Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,625 members, 7,930,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:12 AM

'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London (26296 Views)

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out / Man's Bike Stolen While Eating In Egbeda, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by omoredia: 1:18pm On Jul 12
Makunahatata:
hahaha e no go better for u...so when the news is about other tribe..it's not fake,
I repeat e no go better fr u.. amen

Don't quote me again

See them. Evildoers

Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Ibime(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12
erico2k2:

The have this mentality of you insuring ur priced possession even up to mobile phones.

I no want mention that one, but there is general understanding that it is insurance problem not Police problem (to a certain degree)
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Ibime(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12
Gerrard59:

An incompetent police force when compared to their counterparts in East Asia. Singapore's police force WOULD never!

Na so we see am
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by alphaNomega: 1:21pm On Jul 12
Dshocker:
As far as crime is being perpetuated against a black person in the UK, the police would turn a blind eye, and reverse is the case, if it happened to a Briton, they would go all out, to carry out all manners of forensic research, by taking their time to scrutinize every surveillance cameras around.

Black people are the most racist ones if you check very well.
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by TheChameleon: 1:29pm On Jul 12
omoredia:

I suffer from saying the truth. Goats lead goats. Thieves lead thieves

Check updated comment grin
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by InvertedHammer: 1:32pm On Jul 12
/
Met Police have better things to do than chasing down petty thieves when everyone knows that wearing expensive jewelries in UK cities is a high risk.

/
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Gerrard59(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12
IbeOkehie:

But, but, but....there's bigger melons here. I think.

I know you like melons.

Good Luck to Melon Farmers.

Sure, I do. I really love the breasts of young black women. kiss

But man, have you seen the thighs and legs of young to mid-age Japanese women? Freakingly hot! grin

2 Likes

Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Gerrard59(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12
Lateef73:
Any society where there is high rate of immigrants, crime is always a problem no matter how good your security system is.

China had to introduce facial recognition system to curb crime but Western countries don't want to do it because of freedom.
Two sides to the bold:

1) It is true that a society where there are many immigrants, especially heterogeneous from the native population would have a high crime rate. Homogenous countries that are prosperous are safer than their heterogeneous counterparts. South Korea is safer than Canada.

2) A society made up of immigrants can also be safe IF there is strong enforcement of laws curtailing criminal activities. This requires an ethnic or racial group that is against crime in all forms. To enable this occur, the ethnic or racial group has to be in the majority. Singapore is a clear example.

2 Likes

Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by drsmut: 1:38pm On Jul 12
I tire

budaatum:

Why?

Did you read somewhere that Luca is Nigerian, or that Nigerians full the Met?

Or is it that you think so little of Nigerians that you think Nigerians must be the thieves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by drsmut: 1:39pm On Jul 12
Hehehehehe

Lithiumite:

Louder!! To those die hard nay sayers who would always magnify the negatives of Nigeria thier country and stoically decide not to see anything good like buffoons just because their candidate lost the election but delusion is there stock.
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by erico2k2(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12
Ibime:

I no want mention that one, but there is general understanding that it is insurance problem not Police problem (to a certain degree)
FACTS
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by erico2k2(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12
alphaNomega:

Black people are the most racist ones if you check very well.
realy?what country do you have em?
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Oakenshield: 1:57pm On Jul 12
No wonder Chelsea fans 🤣😂 no dey disappoint
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Rebelutionary: 1:58pm On Jul 12
Dshocker:
As far as crime is being perpetuated against a black person in the UK, the police would turn a blind eye, and reverse is the case, if it happened to a Briton, they would go all out, to carry out all manners of forensic research, by taking their time to scrutinize every surveillance cameras around.
How do you know this is "black man" as victim in this case? Abeg this your victim mentality is...hmm...
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Makunahatata: 1:59pm On Jul 12
omoredia:

See them. Evildoers
that's what happen when u open your doors for Okoro thieves..
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Originalsly: 2:07pm On Jul 12
Why complain like an illiterate? ....why not take the matter to court and she the Police dept?
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by omoredia: 2:07pm On Jul 12
Makunahatata:
that's what happen when u open your doors for Okoro thieves..

Close the door nah and faint within minutes. Lazy rats that can only eat by begging or criminality
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by gameshare542(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12
London na him u dy use play ? The birth city of Oliver Twist abi u don forget nii ? Dy play 😆 😆😆
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Makunahatata: 2:38pm On Jul 12
omoredia:

Close the door nah and faint within minutes. Lazy rats that can only eat by begging or criminality
if we close our borders,u are doomed
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by omoredia: 2:40pm On Jul 12
Makunahatata:
if we close our borders,u are doomed

Haha close am now. People that reason with their belly and their genitals. That's why they can easily steal and rape even their own children. Shame
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Makunahatata: 2:47pm On Jul 12
omoredia:

Haha close am now. People that reason with their belly and their genitals. That's why they can easily steal and rape even their own children. Shame
😹😹 na Okoro way be that
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by MrBradshaw(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12
If na black man now, eeenheenn! Justice will be swift and brutal
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by omoredia: 3:19pm On Jul 12
Makunahatata:
😹😹 na Okoro way be that

I'm talking about people like u dumbo
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Makunahatata: 3:23pm On Jul 12
omoredia:

I'm talking about people like u dumbo
well ,uve obviously mistaken your useless criminal clown tribe for others.
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by omoredia: 3:29pm On Jul 12
Makunahatata:
well ,uve obviously mistaken your useless criminal clown tribe for others.

Ugly mumu. But when it comes to begging u go dey chase omo ibo to give u money to chop. Failure
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Makunahatata: 3:37pm On Jul 12
omoredia:

Ugly mumu. But when it comes to begging u go dey chase omo ibo to give u money to chop. Failure
oga go hawk gala....empty broke dirty ppl
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by omoredia: 4:03pm On Jul 12
Makunahatata:
oga go hawk gala....empty broke dirty ppl

Beggy beggy. Begging ki u
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Makunahatata: 4:10pm On Jul 12
omoredia:

Beggy beggy. Begging ki u
mumu...go hawk gala😹
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by omoredia: 4:14pm On Jul 12
Makunahatata:
mumu...go hawk gala😹

U still beg who dey hawk gala abi? Poverty go ki u last last
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by Makunahatata: 4:27pm On Jul 12
omoredia:

U still beg who dey hawk gala abi? Poverty go ki u last last
gala boy Comot here
Re: 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London by omoredia: 4:32pm On Jul 12
Makunahatata:
gala boy Comot here

Hopeless beggar go back to ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User / Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.