Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit (28021 Views)

"We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns / Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by fergie001: 9:00am On Jul 12
U.S. President Joe Biden had a series of verbal slip-ups on Thursday alongside the NATO summit in Washington, an unfortunate development for the 81-year-old as he tries to move past concerns that he is too old to run for re-election.

Verbal gaffes are not unusual in the long political career of Biden, who overcame a childhood stutter, but there is closer attention on him amid the fallout from his dismal debate performance against Republican candidate Donald Trump last month.

Trump, who is 78, and also has faced concerns about his age, frequently made false claims during the debate and often rambles during campaign speeches.

Below is a summary of Biden's mistakes on Thursday.

BIDEN MISTAKENLY CALLS ZELENSKIY 'PUTIN'
Biden mistakenly referred to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy as "President Putin".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3AbzszjOr4
"And now I want to hand it over to the president of Ukraine, who has as much courage as he has determination, ladies and gentlemen, President Putin," Biden said at the NATO summit, drawing gasps from those in the room.

"Going to beat President Putin, President Zelenskiy. I am so focused on beating Putin," Biden said while correcting himself.

BIDEN MISTAKENLY REFERS TO HARRIS AS TRUMP
During a news conference on Thursday evening, Biden mixed up the name of his vice president, Kamala Harris, and his rival Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qisKtu69MWY
"Look, I wouldn't have picked Vice President Trump to be vice president if she was not qualified to be president. So start there," Biden said as he responded to a question from Reuters about his confidence in Harris.

BIDEN FUMBLES 'CHIEFS OF STAFF'
Biden also struggled at the news conference to find the words "chiefs of staff," mistakenly referring to the group of the country's top uniformed military leaders as "commander in chief," the title he holds as president.

"And so our military is working on following the advice of my commander in chief my, my, my, the chiefs of staff, of the military as well as the secretary of defense and our intelligence people."

SOURCE

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by nemos: 9:01am On Jul 12
Those advising Biden to run again doesn't like him

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by Curious345: 9:10am On Jul 12
Bulaba pro max

Trump will win the next election with a landslide just exactly the same way Peter obi won the last election with a landslide. You can perfectly liken Biden to bulaba.

My only fear is that if trump becomes the president of America there will be mass deportation of immigrants and getting into American will be a lot more harder

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by Moyinoluwa35(f): 9:16am On Jul 12
Just the same way tinubu goof many times on live TV but he still find his way to the villa.. just forget about it bro

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:17am On Jul 12
Old age!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by NewHe: 9:17am On Jul 12
Why now!
Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:17am On Jul 12
grin
Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by AbuTwins: 9:17am On Jul 12
May Allah punish all these terrorists in high places both hidden and obvious!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by EleventhWeirdo: 9:18am On Jul 12
Curious345:
Bulaba pro max

Trump will win the next election with a landslide just exactly the same way Peter obi won the last election with a landslide. You can perfectly liking Biden to bulaba.

My only fear is that if trump becomes the president of America there will be mass deportation of immigrants and getting into American will be a lot more harder

P@nd0r@ won a landslide in your ip0bs enclaves I suppose. Not in majority North and SW

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by STEWpid(f): 9:18am On Jul 12
Chai..

Don't laff at him, rather pray for him.

Wetin this people carry for head plenty + old age!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by Praktikals1000: 9:18am On Jul 12
grin
Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by Uchefame(m): 9:19am On Jul 12
Interesting time in the United States of America

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by jubrilELsudan: 9:19am On Jul 12
THIS QUARTER TO QUENCH OLD MAN IS SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA AND PARKINSON'S DISEASE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by Parydelegate: 9:19am On Jul 12
Good day Nairalanders, Namecheckers association and accurate timekeeper. I am here to argue the motion which says that BAT is better than Biden

Before I proceed....

Click LIKE for BAT and SHARE for BIDEN

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by Wizpa(m): 9:19am On Jul 12
Biden; the most useless president America has ever produced

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by humberjade: 9:19am On Jul 12
You can't blame the man, apart from his early stage of dementia, those two names are always in his subconscious, they are the names that keep him up at night, and when he manages to sleep, he sees them in his dreams. Poor Joe.

Although I am a fan of the Blues, it's kinda a little too late for the Democrats to have a solid replacement now, except something drastic happens, Trump is America's next President. Because as it stands, I see many more of these bloopers in the future.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by mytime24(f): 9:20am On Jul 12
Trump all d way

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by Parydelegate: 9:20am On Jul 12
In BAT voice....

Vice President BUHARI....President Abdourahamane Tchiani of South Africa grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by Nice2023(m): 9:20am On Jul 12
This one is far better than Tinubu.

That one has been locked up according to news filtering in.

No-one can see him because he has no will nor strength to move about.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by lexrichy(m): 9:20am On Jul 12
Same way tinubu did but won the election

1 Like

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by BarrElChapo(m): 9:20am On Jul 12
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by senatordave1(m): 9:20am On Jul 12
Moyinoluwa35:
Just the same way tinubu goof many times on live TV but he still find his way to the villa.. just forget about it bro

USA is not Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by toboizilla: 9:21am On Jul 12
It’s was a normal mistake anyone can make.
He is old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by lslamVIRGINS: 9:21am On Jul 12
So where's the goofs here?
Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by fnep2smooth(m): 9:21am On Jul 12
Them go change am asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by BondRiv: 9:21am On Jul 12
The man is clearly not mentally fit.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by OPweysabi: 9:21am On Jul 12
This man is seeing his enemies in his dreams. Democrats have already gotten the result if this man is fielded for presidency.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by Rebuke: 9:21am On Jul 12
APC don see something to defend their president o.
Anytime Tinubu goofs now they will quickly use Biden as example of president who also goofs cheesy grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by Khyrvxjzy: 9:22am On Jul 12
STEWpid:
Chai..

Don't laff at him, rather pray for him.

Wetin this people carry for head plenty + old age!!

abeg that man don old, not only goof like tinubu, in dey forget wetin to talk for seconds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by ObalendeCMS: 9:22am On Jul 12
Make all these old men relax so the younger generation can have some level of confidence in themselves.

Stop treating the younger generation like babies!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by bankolebanks(m): 9:22am On Jul 12
He is not the first to make such mistake! Everyone does!
Re: Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit by NextGens54: 9:22am On Jul 12
Biden also struggled at the news conference to find the words "chiefs of staff," mistakenly referring to the group of the country's top uniformed military leaders as "commander in chief," the title he holds as president.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Falls Into A River During Peaceful Protest In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) / Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration / South African Police Kill Striking Miners!

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.