Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,468 members, 7,929,552 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) (22867 Views)

Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) / Completed Project: Dualisation Of The 12.5 Km Challenge-odo Ona Road (photos) / Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by Lumarstone: 10:01am On Jul 12
Funkyswagzz:

I love makinde die I wish the guy is the governor of imo state.

Respect..! I just discovered that some persons venture into politics to contribute in reshaping the society for better one of which Makinde represents while some does that just to loot public fund for personal use which recent past governors of Imo state represents lately.

I left..!
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by OgidiHerbals2(m): 10:01am On Jul 12
Well done GSM,This road lead to my house ,the congestion on orita-challenge road is not there anymore,kudos to a working governor
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by OgidiHerbals2(m): 10:02am On Jul 12
Elebu oja road, Eleta or Elebu , off Akala express needs your attention sir,Thank you
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by InvertedHammer: 10:03am On Jul 12
press9jatv:
An update on the construction of a bridge on Ona River, Odo Ona Apata area by St Paul’s Church along Abeokuta Road under the Ibadan Urban Flood Management Project (IUFMP).

https://feedbackoysg.com/construction-of-bridge-on-ona-river-odo-ona-apata/
/
Take your time to travel out even if to Cotonou. So that you will stop celebrating rubbish. A bridge of less than 1km is being celebrated with such a fanfare as a remarkable achievement of a State governor?

/
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by Doobie: 10:05am On Jul 12
Silent Governor with action.
press9jatv:
An update on the construction of a bridge on Ona River, Odo Ona Apata area by St Paul’s Church along Abeokuta Road under the Ibadan Urban Flood Management Project (IUFMP).

https://feedbackoysg.com/construction-of-bridge-on-ona-river-odo-ona-apata/

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by Finesse247: 10:07am On Jul 12
By World Bank not Seyi Makinde
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by damosade(m): 10:08am On Jul 12
How I wish we had this type of Governor since 1999 in oyo state
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by oyeb15: 10:09am On Jul 12
He renovated d alternate road for easy movement of vehicles unlike Ekiti where d alternate roads will be heartbreaking so that everyone will know they are working somewhere.
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:09am On Jul 12
See what this one is constructing
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by wumi2017(f): 10:10am On Jul 12
godoluwa:

45km single carriage road saki - Ogbooro road without drainage construction started since 4yrs ago, where is it now? Can you tell us if it's completed or not? This is state government project but abandoned despite huge money earmarked for it

I went there recently and d road extremely bad
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 10:13am On Jul 12
Risingblue008:

Apart from lagos
All other southwest states houses are rusted roof
Is there no roofin sheet factory there or what

Rusted roof every where
Can somebody convince me?

Risingblue008 Are u out of your mind?
So rain and sun no dey rust house roofs for your area?

Dey play Mugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by ottersberger(m): 10:15am On Jul 12
So, to build a “common” bridge, we need to involve the Chinese. What happened to our Civil Engineering graduates and their professors?.
This country is a scam. Shame on Nigeria and all those who brought her to her knees.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by celestineteryim: 10:15am On Jul 12
We're the happy slaves of the 2kilometer road praiser in abia state, come and and cry as usual
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by Thegoodone13(m): 10:20am On Jul 12
godoluwa:

This is a world bank project

I hope you know the difference between world bank funded project & state fund projects

Most of the project you advertised on this forum are either world bank projects or projects that are 80% done by previous administration but completed by this present administration

So far, this government has not done well in the areas of infrastructure and I can prove that to you with many facts

. Either you are not living in Oyo state or you are opposition party members. In terms of infrastructure, he is the best governor in Oyo state and Ajumobi tried in security aspect more than him.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by olaniyilukman(m): 10:27am On Jul 12
godoluwa:

I hope you know the difference between world bank funded project & state fund projects

Most of the project you advertised on this forum are either world bank projects or projects that are 80% done by previous administration but completed by this present administration

So far, this government has not done well in the areas of infrastructure and I can prove that to you with many facts

Exactly my brother, leave them alone, they are myopic about what is happening in Oyo state especially in Ibada
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by akanni79(m): 10:31am On Jul 12
godoluwa:

Why can't ynu appreciate good thing for once, if you an apc menber you should leave sentment apart, if it is world bank project and he refuse to do it what will you do? Makinde is doing his best.
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by alfajohn: 10:44am On Jul 12
godoluwa:

Seyi has tried I am from Iseyin Oyo state all the roads entering Iseyin has been done I.e Ibadan to Iseyin, Iseyin to Oyo, Iseyin to Shaki and a long forgotten road Iseyin to Ogbomosho. Rome was not built in a day not a fan of any politician but let us recognise the much he has done.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by godoluwa(m): 10:48am On Jul 12
lexy2014:

is it world bank that hired chinese company to construct the bridge?

You don't know how world bank project works, go & make research then you will be forced to delete your comment

I don't like to school someone with an access to internet
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by godoluwa(m): 10:49am On Jul 12
Lawrry:

Maybe you are talking about another Ibadan & iyana agbala
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by godoluwa(m): 10:50am On Jul 12
chidiokay:

Have you tried us cheesy ! even though there are still quiet lots of un-motorable roads, i will still give Seyi a clap compared to his predecessor and base on the fact that nobody as ever done it ALL, not even wike aka Mr project
That is why government is all about continuity and it must be encourage at all times, Do you know why they say do your best and leave the rest cheesy

But let your best be reasonable
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by godoluwa(m): 10:51am On Jul 12
Thegoodone13:
. Either you are not living in Oyo state or you are opposition party members. In terms of infrastructure, he is the best governor in Oyo state and Ajumobi tried in security aspect more than him.

You got it wrong

I lives in Ibadan & many have called me PDP man due to my fight against APC all the time

Bottom line, I am not a party man but someone who wants good governance
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by JimD(m): 10:51am On Jul 12
godoluwa:

grin

Bro, I am more of Ibadan man than you could think of

I see your posts on this forum & I laughed because it's full of propaganda

Stadium renovation, streelight, motor park terminal, roads are all full of deceitts and media propaganda

If I start to list numbers of non motorable roads across Oyo state, many people will think it's a lie until they ply it themselves

There are lots of bad roads across Oyo state which residents have begged Mr governor since he assumed office but he keeps giving them false hope for the past 5yrs

Seyi is doing well. The projects he has completed and currently doing are legacy projects. There are bad roads inner city. That's the job of your councillors and reps. Go and hold them accountable.
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by godoluwa(m): 10:53am On Jul 12
akanni79:
Why can't ynu appreciate good thing for once, if you an apc menber you should leave sentment apart, if it is world bank project and he refuse to do it what will you do? Makinde is doing his best.

I do commend good work when I see one

But will also talk when someone perform below a stage
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by godoluwa(m): 10:54am On Jul 12
alfajohn:
Seyi has tried I am from Iseyin Oyo state all the roads entering Iseyin has been done I.e Ibadan to Iseyin, Iseyin to Oyo, Iseyin to Shaki and a long forgotten road Iseyin to Ogbomosho. Rome was not built in a day not a fan of any politician but let us recognise the much he has done.
Ko si oriyin fun alasepati sugbon alaseyori
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by lexy2014: 10:55am On Jul 12
godoluwa:

You don't know how world bank project works, go & make research then you will be forced to delete your comment

I don't like to school someone with an access to internet

are you not aware that asking questions is part of research? so you saying that you dont even have any idea what research entails?

with all the grammar you wrote, you still could not answer the simple question.

is it world bank that hired chinese company to construct the bridge?

simple yes or no
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by kmaster007: 10:56am On Jul 12
Wch kind river be dis. Person no fit use dis water cook food oooo
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by ToyinDipo(m): 10:57am On Jul 12
godoluwa:

grin

Bro, I am more of Ibadan man than you could think of

I see your posts on this forum & I laughed because it's full of propaganda

Stadium renovation, streelight, motor park terminal, roads are all full of deceitts and media propaganda

If I start to list numbers of non motorable roads across Oyo state, many people will think it's a lie until they ply it themselves

There are lots of bad roads across Oyo state which residents have begged Mr governor since he assumed office but he keeps giving them false hope for the past 5yrs
Just the 4km road or so, from Iyana church to Iyana offa, cars can’t pass through for about 2 years.
That Seyi Makinde is the second worst governor I ever witnessed in Oyo state, and he has zero legacy that he will be remembered for, apart from insecurity he created with his thuggery orientation.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by Ojetayo17(m): 10:57am On Jul 12
Makinde is not a farmer governor unlike Bago of Niger State
Segzy19:
I hope he is equally doing as much to reduce hunger within the state. Food is the priority for now o ..... Good one but in all these infrastructural projects, we know that that is where money is siphoned.... However, make food available to your people as well and free all area of your state from herdsmen issues. No doubt, you are a reasonable governor
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by godoluwa(m): 11:00am On Jul 12
ToyinDipo:

Just the 4km road or so, from Iyana church to Iyana offa, cars can’t pass through for about 2 years.
That Seyi Makinde is the second worst governor I ever witnessed in Oyo state, and he has zero legacy that he will be remembered for, apart from insecurity he created with his thuggery orientation.

Wofun - Jenriyin is not motorable for more than 5yrs the man no send dem

Elebu

Alakia - Hope junction

Olodo - Oke omi

Olodo - Orita Odan

Abaotun

Amuloko

Just to me room fews

Hundreds of worst road across Ibadan alone not to talk of entire oyo state

It's funny how some people believes in media propaganda
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by COMPAQ(m): 11:00am On Jul 12
Chibuzoripob:
cool GSM is working 💪.

Next job is to keep ibadan clean .Put an end to destitute, mad people roaming around and that starlet cars kind of transportation there
Honestly, Ibadan deserves a bit better. Transportation. Those tiny cars and they even put two in front doesn't make any sense

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by tonyashburton: 11:03am On Jul 12
I don't know why people can't observe setbacks. Look how close to the riverbanks people chose to build.
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction in Ona River, Odo Ona Apata By Seyi Makinde(pics) by SleekyP(m): 11:05am On Jul 12
Bayo Adelabu is coming to fix all roads.....Sleep well Ajimobi kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travelling To Cape Verde / Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos) / Relocating From The United States Back To Nigeria: Advice Needed.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.