Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,633 members, 7,889,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) (20458 Views)

Buhari Phone Call To Mikel After Croatia Match (very Funny Joke) / Very Funny Joke / Funny Joke : Fainting Space Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Haydens: 5:33pm On Jul 12
MissOpe:

Haha hahahaha, what if he can beat the man but doesn't want to expensive much energy.

The way he swallowed the insults showed that he's weak, what if the man assults the wife in his presence, will he say such ?

2 Likes

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by EmperorEmerald2: 5:37pm On Jul 12
If na me eeehn
The Muscle 💪 Man go Collect Wotowoto 😂😆😂
Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Dilijingsly(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12
Na so
Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by underpinna: 5:41pm On Jul 12
shortgun:
Some wicked women have pushed many simple men to their untimely passing using emotional blackmail.
It all started in our homes, our mothers will incite our fathers to beat us mercilessly making us feel our fathers hated us.

Some women are good at this.

A lady once told me to counter community leaders who were advocating for proper channeling of waste water from a mini company I was working with.
I was like "You no get month"
Hmmmm, the guy who listened to her received a hot slap.

6 Likes

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by efemena5050(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12
shortgun:
Some wicked women have pushed many simple men to their untimely passing using emotional blackmail.
It all started in our homes, our mothers will incite our fathers to beat us mercilessly making us feel our fathers hated us.
my mother was a culprit until the father woke up to understand this .....

6 Likes

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12
Haydens:
If you are not strong you cannot survive in this world.

It's a rugged world, see the way the man swallowed insult because he can't beat the man.
Beat the man? Who has the energy to fight thesedays? Just shoot the guy with the energy or stab him with a machete all self defence.

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by calebrita(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12
That's good
Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by neonly: 5:44pm On Jul 12
GenFunction:
Wife(jennyclay):Darling,u are supposed to dive him,wont u dive him?

Pls u guys should stop giving dis girl attention
Very sure it what she crave for

2 Likes

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Greattha: 5:45pm On Jul 12
Silence is Golden.

Keep them guessing and wondering.

Check my profile for a safe sure way to earn daily income

Odewaleadesoye:
[/font]
Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12
MissOpe:

Haha hahahaha, what if he can beat the man but doesn't want to expensive much energy.
Exactly, who wants to waste energy fighting, if push comes to shove just stab or shoot the guy with the muscle, i am sure he will calm down when he bleeds

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12
AZControversial:
grin

OP.... Forget dat tin.....

My guy dey cool and calm because him see muscle......
Muscle? Yea right. Just shoot the guy with muscle on the leg twice or stab him 10 times on his muscle chest with a machete, all self defence, i am sure he will chill when he sees his own blood.

Dat's how we do it over here, i don't have muscle and i am not letting people with muscle intimidate me. No way i hell!
Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Wizuman: 5:51pm On Jul 12
IIN 2018, had issues paying twice at the POS after buying ice cream for myself and my girlfriend, while waiting for her,

She arrived and met me arguing with d eatery attendant.

She threatened me that I should pay them again or she'd leave me and walk away...
That was d last time I had anything to do with her.

Faithful women are difficult to come by

4 Likes

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Ahigbo1: 5:54pm On Jul 12
shortgun:

I can't relate with the last lines....Most times papa wanted to beat us, mama was our advocate smiley

3 Likes

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by AZControversial(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12
Calitoscassius:
Muscle? Yea right. Just shoot the guy with muscle on the leg twice or stab him 10 times on his muscle chest with a machete, all self defence, i am sure he will chill when he sees his own blood.

Dat's how we do it over here, i don't have muscle and i am not letting people with muscle intimidate me. No way i hell!

That is when you have gun na......

Until then...... You go humble like dat guy....
Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by sylve11: 6:15pm On Jul 12
Haydens:
If you are not strong you cannot survive in this world.

It's a rugged world, see the way the man swallowed insult because he can't beat the man.

grin cool
Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Bobloco: 6:17pm On Jul 12
grin

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by jaszplus12(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12
Odewaleadesoye:
[/font]
Hausa proverb: Fadan da ya fi karfin ka, sai ka Mai da shi wasa!
Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Maeve7: 6:28pm On Jul 12
shortgun:

Your mother, not our mother.

3 Likes

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12
AZControversial:

That is when you have gun na......

Until then...... You go humble like dat guy....
well. We have guns here in Miami i am sure there are knives and machetes in Naigeria if there are no guns. Carry knives in your pocket for self defence.
Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by olaztek(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12
The stronger of the two is not the one with bigger muscle, it's the guy with emotional control.
You will live long and be happy if you can control your anger, laughter and feelings.

5 Likes

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by APOPTOSIS: 6:44pm On Jul 12
UNMARRIED MEN don't know the peace of mind they're enjoying presently.
After marriage you would realize God never orchestrated such. It was a mere societal collaboration.
Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by AZControversial(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12
Calitoscassius:
well. We have guns here in Miami i am sure there are knives and machetes in Naigeria if there are no guns. Carry knives in your pocket for self defence.

Lol....On top a harmless question??....
Please calm down sir ...

3 Likes

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Leemzyy(f): 6:51pm On Jul 12
shortgun:
Lol even tho we still love them at last

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Leemzyy(f): 6:52pm On Jul 12
whytediamond:
angry

Moral of the joke: no let your woman make you fight another man. You drop dead or go to jail, she gets married to a new man the next year.

Wise man
Abi?
Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Leemzyy(f): 6:55pm On Jul 12
Thats how babangbali dey always do fear fear,be a man jor
Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by AdeCityzen(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12
jaszplus12:
Hausa proverb: Fadan da ya fi karfin ka, sai ka Mai da shi wasa!
Meaning

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by jaszplus12(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12
AdeCityzen:
Meaning
Fight that's greater than your strength you turn am to play!

2 Likes

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Emdebby2: 7:28pm On Jul 12
Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by Arostar2023: 7:42pm On Jul 12
eepeepook:
Yoga teaches a cool mind. Never forget it. Idiots here still call the practice demonic.

Don't be deceived....those sounds you make when you do yoga what are they? Those pose you take, do you know the symbolism behind them? Go and research on the origin of yoga. It's like someone from Africa saying that masquerade is just for entertainment and has nothing to do with African traditional religion AKA demon worship.
Re: Mastering The Art Of Staying Cool Under Pressure! (Funny Joke) by shortgun(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12
Ahigbo1:

I can't relate with the last lines....Most times papa wanted to beat us, mama was our advocate smiley
Only if you know what mama told papa to make him want to murder you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clean English jokes, you must laugh!!! / Definition Of Buhari.... In The English Dictionary / Funny Proverbs

Viewing this topic: Achieverbb(m), brizziedos(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.