Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:43 PM

His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) (2208 Views)

I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix / What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic / Simp or funny guy! His story and his babe(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by ojuu4u(m): 10:49am On Jul 12
Still not understand why, the guy yet to finish oranges he is selling, yet buying oranges from another person.

1 Like

Re: His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by willi926(m): 11:08am On Jul 12
A fool and his money are departed. grin

5 Likes

Re: His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by FaceTanke: 11:29am On Jul 12
He may not be buying, they might be partners or siblings helping out with change

9 Likes

Re: His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by NSNO(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12
We don't know what is going on here. A single picture does not tell the whole story.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by Freshtruth(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12
I no blame d guy u no see yansh wey d gal carry

2 Likes

Re: His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by JETTA007(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12
What if he is the one selling to the girl?............................

1 Like

Re: His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by PinkNature(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12
If the angle of motion of the upper limbs carefully examined by me and my team of experts, the girl is the one buying the orange from the innocent boy.

5 Likes

Re: His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by Goldsplash(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12
I will do the same if she is selling at a cheaper price. More gain for me.
Re: His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by Zonefree(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12
Maybe the girl is selling cheaper. He'll buy from the girl and resell at a higher price.

Smart business man wey like nyash.

3 Likes

Re: His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by jchioma: 6:58am On Jul 13
ojuu4u:
Still not understand why, the guy yet to finish oranges he is selling, yet buying oranges from another person.

From their gestures, it’s clear she’s the one buying from the guy and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by ojuu4u(m): 7:27am On Jul 13
jchioma:

From their gestures, it’s clear she’s the one buying from the guy and not the other way round.

Who holds the nylon bag containing oranges? and who is giving money back after buying stuff?
Re: His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by ojuu4u(m): 7:31am On Jul 13
NSNO:
We don't know what is going on here. A single picture does not tell the whole story.

Even among todlers of nursery 1, tisa would not give entire pix for appitude test/verbal reasoning.

Also,as an adult/married man, if u want to wait until you see man on top ur wife/girl before you belief her infidelity, you may wait till eternity.
Re: His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by DevilsEqual(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13
See shape

Omo, sometimes ehn, I just some women sotey, I begin dey thank God for creating women

This girl's body is a work of Art
Re: His He A Simp Or Smart Guy (pix) by Knightred(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13
DevilsEqual:
See shape

Omo, sometimes ehn, I just some women sotey, I begin dey thank God for creating women

This girl's body is a work of Art
dude,she doesn't gat boobiesundecided

What so good about thatundecided

»JH«

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Limit To Love / Who Was Your First Crush? / Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.