Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,904 members, 7,980,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:04 AM

Seun Kuti Said His Wife's Receives 7 Digits Allowance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Said His Wife's Receives 7 Digits Allowance (283 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Idris Elba Receives £7,000 Wedding Gift From Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Said His Wife's Receives 7 Digits Allowance by airod(m): 9:42am On Jul 12
Fela Kuti's last child known as seun kuti has given social media followers a feast after his last revelation. The Afrobeat singer told the world about his wife's allowance in an interview.

According to him, his wife is expensive to maintain, as her allowance goes up to seven figures monthly.

Been guests at the interview and were asked to answer a couple of questions on their partner's cards. The questions Yeide asked Seun was about the most challenging part of being married to his wife.

Seun said:

"Her allowance is very high—seven figures every month. I'm not joking; her allowance is very high and she has a high taste. That's challenging because I have to work for the money and it's not easy. It's very, very high. I don't know how we negotiated it; I must have been under duress during negotiations."

tap the link below to view more entertaining news

https://naijamixed.com.ng/latest-entertainment-news/seun-kuti-said-his-wifes-receives-7-digits-allowance/

Re: Seun Kuti Said His Wife's Receives 7 Digits Allowance by DMerciful01(m): 9:54am On Jul 12
Foolish man! how did allow a woman put ya under duress...all in the name of allowance? how's her father?is he a governor abi senator?......chai some men are scum
Re: Seun Kuti Said His Wife's Receives 7 Digits Allowance by Balablue64: 11:03am On Jul 12
This idiot after smoking expired igbo begin to talk nonsense, see fake chains wey full him craw craw neck, use pangolo eyeglass take cover hin ugly face.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Open Up, Revealed Deep Secrets That Ended Her Marriage To Olakunle / Davido, Cubana Chief Priest & The Adeleke's Live At Bukola Saraki Mother Burial / Peter Obi In A Reconciliation Meeting With Psquare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.