Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) (31200 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 9:34am On Jul 12
Moment lady shared bread & akara at her workplace for her birthday to the surprise & amazement of her co-workers shocked cheesy cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8IdATNng-Y

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by madridguy(m): 9:38am On Jul 12
Wow... This is high level of kindness and originality.
May the celebrant live long, in peace and harmony. Husband snatcher will not snatch her husband.

Meanwhile, the celebrant must be very rich to be able to afford beans, bread and groundnut oil in this present economy grin

240 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by BeyondCertainty: 9:39am On Jul 12
Makes sense, I like her.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by BlackRainDrops: 10:49am On Jul 12
Nice. I don't joke with fresh bread and hot akara. Heavenly food combo.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by Balablue64: 11:08am On Jul 12
Far better than that unhealthy sweet poison called cake

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by Sirhush(m): 11:14am On Jul 12
Next year own go pass this one grin cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by Caramia2020(m): 11:18am On Jul 12
She tried, because many won't give out anything but will be expecting something like gift in return.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by G0odharddick: 11:26am On Jul 12
Bread and akara is an expensive food!

Efcc should interrogate this woman

47 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by YeyeGbami: 1:15pm On Jul 12
The stoners among them

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by meum: 1:15pm On Jul 12
Bread & Akara na food na.

Lady shared food at her workplace for her birthday.

If she shared jollof rice, pizza, cake would those things have been mentioned?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by whytediamond(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12
grin
Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by osuofia2(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12
G0odharddick:
Bread and akara is an expensive food!

Efcc should interrogate this woman
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by Anguldi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12
Nairaland Oloshoes leaves thread tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12
Very noble of her. Bread prices no be here.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by NothingDoMe: 1:18pm On Jul 12
Balablue64:
Far better than that unhealthy sweet poison called cake
Agreed
Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by Mavor: 1:19pm On Jul 12
See their faces!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by Matheusmartin: 1:19pm On Jul 12
Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12
Anybody wey no want make e leave am

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by Typicool8(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12
YeyeGbami:
The stoners among them

Despite being very angry, this brought a smile on my face grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12
She needs to be questioned. Bread is now for the elites.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by witworth(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12
Happy birthday to her

She don try

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by Greenfusion: 1:25pm On Jul 12
I prefer it to cake in this tinubulation era o.....e go cover enough space for belle

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by 900warriorz: 1:26pm On Jul 12
My mind go do me somehow if person give me akara oo knowing what it symbolizes where I come from grin

But I go still chop am, If I perish, I perish cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:26pm On Jul 12
this is what timubu supporters love

dem say nigerians too enjoy since before this regime

Who no like am go plant your own akara and bread

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by Jocdon(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12
Being original is the best
Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by datola: 1:27pm On Jul 12
Risky burger!
Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by Faposky95: 1:29pm On Jul 12
meum:

If you were born my time you would know that we had our own burger...... unfortunately, many no soji.
B&Akb.....wat a match.....after......you know ......then nice cold beverage......
..last time around, that's some neat quid right now.......####

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by Eriokanmi: 1:29pm On Jul 12
And some bigots would still be saying naija is moving forward. Standard of living is diminishing by the day. Only in a war ravaged country would a thing like this happen. Sadly, some illiterate fellas would still say this is good, what can't happen in ordinary Benin Republic. Nigeria has lost its values already. God have mercy

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by robinfemi: 1:29pm On Jul 12
If you know the worth, you will know she has done something in this present economic.

Tinubu don humble everyone in this con3 cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by Naz34(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12
meum:

Even cake will be more cheaper than the bread and akara.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by drey076(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12
Nonsense news on NL FP.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12
grin

Falseprophet1, what do you see? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Maduka Buries His Mother In Anambra (Pictures) / A Nairalanders Birthday Party In Abuja (Pics) / Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.