no go fit recognise them.

You are absolutely right
Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by finallybusy: 4:56pm On Jul 12
Makeup enhances your natural features. If they were never there to begin with, you are O.Y.O. In nature, animals don't care about whichever females they mate. All they care for is the final outcome, a baby. Man is different because we were conditioned on which societal features are ugly or beautiful. In the case of a cataclysmic event, all women for be women.
Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by sunnyprof: 5:13pm On Jul 12
fake every where ---WOMEN!
Re: Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) by makavellidon: 6:20pm On Jul 12
Righteousness2:
Devil is very Wicked!! Very very Wicked!!!
guy you just make me laff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Your Long Lasting Designer Perfume Oil For Cheap / How Good Is Easy White Body Lotion / What Are The Current Nigerian Fashion Trends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.