Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip (20893 Views)

Police Arrest Couple Who Stole Neighbour’s Two-Year-Old Son / 2 Men Sell Two Human Hearts For N10,000 In Oyo / Police Uncover Baby Factory, Arrest Couple In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Onewazobia(m): 9:12am On Jul 12
VulgarVulvas:

The police and the media house that reported this exposed their names.

It is NL Obidient mods that are now redacting and censoring topics here.

The father of one, a labourer, identified as Uchenna Eziekwe and his wife, Chineye (22), were arrested while enquiring how to sell their baby boy at the Isolo General Hospital, Lagos.
Explaining how they were arrested, a spokesman for the Lagos State Police Command, Benjamin Hudenyin, revealed that the arrest was effected on July 9, 2024.

You are in the same cage of mental bigotry, what do you mean by "Obedient mods"? You want to sound Behind, but your reference shows your are indifferent.
I hope someday we will all embrace brotherhood

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Franking: 9:12am On Jul 12
chrysso83:

This tribal thing on this platform is sickening. I thought Seun had a rule against tribal remarks on this platform. Is it no longer active?
The way every single post here degenerates to tribal war is alarming. It should stop really.

It obviously generates traffic and seun will obviously like that. grin

But it's really shameful for us to be doing this to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by VulgarVulvas: 9:13am On Jul 12
Onewazobia:

You are in the same cage of mental bigotry, what do you mean by "Obedient mods"? You want to sound Behind, but your reference shows your are indifferent.
I hope someday we will all embrace brotherhood

I am no brethren to people who embrace and support criminality and are against truth.
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by zkm3: 9:15am On Jul 12
Calitoscassius:
So which country has all these. Problems you listed? Don't tell lies.

Man died in his tent? Lies?

Why would you wanna speed anyhow when driving? your fault if you pay speeding fine. You don't even have to drive, take the bus or train grin

Organic food price through the roof? And food prices outrageously expensive? You forking Liar!

If you are lonely, come out and make friends, don't sit in your small room and wait for friends to come make you.

Again, i ask, which country has all these problems you listed?

If you cannot make your points like a sane human being, you and I have no business having a conversation. Seek your kind and stick with them.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Calitoscassius(m): 9:15am On Jul 12
Fake news, lazy blogging.
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by FireUpNow(m): 9:16am On Jul 12
ChiefJusticeFuc:
E no go pass them.

Na one brain cell dey work for your brain
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Onewazobia(m): 9:18am On Jul 12
VulgarVulvas:

I am no brethren to people who embrace and support criminality and are against truth.

Crime knows no tribe, worst than this can be found in all our regions. Every tribe in Nigeria have their peculiarity of evil from kidnapping
ritualisim, prostitution, banditry, gangster etc

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Lionessza6(f): 9:20am On Jul 12
JaceBlaze:

Remember that trend when they would snatch women's panties to perform so kind of voodoo with them to make money??

What kind of people are these embarassed😧😧

LMFAO grin grin. Ah! Who would forget the pantie-snatching format that took over Naija that timegrin grin grin.

Now they're on the head and limb chopping format grin. What's next when that one don cast?shocked. I tire for our blodas and their quest to be big boys overnightgrin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Calitoscassius(m): 9:22am On Jul 12
zkm3:

If you cannot make your points like a sane human being, you and I have no business having a conversation. Seek your kind and stick with them.
Because i caught you telling lies? grin grin grin You forking liar!

Just answer the forking question, which country has all these bloody problem you listed? i know You cannot answer, because you are forking lying. grin

If you don't like my kinda response to your comments then don't come here to lie. grin because i will call you out! remember, i am insane!! grin

Tell us which country has all these problems or fork off!
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Unperturbedpota: 9:33am On Jul 12
VulgarVulvas:

The father of one, a labourer, identified as Uchenna Eziekwe and his wife, Chineye (22), were arrested while enquiring how to sell their baby boy at the Isolo General Hospital, Lagos.
Explaining how they were arrested, a spokesman for the Lagos State Police Command, Benjamin Hudenyin, revealed that the arrest was effected on July 9, 2024.

Dey rant like mad man.

Instead to condemn the idiots that thought they were in their region where their hospitals doubles as baby retail centres and were looking for who will buy their child , you are here spewing trash.

Also, the original article carried their names only for NL mods to censor it out claiming the police withheld it.

Finally, you can go through this thread and see how the people you are protecting stylishly by lampooning the person you quoted are now running feral on that same tribalistic trope by stating the couples are Yorubas.

I know you are Ibo and your level of hypocrisy reaching the skies, and you are only posting that crap to absolve and hide the truth about your growing desperation and poverty that has led to a spike in all manner of abominable criminality in your region, but the truth must be spoken at all times and if you don't like it, then go back home and preach to your people to stop being too criminally inclined.

You are cursed like both your tribes! Useless good for nothing hungry touts. Either you are Igbo or yoruba because only you two tribes talk like cursed animals here. ..their armed robber . Better go find work. Your mates are at the office you are here being an animal as usual.
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Unperturbedpota: 9:33am On Jul 12
Eriokanmi:
Tell them. Both igbos and yorubas preaching tribal sermons. Awon alainironu, alainishę, talika ati otoshi, onirabu ęda gbogbo. You guys are the problems of Nigeria. Politicians are only using you while you remain poor

Honestly , very useless fools.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by zkm3: 9:39am On Jul 12
Calitoscassius:

Just answer the forking question, which country has all these bloody problem you listed? i know You cannot answer, because you are forking lying. grin

If you don't like my kinda response to your comments then don't come here to lie. grin because i will call you out! remember, i am insane!! grin

There is no way I am disclosing countries I have resided in to a self-proclaimed lunatic.
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Passionate888: 9:51am On Jul 12
ubimagos:

Uchenna Eziekwe but I don't know their tribes!
only one name?
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by CorrectionFLuid: 9:51am On Jul 12
chrysso83:

This tribal thing on this platform is sickening. I thought Seun had a rule against tribal remarks on this platform. Is it no longer active?
The way every single post here degenerates to tribal war is alarming. It should stop really.

When Seun wrote that yeye post screaming end to tribalistic comments .. I was just laughing.

Unless nairaland has been bought over by someone else. But who in his right sense will buy such a sewage site eh? I won't even advertise my product on the site. Imagine my product being shown right next to a tribal slur.. lol

I will reply with bigger foul language here to anyone that dares me, since that's what sells on nairaland.

Fncking clown he is.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by JaceBlaze: 9:51am On Jul 12
Lionessza6:

LMFAO grin grin. Ah! Who would forget the pantie-snatching format that took over Naija at that timegrin grin grin.

Now they're on the head and limb chopping format grin. What's next when that one don cast?shocked. I tire for our blodas and their quest to be big boys overnightgrin grin.

The head and limb chopping format is a century-long tradition,they have been doing that,but panties? That one caught me off guard abeg shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by erico2k2(m): 10:01am On Jul 12
zkm3:
Shame.

Many aspiring abroadians do not know that abroad is filled with uncertainty.

Many marriages have been strained because of relocation. There was the case of a married man whose wife abandoned him because he could not provide after relocating abroad. He died in his tent in a biting cold during winter.

Only a numbskull would sell his child for relocation purposes. There is no guarantee of success after relocation. Even the local citizens are struggling to survive, then a foreigner thinks he is special because he is a foreigner. Just imagine.

If you are doing well in Nigeria, stay put, make money and send your children abroad to school. It is easier for your children to climb than it is for you at middle age.

You'd pay taxes. Some would argue that the taxes are working for the people. Well, I pay taxes that don't even apply to me. I paid unemployment tax, but when I became unemployed, I was denied unemployment benefits, despite paying for it. I cannot owe my landlord, they'd report me to the justice system which would create a negative record for me for credit, and applying for certain things.

I cannot speed anyhow or drive nonsense, I'd receive a fine. All roads are tolled, and if you don't pay, you can't pass. You must declare all your earnings annually, and if you hide an earning, and they find out, you'd receive a heavy fine. I received a fine that is the equivalent of 2.472 million naira in today's naira for making a mistake in my tax declaration. It took me 4 months of pain to pay that fine.

Food is outrageously expensive and when it is organic, it is over the roof. Food that can potentially hamper one's health are affordable.

Then loneliness is something else. Many have gotten into trouble for being unable to deal with it.

Security is not always top notch, but the media kills most of the stories in order to paint their country as being on top of things.

But roads are good, schools are working, transport is mostly okay, but everything comes at a heavy price.
What shyte country do you live? we nd to know cos sometimes people dey count Pakistan and Bulgaria join Abroad!
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by erico2k2(m): 10:03am On Jul 12
Calitoscassius:

That guy live under a tree in a well organized camp in the middle of one large forest!
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by KingCold: 10:08am On Jul 12
This is one Nationality that will do almost anything for money..and I mean, anything!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Calitoscassius(m): 10:13am On Jul 12
erico2k2:

That guy live under a tree in a well organized camp in the middle of one large forest!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by erico2k2(m): 10:21am On Jul 12
otherway:

You were making sense until you got to the embolden.

That means you are jobless too.

Some Nigerians and this job mentality. So me sef wey dey post now no get job abi.
No you dey jobless sitting down under mango tree 4 unu village,ahahahahah nairaland nor go kill person I swearr grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Calitoscassius(m): 10:21am On Jul 12
zkm3:

There is no way I am disclosing countries I have resided in to a self-proclaimed lunatic.
Rubbish, you have never left your tiny mud hut to anywhere ever before. grin if you had, you wouldn't have any problem disclosing it. You would be civil enough and learned enough to know that we are all here to learn, no one would come to your mud hut to find you, as insane as i may be, i have more important business to do than to come find you grin grin you are soo ignorant!

You said i am not sane, so i accepted.

He thinks i will go looking for him. undecided What a morron!
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by erico2k2(m): 10:23am On Jul 12
Onewazobia:

You are absolutely right but the situation here is badder
Right how and in what sense, what in his right up had any iota of sense??
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Calitoscassius(m): 10:23am On Jul 12
erico2k2:

No you dey jobless sitting down under mango tree 4 unu village,ahahahahah nairaland nor go kill person I swearr grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dem people dem ar go kill pesin.
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Calitoscassius(m): 10:26am On Jul 12
erico2k2:

What shyte country do you live? we nd to know cos sometimes people dey count Pakistan and Bulgaria join Abroad!
grin grin grin grin I think it might be Kosovo or Albania maybe even Kirgistan! grin
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by erico2k2(m): 10:28am On Jul 12
arantess:

you listed good things, but how many do nigerians have and benefit from?
you are paying heavily for what you enjoy na
What do people abroad pay heavily for? let me tell you, Nigerians in Nigeria pay more in taxes and multiple taxes than those who live abroad!
To live in anything near 30% of lifestyle abroad in Nigeria is almost 50 times more expensive than any bill abroad in the west. Start with Electricity!
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by NairaMaster1(m): 10:29am On Jul 12
ChiefJusticeFuc:
E no go pass them.

It must be Yoruba. If they were Igbos the names wouldn't be withheld.

The girl is very stupid. Who told her thar the boy would come back to marry her?
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by erico2k2(m): 10:30am On Jul 12
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin grin I think it might be Kosovo or Albania maybe even Kirgistan! grin
aahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by erico2k2(m): 10:31am On Jul 12
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dem people dem ar go kill pesin.
Nairaland is a good pass time,Me too sef nor get Job,I dey Jobless, we all are jobless nor be so grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by erico2k2(m): 10:32am On Jul 12
zkm3:

mayB nah those place we nor get road abi you declare your own republic grin grin grin grin
Or you dey gated comunity grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Calitoscassius(m): 10:33am On Jul 12
erico2k2:

aahaha grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin de man Is a idiat, him come on here telling wholee pa lies and tink say we fools.
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by Calitoscassius(m): 10:36am On Jul 12
erico2k2:

Nairaland is a good pass time,Me too sef nor get Job,I dey Jobless, we all are jobless nor be so grin grin grin grin
Me too, i am jobless, Eric is Jobless, we are all jobless! grin grin grin i have never even had a job in my whole entire life. grin
Re: Police Arrest Couple Trying To Sell Two-Year-Old Son To Fund Canada Trip by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:36am On Jul 12
Nonsense. They deserve to be jailed for life. And if they are released, they should be given travel ban for life and Interpol should be communicated about the info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Men Arrested For Buying Bag Of Rice With Fake Bank Alert In Kano (Photo) / Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos / Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.