Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,660 members, 7,889,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait (1847 Views)

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Goldenfinger5(m): 8:01am On Jul 12
I'm tired of waiting, it seems like punishment to me. But sincerely how long should I wait cos I'm tempted to relieve myself outside but no
Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by ApcBacteriafonj: 8:04am On Jul 12
Goldenfinger5:
I'm tired of waiting, it seems like punishment to me. But sincerely how long should I wait cos I'm tempted to relieve myself outside but no
Op can you allow your wife to heal and take care of the new baby before mounting her like a horse grin grin grin
If Conji hold you go outside and relief your self, don't kill that woman with Sexx grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by BeyondCertainty: 8:06am On Jul 12
How long have you been waiting that you can wait a little longer ?
Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Illegal1(m): 8:06am On Jul 12
omoh..........oga,go do soapy..
abeg allow the innocent woman rest..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Alphamentips: 8:11am On Jul 12
NL sef. Person ask question una dey advice am to do totally different thing from wetin him ask.

Man asked a simple question - How long should I wait?

NL people: talking out of point!

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by neonly: 8:19am On Jul 12
Goldenfinger5:

Try wait for three to five months if possible
Allow her vg to heal and become tight again otherwise dont come here and start shouting my wife vg is too big

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Solofresh2: 8:24am On Jul 12
Wait till the the baby starts walking grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by biggy00000(m): 8:30am On Jul 12
Wait Ke!
Immediately she is out of the delivery room, carry her to a private Ward n make sweet passionate love to her in celebration of a successful delivery..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Lalami3232(m): 8:39am On Jul 12
Congratulations to you OP!!!
I really don't know much about the female anatomy but I heard that a period of 90 to 100days is the waiting period. You can always discuss with your wife, she would give you the go ahead whenever her body is strong enough for further drilling. If I may ask, did you meet her as a virgin or not? If you didn't, then the below one million dollar advise is for you:

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes a.k.a non-virgins can't be trusted atall atall

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by KingMack(m): 8:41am On Jul 12
Do pre-intimacy but don't penetrateđŸ¤”
Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by ObalendeCMS: 9:05am On Jul 12
I don't know how long you should wait.

Btw, can't you make love to her without penetrating her?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by STEWpid(f): 9:08am On Jul 12
Chai..

So you want to start almost immediate kOllabou??

Sacrifice that urge for the wellbeing of your family bikO and don't be a hoot!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Curious345: 9:08am On Jul 12
Goldenfinger5:

Mumu man. Be like say Na your wife toast and marry you sef.. you no see other preety ladies around you there ? To give your wife Nuff time to heal ?
Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Magnetic010: 9:13am On Jul 12
Allow your wife to heal my....masturbate as many times a you can.....P.S- any married man that comes out and tells you I'm against masturbation is cheating on his wife, otherwise how does he relieve his sexual tension in times like yours

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by mrcrabs(m): 9:19am On Jul 12
Just imagine, if you don't have sex will you die? angry angry angry angry angry angry

better go warm eba chop and allow your wife to rest.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by ravensckar(m): 9:32am On Jul 12
neonly:

[/b]Try wait for three to five months[b] if possible
Allow her vg to heal and become tight again otherwise dont come here and start shouting my wife vg is too big
Three to five wetin? Shey you want kill the guy ni? I and my wife usually resume our knacking 41 days after delivery. cheesy cheesy

All the hot water bathing and sitting on the potty will help restore the kpekus to its normal position.

Unless your wife delivered by CS, 41 days is just about right.

Why should somebody hold himself for 5 months in this TINUBU era, the only commodity wey dem never comot SUBSIDY on. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Belurved1(m): 9:46am On Jul 12
Emerging two weeks after given birth you won enter the place. How big is your that thing wey you won take to enter that big hole that a whole baby just cameout from? You won't even enjoy it even if its your first baby. This is common sense bro, you dont need anyone's advice. Its too early

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Ken4agent(m): 10:14am On Jul 12
ApcBacteriafonj:
Op can you allow your wife to heal and take care of the new baby before mounting her like a horse grin grin grin
If Conji hold you go outside and relief your self, don't kill that woman with Sexx grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin the woman sef go like make dem kill am
Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by ajasbaba(m): 10:51am On Jul 12
you can make use of your house help and ur female friend,

They are very helpful in this trying times.

As for your wife abeg allow her to heal well she just brought a life to this world, or do soppy or just do something.

lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Sirhush(m): 10:58am On Jul 12
Is that your first born cos if not you should know you wait 3 to 4 months.

And if not your first, then you can wait till Jesus come cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Bukola94: 11:11am On Jul 12
Goldenfinger5:
3months to 4months. Body can be different, some heal between 3 months and some become strong again after like 2months & few weeks
Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Caramia2020(m): 11:24am On Jul 12
Are you funny bros? Because you are funny.
Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by SenecaTheYonger: 11:35am On Jul 12
Goldenfinger5:

It’s 6 weeks actually
Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Anguldi(m): 11:56am On Jul 12
Goldenfinger5:
Don't kill the poor woman Abeg.
Your stress can worsen post partum depression, I guess it's your first baby undecided
Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by gfelo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12
OP, please consider waiting for four months and avoid going outside. Only someone who has never contracted an infection from an external source would offer such advice. Infections are real, and it’s essential to be cautious before relying on a second chance

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by laivwire(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12
This is a trying period in young marriages. I no get advice to give wey go put me in trouble wink
Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by nairaman66(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12
Goldenfinger5:

My guy, see your wife like your sister. She needs all the help in other to get herself back. Please be patient with her.. Imagine her as your daughter. How would react?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by AcadaWriter2: 1:18pm On Jul 12
Wait till the the baby starts walking

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by Emmabyte: 3:01pm On Jul 12
This is your wife bro just wait she is not running away
Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by 1Sharon(f): 3:08pm On Jul 12
Alphamentips:
NL sef. Person ask question una dey advice am to do totally different thing from wetin him ask.

Man asked a simple question - How long should I wait?

NL people: talking out of point!

We are not the ones to tell him how long to wait. It is his wife that will tell him when she is ready. It is her decision.
Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by silibaba: 3:46pm On Jul 12
2mins man dey calm down grin
Re: My Wife Just Delivered 2weeks Ago - How Long Should I Wait by cowtail: 4:04pm On Jul 12
1 year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? / Is She Right ? / Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.