Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,476 members, 7,929,569 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:01 PM

As 2027 Get Messier, Ododo Of Kogi Will Be Removed By SC & The White Lion Caged! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As 2027 Get Messier, Ododo Of Kogi Will Be Removed By SC & The White Lion Caged! (517 Views)

TSM Campaigns In Dino Melaye's Domain For Ododo Of Apc In Kabba Kogi State / As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) / Trees, Waters Of Kogi Will Vote Dino Melaye If He Consults Us – Witches, Wizards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As 2027 Get Messier, Ododo Of Kogi Will Be Removed By SC & The White Lion Caged! by BigkokoRep: 9:41am On Jul 12
Osanoboaaaaa!!!!!

YES...you heard it first from Bigkoko!

Barely last minute negotiations, Kogi state would be reclaimed for Asiwaju at the Sc. What my contact who works at the highest eleite security told me. We met someting ago before i left the country, but our friendship dates back to when yar adua held sway. Anytime i want news of what the elites are plotting and their fights, i usually contact him through his pseudo contacts. We connected yesterday, and It was actually a slip of the tongue and i held him tight until he spewed the beans: Asiwaju and his guys at the Rock (especially that former rogue US charge & bail lawyer, the alligator that thinks himself a Croc in Aso Rock, our own dear Biamila) has concluded plans to kick out Ododo at the Sc. They want it quick and swift,, such that there wont be any room for legal wranglings and it's at the Sc court they have such leverage! Vrooom....after the announcement, straight swearing in for Ajaka!

Omooooo.... this asiwaju na really snake. Truth be told, Asiwaju and his herd of alligators has nothing against and Ododo is not their target, the White lion is and the votes from Kogi is. As hope dims for asiwaju 2027, its a battle of survival using what he knows how best to do: Money & treachery! Ododo is not willing to agree to a compromise of betrayal like that one in Kaduna.

So they have concluded plans to remove Ododo, get the white lion and have Kogi votes in the bag! Do not forget, itis actually the state gov that can effectively rig a state, this Ododo is not ready to do, as the white lion has berth his ship with the Northern Turks who are hell bent of making sure Asiwaju is kicked in 2027. Leading this pack of wolves is one and only midget of Kaduna. I no mention anybody name ohhhh grin grin grin grin grin because from the look of things, he might be una Vice President from 2027 to 2031, vicing the one and only Nigerian Populist of recent times!

So Ododo if you know what is best for you, deploy any and al the resources you can muster ~ Asiwaju has concluded plans to remove you and install Ajaka! you heard it first from Bigkoko!

The candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, in the November 11,2023, governorship election in Kogi State, Alhaji Murtala Yakubu Ajaka said he will reclaim at the Supreme Court what he termed stolen mandate.

Ajaka disclosed this in a statement on Thursday shortly after the Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja upheld the victory of Alhaji Ahmed Usman Ododo as the duly elected Governor of Kogi State.

The statement reads in part: ” In light of today’s verdict, we want to state that we acknowledge and respect the decision of the Court of Appeal. However, we strongly believe that some irregularities and manipulations influenced the outcome of this petition.

“We have tirelessly fought for the rights and interests of the people of Kogi State, and we will not let this temporary setback deter us from our mission. We understand that this decision may have brought about feelings of disappointment and frustration among our supporters, but we want to assure you that this setback will not stop our determination to use all legal means to reclaim our stolen mandate.

“I call on all our supporters to remain calm and peaceful in the face of this disappointment and injustice. We understand the frustration and anger that may arise from this situation, but resorting to violence or any form of unlawful behaviour is not the solution. We must continue to uphold the principles of democracy and fight for justice through legal means.

“I want to extend my gratitude and appreciation to our formidable legal team, who have worked diligently and tirelessly throughout this legal battle. Their brilliance, dedication, and unwavering commitment to justice have been evident at every step of the way, not minding the disappointing outcome so far.

“I commend them for their efforts and assure you that they will continue to fight with every ounce of their expertise and legal prowess until justice is served to the people of Kogi State.

“We understand that this verdict may have caused some to feel disheartened and even depressed. However, we urge you not to lose hope. Remember that our journey to reclaiming our stolen mandate is not limited to this decision. This is just another step in a series of legal battles that we are prepared to take to the very end.

“Now more than ever, we must remain relentless in our pursuit of justice. We cannot afford to be deterred by setbacks or disheartened by temporary defeats. Our cause is just, and our determination will not waver. We must stand united and continue to support our legal team as they navigate these complex legal waters on our behalf.

“I want to assure you, our political followers, that victory is within our grasp. We firmly believe that the truth will prevail, and justice will be served. We have full faith in the Nigerian judicial system, and we are confident that the apex court will rectify the injustices that have been inflicted upon us once again.

“In the coming weeks, we will be working tirelessly to prepare our case for the apex court. We will leave no stone unturned, and no avenue unexplored in our quest for justice. We understand the weight of responsibility that has been placed upon our shoulders, and we are prepared to carry it with unwavering dedication and resilience.”

The SDP governorship candidate called on all his political followers and citizens of Kogi State to remain steadfast and resolute.

“Let us use this setback as fuel to propel us forward, to ignite a fire within us that will burn even brighter. Our stolen mandate will be reclaimed, and the will of the people will prevail.

“Together, we shall overcome this temporary setback and emerge victorious. Let us stand tall, united, and unwavering in our pursuit of justice. The journey may be arduous, but the destination will be worth it,” he said.
https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/12/kogi-i-will-reclaim-my-stolen-mandate-sdp-guber-candidate-ajaka-vows/
Re: As 2027 Get Messier, Ododo Of Kogi Will Be Removed By SC & The White Lion Caged! by christejames(m): 11:17am On Jul 12
I think I will believe this more than believing that anything good will come out of Tinubu regime shocked

The Judiciary has long been compromised, using it as one of the willing tools

1 Like

Re: As 2027 Get Messier, Ododo Of Kogi Will Be Removed By SC & The White Lion Caged! by helinues: 11:17am On Jul 12
Purely bunkum

11 Likes

Re: As 2027 Get Messier, Ododo Of Kogi Will Be Removed By SC & The White Lion Caged! by BigkokoRep: 12:23pm On Jul 12
Yes.... just like the LGA Autonomy hit the govs, na so this one go hit Ododo if he no act fast!

christejames:
I think I will believe this more than believing that anything good will come out of Tinubu regime shocked

The Judiciary has long been compromised, using it as one of the willing tools
Re: As 2027 Get Messier, Ododo Of Kogi Will Be Removed By SC & The White Lion Caged! by Paraman: 12:58pm On Jul 12
BigkokoRep:
Osanoboaaaaa!!!!!

YES...you heard it first from Bigkoko!

Barely last minute negotiations, Kogi state would be reclaimed for Asiwaju at the Sc. What my contact who works at the highest eleite security told me. We met someting ago before i left the country, but our friendship dates back to when yar adua held sway. Anytime i want news of what the elites are plotting and their fights, i usually contact him through his pseudo contacts. We connected yesterday, and It was actually a slip of the tongue and i held him tight until he spewed the beans: Asiwaju and his guys at the Rock (especially that former rogue US charge & bail lawyer, the alligator that thinks himself a Croc in Aso Rock, our own dear Biamila) has concluded plans to kick out Ododo at the Sc. They want it quick and swift,, such that there wont be any room for legal wranglings and it's at the Sc court they have such leverage! Vrooom....after the announcement, straight swearing in for Ajaka!

Omooooo.... this asiwaju na really snake. Truth be told, Asiwaju and his herd of alligators has nothing against and Ododo is not their target, the White lion is and the votes from Kogi is. As hope dims for asiwaju 2027, its a battle of survival using what he knows how best to do: Money & treachery! Ododo is not willing to agree to a compromise of betrayal like that one in Kaduna.

So they have concluded plans to remove Ododo, get the white lion and have Kogi votes in the bag! Do not forget, itis actually the state gov that can effectively rig a state, this Ododo is not ready to do, as the white lion has berth his ship with the Northern Turks who are hell bent of making sure Asiwaju is kicked in 2027. Leading this pack of wolves is one and only midget of Kaduna. I no mention anybody name ohhhh grin grin grin grin grin because from the look of things, he might be una Vice President from 2027 to 2031, vicing the one and only Nigerian Populist of recent times!

So Ododo if you know what is best for you, deploy any and al the resources you can muster ~ Asiwaju has concluded plans to remove you and install Ajaka! you heard it first from Bigkoko!

The candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, in the November 11,2023, governorship election in Kogi State, Alhaji Murtala Yakubu Ajaka said he will reclaim at the Supreme Court what he termed stolen mandate.

Ajaka disclosed this in a statement on Thursday shortly after the Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja upheld the victory of Alhaji Ahmed Usman Ododo as the duly elected Governor of Kogi State.

The statement reads in part: ” In light of today’s verdict, we want to state that we acknowledge and respect the decision of the Court of Appeal. However, we strongly believe that some irregularities and manipulations influenced the outcome of this petition.

“We have tirelessly fought for the rights and interests of the people of Kogi State, and we will not let this temporary setback deter us from our mission. We understand that this decision may have brought about feelings of disappointment and frustration among our supporters, but we want to assure you that this setback will not stop our determination to use all legal means to reclaim our stolen mandate.

“I call on all our supporters to remain calm and peaceful in the face of this disappointment and injustice. We understand the frustration and anger that may arise from this situation, but resorting to violence or any form of unlawful behaviour is not the solution. We must continue to uphold the principles of democracy and fight for justice through legal means.

“I want to extend my gratitude and appreciation to our formidable legal team, who have worked diligently and tirelessly throughout this legal battle. Their brilliance, dedication, and unwavering commitment to justice have been evident at every step of the way, not minding the disappointing outcome so far.

“I commend them for their efforts and assure you that they will continue to fight with every ounce of their expertise and legal prowess until justice is served to the people of Kogi State.

“We understand that this verdict may have caused some to feel disheartened and even depressed. However, we urge you not to lose hope. Remember that our journey to reclaiming our stolen mandate is not limited to this decision. This is just another step in a series of legal battles that we are prepared to take to the very end.

“Now more than ever, we must remain relentless in our pursuit of justice. We cannot afford to be deterred by setbacks or disheartened by temporary defeats. Our cause is just, and our determination will not waver. We must stand united and continue to support our legal team as they navigate these complex legal waters on our behalf.

“I want to assure you, our political followers, that victory is within our grasp. We firmly believe that the truth will prevail, and justice will be served. We have full faith in the Nigerian judicial system, and we are confident that the apex court will rectify the injustices that have been inflicted upon us once again.

“In the coming weeks, we will be working tirelessly to prepare our case for the apex court. We will leave no stone unturned, and no avenue unexplored in our quest for justice. We understand the weight of responsibility that has been placed upon our shoulders, and we are prepared to carry it with unwavering dedication and resilience.”

The SDP governorship candidate called on all his political followers and citizens of Kogi State to remain steadfast and resolute.

“Let us use this setback as fuel to propel us forward, to ignite a fire within us that will burn even brighter. Our stolen mandate will be reclaimed, and the will of the people will prevail.

“Together, we shall overcome this temporary setback and emerge victorious. Let us stand tall, united, and unwavering in our pursuit of justice. The journey may be arduous, but the destination will be worth it,” he said.
https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/12/kogi-i-will-reclaim-my-stolen-mandate-sdp-guber-candidate-ajaka-vows/
Mynd44 fergie001 someone is spreading falsehood on nairaland
Re: As 2027 Get Messier, Ododo Of Kogi Will Be Removed By SC & The White Lion Caged! by BigkokoRep: 3:38pm On Jul 12
The same magic that was used in Imo State is what they're planning for Kogi State.

Be vigilant Ododo. Asiwaju needs loyal governors now than ever because of his abysmal failure leading NIGERIA.

Also tabled for impeachment or State of emergency is one Oil rich state in SS.
Re: As 2027 Get Messier, Ododo Of Kogi Will Be Removed By SC & The White Lion Caged! by YorubaNiBaba(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12
[quote author=BigkokoRep post=130922800]This female red ass rhesus monkey.... I'm not responsible for the primate DNA

4 Likes

Re: As 2027 Get Messier, Ododo Of Kogi Will Be Removed By SC & The White Lion Caged! by Floky215: 8:56pm On Jul 12
BigkokoRep:
The same magic that was used in Imo State is what they're planning for Kogi State.

Be vigilant Ododo. Asiwaju needs loyal governors now than ever because of his abysmal failure leading NIGERIA.

Also tabled for impeachment or State of emergency is one Oil rich state in SS.

But the fact is the said ododo never won the election in Kogi....Bello simply paid inec to write result for the said ododo who is his stooge..!!

If the court rule differently then it would be a plus to our democracy and got nothing in common with what happened in imo..!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pdp zonal leader in Edo Yahaya Ameh,others resign from pdp / Nigeria's Four Moribund Refineries Have Staffs Receiving Salaries / Imagine If Imo/Anambra/Enugu/Abia States Were Responsible For The Seized Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.