Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,436 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:10 AM

Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense (22514 Views)

Nigeria's Five Largest Sectors In 2003, 2013 & 2023 -- Statisense / “My Lord, Tell Me Where To Keep Your Bribe.” - By Prof Niyi Osundare / Falana: Kidnapped Nigerians Who Paid Ransom Can Demand Refund From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by Ezeama400: 12:25pm On Jul 12
StatiSense @StatiSense

CITIZENS WHO PAID BRIBE BY ZONE IN NIGERIA, 2023

South West — 37%
North Central — 34%
South South — 29%
North East — 29%
South East — 28%
North West — 24%

#Statisense
(NBS)

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by Ezeama400: 12:25pm On Jul 12
Congrats to SW...

If a SW person accuse you of something, watch closely, he's very guilty of it ...

Any wrong projection on others means they are on top of such act

218 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by Lumarstone: 12:32pm On Jul 12
I'm aware that south west will come first on issues of corruption sofar Nigeria government and politics is concerned.

I expected south east to come second in the list but my expectations didn't materialized.

My Geo-political zone, North West came last.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by Medipharm: 12:36pm On Jul 12
Lol.....South East always doing things the right way, whether gain or lose. That's why they always know the best candidate for presidency to vote for even if the person will win or not. They can't vote a candidate with questionable Characters. If you like abuse them that they don't know politics, they don't care, always about the most rightful person.
They warned about Buhari incompetency and corruption and still warned about BAT, yet they said they don't know politics but they know what is right to, the less corrupt candidate is better

265 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by SadiqBabaSani: 12:37pm On Jul 12
Gbas gbos

10 Likes

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by BoldBrainz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12
Lumarstone:
I'm aware that south west will come first on issues of corruption sofar Nigeria government and politics is concerned.

I expected south east to come second in the list but my expectations didn't materialized.

My Geo-political zone, North West came last.

South East to come second? Are you speaking from a place of hate or logical reasoning? Because if the latter was the case, you'd have been sensible enough to know that the average Igbo man is too stingy to pay bribes.

127 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by sultanofpigs: 12:46pm On Jul 12
Omo...e be like say , you want make RONU people commit suicide..

This Statistics shock them enter blood.. grin

Medipharm:
Lol.....South East always doing things the right way, whether gain or lose. That's why they always know the best candidate for presidency to vote for even if the person will win or not. They can't vote a candidate with questionable Characters. If you like abuse them that they don't know politics, they don't care, always about the most rightful person.
They warned about Buhari incompetency and corruption and still warned about BAT, yet they said they don't know politics but they know what is right to, the less corrupt candidate is better

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by sultanofpigs: 12:49pm On Jul 12
Please Frontpage...

Let the world know the truth .

18 Likes

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by Racoon(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12
-With Insecurity, those who dey carry first know themselves.
-With educational advancement and prowess, those who they carry first know themselves.
-With bribe giving and taking, those who carry first still know themselves again. Later, nah SE matter dey go carry for head like Gala.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by Racoon(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12
Even Helinues sef no fit say "Toh" again. He saw the shege promax for his end and quietly left the thread. Hypocrite!

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by helinues: 12:56pm On Jul 12
Racoon:
Even Helinues sef no fit say "Toh" again.

Thanks for mentioning me on this thread

Toh Toh Toh

Oya enter ground

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by sultanofpigs: 12:59pm On Jul 12
You have been peeping since...

Laugh wan kee me as I see you viewing the thread. E shock you abi?

Very despicable and fraudulent people.

Sophisticated fraudsters... cheesy

helinues:

Thanks for mentioning me on this thread

Toh Toh Toh

Oya enter ground

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by meum: 1:00pm On Jul 12
Which bribe? Police, election etc.? Which one was used for this statistics?

Is this a confirmation that officially the kwantry is a corrupt place? Why de-market your kwantry with such useless information? How valuable is this information?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by WikeTheDrunk(f): 1:00pm On Jul 12
Without opening the thread, I already know say na dem. Oluwole people. Them and corruption be like bread and akara.

See the way ronu miscreants avoided this thread.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by ruggedboych: 1:00pm On Jul 12
we now know the region with the highest corruption rate. Now I understand why they voted their demi drug lord who have been on looting mission since in the 90s cheesy cheesy grin

47 Likes

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by Paraman: 1:01pm On Jul 12
What kind of useless stat is this?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by WikeTheDrunk(f): 1:01pm On Jul 12
This thread will be scanty as south east didn't top the chart. If it was the other way round, the thread would have gotten to 10th page by now. Ndi Oluwole. Gbegiri lifestyle cheesy cheesy

When they accuse you of tribalism, they are number one in it

When they accuse of you of criminality, they are number one in it.

When they accuse of you of disrespect for elders, they are number one in it.

If you're an idiot, just quote me to say rubbish make thunder scatter your gbegiri skull!!!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by hafeeanubasy: 1:01pm On Jul 12
We Igbo are responsible for 90% of LAGOS value

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by YorubaNiBaba(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12
Statistense don turn to joker, nah to show us region wey dey shit pass remain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by AdeCityzen(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12
Ezeama400:
StatiSense @StatiSense
StatiSense you better get sense. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by 175(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12
I say hmmmmmmm
Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by NairalandGOAT1: 1:03pm On Jul 12
Who paid bribe to who, when and for what?

3 Likes

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by Franklyspeakin: 1:03pm On Jul 12
lol
Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by Nice2023(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12
Medipharm:

U are right.

In the east,if an igbo man gives a police officer at a check point money he would keep complaining,but when I went to Lagos,I saw how bus drivers give out money to agbero and police without them saying anything.

That is the clear disparity between these two regions.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by olisaEze(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12
How exactly did Statisense arrive at these figures and who were the poll participants paying the bribes to?? cool

6 Likes

Re: Citizens Who Paid Bribe By Zone In Nigeria, 2023 - StatiSense by 004gist: 1:04pm On Jul 12
Emuleba... Oduduwa we no de carry last

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February / Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas / Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.