Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Help On How To Recharge A Generator Battery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help On How To Recharge A Generator Battery (2741 Views)

How To Recharge Phone From Your Bank Account. (all Banks) / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? / What To Know Before You Buy A Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Recharge A Generator Battery by jmoore(m): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2011
how do I charge my generator battery. should i just attached the clips to the battery and plug direct to the electricity? the manual states that the battery should be charged with 2A current. what is the average current of nepa?
Re: Help On How To Recharge A Generator Battery by SweetBuns(f): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
jmoore:
how do I charge my generator battery. should i just attached the clips to the battery and plug direct to the electricity? the manual states that the battery should be charged with 2A current. what is the average current of nepa?
can I still help??

(1) (Reply)

Nothing In Life Is Worth Dying For. / The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread / Yewande - From England.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.