Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:12 PM

Japa I'm Looking For Country - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa I'm Looking For Country (1217 Views)

Think Well Before You β€˜Japa’ β€” Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by 1Alex: 5:03am On Jul 13
Winnie56:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It a long term plan
Slow and steady
alot of things might have changed by then.
Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Winnie56: 4:50pm On Jul 13
BigDawsNet:

Try scholarship for masters in πŸ‡§πŸ‡·β€¦ it’s completely free..

After your study, you can apply for a PHD program in the US.. it will be very easy den..

Additional: if you give birth while in Brazil.. doesn’t matter your immigration status.. you get a residency straight up…

Ur residency will open doors

Try work visa in any EU country
Really about the Brazil?
Wow
I'll check it rn
Omo I don't even have husband πŸ˜‚
Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Winnie56: 4:52pm On Jul 13
franchasofficia:
Since you have a Bsc in Microbiology already and plan to migrate by 2027, I would suggest you go back to school via direct entry to study nursing science for another 3 to 4 years to get a BNsc.

With that, find a small hospital and work to get some nursing experience, don't mind the salary because your aim is to get practical nursing work experience to back up your nursing degree for migration purposes.

Every country on earth need nurses and will continue to need nurses till the world comes to an end.

To increase your chances of Japa as a nurse you can start learning German language online or enroll for their online courses. Sit for their exam and get a German B1 and B2.

Better still, start the process of writing Nclex-rn exam for nurses to enable you Japa easily to USA, Canada, Australia. These 3 countries accept foreign nurses that have passed Nclex-rn easily. Recruitment agencies will rush you with offers. Good thing is you can now write Nclex-rn exam in Kenya. If you don't have enough fund for flight to Kenya, you can go by bus via Ghana route to write your exam.

Start applying from 2027/2028 for work as a Nurse in countries like:

US
Canada
Australia
Germany
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Bermuda
Ireland
Finland
Bahamas
Jamaica

This is your best bet because with time, migrating legally out of Nigeria to foreign countries in Europe, America, Australia, etc will become very difficult for Nigerians who wants to follow study route because securing student visa after paying high tuition fee will become very difficult by 2027, and the cost will be more than 60million naira by then.

So your best option will be work visa route or marriage to a citizen of those countries, sadly
Okay thank you so much
Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Winnie56: 4:53pm On Jul 13
Error401:
better save your current funds in usd. In 2027 you will realize you will have your 7million in lesser value. You currently have 4500 usd. By 2027 your 7 million will not be more than 3000 usd
Okay I'd check on how to save in usd
Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Winnie56: 4:58pm On Jul 13
Gerrard59:

- Get work experience either in your field or the industry you presently work in.
- Apply for a master's program in any okay-ish school in the US. R2 is okay if your grades are not that good. R1 if your grades are good ((4.0+/5.0) and experience is cognate. Hunt for teaching assistantships and/or tuition waiver. Please note that you cannot work outside your university environment and education in the US is very expensive. Don't go there with the intent of POF o.
- Before then, write the GRE. Try to score 300+/340. Get good letters of reference.
- Since you know Spanish. Hone it and look into schools in Peru and pivot to the US from there. Preferably change to Portuguese and target Brazil. It depends on what you want at the end of the day.
- As a commentator stated, change it to USD and put under your pillow.
Thank you so much for this I'd look into this too
Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Winnie56: 5:04pm On Jul 13
franchasofficia:
Since you have a Bsc in Microbiology already and plan to migrate by 2027, I would suggest you go back to school via direct entry to study nursing science for another 3 to 4 years to get a BNsc.

With that, find a small hospital and work to get some nursing experience, don't mind the salary because your aim is to get practical nursing work experience to back up your nursing degree for migration purposes.

Every country on earth need nurses and will continue to need nurses till the world comes to an end.

To increase your chances of Japa as a nurse you can start learning German language online or enroll for their online courses. Sit for their exam and get a German B1 and B2.

Better still, start the process of writing Nclex-rn exam for nurses to enable you Japa easily to USA, Canada, Australia. These 3 countries accept foreign nurses that have passed Nclex-rn easily. Recruitment agencies will rush you with offers. Good thing is you can now write Nclex-rn exam in Kenya. If you don't have enough fund for flight to Kenya, you can go by bus via Ghana route to write your exam.

Start applying from 2027/2028 for work as a Nurse in countries like:

US
Canada
Australia
Germany
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Bermuda
Ireland
Finland
Bahamas
Jamaica

This is your best bet because with time, migrating legally out of Nigeria to foreign countries in Europe, America, Australia, etc will become very difficult for Nigerians who wants to follow study route because securing student visa after paying high tuition fee will become very difficult by 2027, and the cost will be more than 60million naira by then.

So your best option will be work visa route or marriage to a citizen of those countries, sadly
I've actually considered this
But omo going back to school in Nigeria is alot
That 4 years won't be 4 fours due to ASUU strike and yk the regular gist na
Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Tizu(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13
Please what is my chances of getting jobs in these countries you mentioned as a Registered Nurse.
I am a 20 years old male trained Nurse.
I will appreciate your candid advise.
God bless you. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by BigDawsNet: 5:06pm On Jul 13
Winnie56:

Really about the Brazil?
Wow
I'll check it rn
Omo I don't even have husband πŸ˜‚

A mother who gives birth in Brazil, qualifies for and will be granted a permanent resident status of up-to 10 years, in Brazil one year after giving birth, as long as she spends at least one year in Brazil after childbirth…

The baby automatically gets his or her πŸ‡§πŸ‡· passport

πŸ‡§πŸ‡· passport is on 17th in the world ranking, and it’s allow 127 Country visa free including the UK and the EU and many more..

I guess you better gree for that bro dat hav been toasting 😏😎 you all dis while so two of you can start a life together where the immigration favours foreigners
Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Winnie56: 5:13pm On Jul 13
BigDawsNet:

A mother who gives birth in Brazil, qualifies for and will be granted a permanent resident status of up-to 10 years, in Brazil one year after giving birth, as long as she spends at least one year in Brazil after childbirth…

πŸ‡§πŸ‡· passport is on 17th in the world ranking, and it’s allow 127 Country visa free including the UK and the EU and many more..

I guess you better gree for that bro dat hav been toasting 😏😎 you all dis while so two of you can start a life together where the immigration favours foreigners
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ E sounds nice but I'm in my early 20s not up to middle 20s husband no dey my top 100 for now
Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Kelechi009: 5:50pm On Jul 13
Winnie56:
Hey guys
So my friend and I both have saved 7m each and we are thinking of what country to immigrate to before we get to USA
The US is my dream land
But I really don't want to go to uk
Pls can you guys suggest countries with an easy pathway to citizen ship as I have planned to Japa by 2027
Ps I have a BSc in microbiology
I understand a bit of Spainish if it helps in anyway

7M is just $5,000 which will not get you anywhere, what can help you now is full scholarship.

There is high currency devaluation right now which means your 7M will be worth around $2500 in 2027 by the time Emilokan has finished dealing with Nigeria.

US visa is tough right now, so sorry about that.
Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Winnie56: 6:05pm On Jul 13
[quote author=Kelechi009 post=130940524]

7M is just $5,000 which will not get you anywhere, what can help you now is full scholarship okay

There is high currency devaluation right now which means your 7M will be worth around $2500 in 2027 by the time Emilokan has finished dealing with Nigeria.

US visa is tough right now, so sorry about thatl.[/quote I know πŸ˜₯
Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Tizu(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13
Please what is my chances of getting jobs in these countries you mentioned as a Registered Nurse.
I am a 20 years old male trained Nurse.
I will appreciate your candid advise.
God bless you. Amen
Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by BigDawsNet: 7:04pm On Jul 13
Winnie56:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ E sounds nice but I'm in my early 20s not up to middle 20s husband no dey my top 100 for now

It's fine... πŸ˜ƒ I wish you the best dear

1 Like

Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by ibechris(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13
Sirhush:
I stop reading when I see 2027 cheesy grin

I love the fact that it is 2027.

He has a good plan...not those emergency planners.

1 Like

Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Sirhush(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13
ibechris:

I love the fact that it is 2027.

He has a good plan...not those emergency planners.
I hear my prayers be say make our plans come true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Gambit001: 8:14pm On Jul 13
BigDawsNet:

What if I as a guy adopts a child there... grin
Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Winnie56: 9:07pm On Jul 13
Sirhush:

I hear my prayers be say make our plans come true
Amen with actions they will
But amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Sirhush(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13
Winnie56:

Amen with actions they will
But amen
Truly action speaker louder πŸ“’ than voice cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Japa I'm Looking For Country by Error401: 9:25pm On Jul 13
Winnie56:

Okay I'd check on how to save in usd
you can open a dom account or do usdt. It’s just an advice please, decisions are yours and yours alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making A Good Uk Student Visa Application / Filand Sweden Norway Visa / Visa To Travel To Venezuela (south America), 100% Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.