Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) (26922 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / LAGOS Is Overhyped Abeg!!! Just See How Rain Drenched Me This Morning (Photos) / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Jaxx439: 10:03am On Jul 15
FalseProphet1:
I see EFCC arresting all of them including the little girl.

This I have seen.

Go warm eba chop
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by justmondris: 10:05am On Jul 15
Gistmedia10:
In a competitive nursery school event, a family went all out to ensure their little girl won the title of "The Little Most Beautiful Queen."

During the competition, the MC placed a basket in front of the beautiful young contestants and announced that the child who received the most money in the basket would be crowned the winner. The family of one of the contestants took this challenge very seriously. They showered the little girl with a generous amount of money, making sure she secured the crown.

Dressed in a charming purple gown adorned with jewelry and her hair styled elegantly, the little girl looked every bit the queen. Her family’s enthusiastic support and the spectacle of the event left everyone in awe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzs8Dh08Mic

Was it a wedding party and how did they know money would be spread at the event? It seems they already have information about it and were prepared for it.
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:05am On Jul 15
PheelzAlmighty:
Oh wow..
Na here oppression start. That MC is a morōn for setting that kind of criteria.
Poverty mentality!

you spoke my mind. I dont see how spraying money relates to small kids beauty competition

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by benitwater(m): 10:07am On Jul 15
Attracting friendly enemies to this innocent lil princess..may GOD protect her.
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 10:15am On Jul 15
Baby adults with zero IQ.

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Anguldi(m): 10:16am On Jul 15
Chiomaolopade:
Woow she's really cute, to born pikin dey hungry
Am ready at your service ma. Use me🙏
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by RoadMozart(m): 10:19am On Jul 15
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I've seen thay you need to update your diary
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:23am On Jul 15
Chiomaolopade:
Woow she's really cute, to born pikin dey hungry
Oya! Come mek me and you born pikin tongue
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:23am On Jul 15
If I be the girl...all those sprayed money must be given to me o
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:23am On Jul 15
Anguldi:

Am ready at your service ma. Use me🙏
Use you? undecided
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:24am On Jul 15
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Globalhustler(m): 10:31am On Jul 15
Money good. But middleman no go let the small girl see the funds. Na later when she watch this video she go see say dem don rip am
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by IkeAbuja(f): 10:37am On Jul 15
This the hight our society have rotten nursery school kids that should be crowned prince and princess based on their intellectuals to encourage and build them right

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by manmade(m): 10:44am On Jul 15
DMerciful01:
EFCC...food don set
Na small pikin , you want EFCC to arrest?
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by ZIAZI(m): 10:44am On Jul 15
So the school cannot come up with something creative but an act that would promote classism?

Where did we go wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Egalitarian1: 10:52am On Jul 15
Can NEVER partake in this sheer stupidity.
Nigerians and misplaced priority is like 5&6 100%
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 10:55am On Jul 15
CyrusVI:

Wetin carry East come this neutral thread like this
U just wan set up your region for drags again. Na wa o

As for the topic, Nigerians no dey miss the opportunity to flaunt things. A very sick mentality

He meant North East
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:56am On Jul 15
This is not a competition but a tactic by the school to milk money off parents and guests. All they're thinking about is money, what they don't know is that they're shattering the self-esteem of the other little girls in the contest. The school deserves to be fined heavily for this else other private schools will follow same route and it becomes a norm in school parties

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 11:00am On Jul 15
VinnyBaba:

Some Parents (particularly Mothers) can die for these Children Pageantry. smiley

They can even Bribe or Form Familiarity with the Judges. sad

Even if the Pikin na Olodo when nor Know Book, they don't care. undecided
You are right

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 11:01am On Jul 15
It can only happen in igboland or by Igbo parents,they are very gullible and falls easily to suck things

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by realoscar84(m): 11:08am On Jul 15
The useless MC and the school mgt cause am. Even the parents wey subscribed to such method no try.
Reason our societal values anchored on merit has clearly eroded in this country. Cant you see where we are headed as a country? Showing off with money is the only language we understand in nigeria.

Racoon:
This act is bad and should not be encouraged. Imagine how the psyche of a girl from poor socioeconomic background would be feeling in this contest if not showered enough by her family? Why is winning a contest based on this senselessness?

Why not organize a more competitive event like an aptitude test or Quantitative reasoning assessment tests for them ? Making these young upcoming girl feels that weaponization via money is the ultimate road to stardom? Do adults fully understand the implications of this act?
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 11:08am On Jul 15
This is quite annoying.
Sometimes I don't just understand what is wrong with us as a people.

Is there even a school education board in this country. angry
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Padipadi: 11:13am On Jul 15
Yugoslavia247:

How
For east?

Lol
EFCC see meat
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by tamdun: 11:19am On Jul 15
Wrong message to the little princess and the other girl standing alone

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Focusmind: 11:28am On Jul 15
Nigerian parents could be funny. Everything to them is a competition. Even nursery and primary schools' inter-house sports that the school conducted, I saw how mentally low some parents could be, especially the mothers. Some were even mad at their kids, the MC and the referees in the contest. Something that was supposed to be fun for kids. Parents turned it into a place to show useless contest, argument and unnecessary quarrel with the school. Even contest like 100m dash and some athletics sports were contested and some parents were not happy that their kids lost out. Mothers should always put their emotions in check in public. Everything is not about we vs. them.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 11:52am On Jul 15
PheelzAlmighty:
Oh wow..
Na here oppression start. That MC is a morōn for setting that kind of criteria.
Poverty mentality!

A big one! This may even have a negative effect on the other kids.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by jimmyvic(m): 11:57am On Jul 15
EFCC una never wake?
Come see clients oo
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15
EFCC should look into this mutilation of the Naira

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Bankowner: 12:44pm On Jul 15
The family took the paid for crown home, but do you know what they left behind for the other contestants?

♧Emotional torture and trauma and a deep sense of inferiority because their own families couldn't step up when they were needed.
♧The acute sense of poverty which can trigger negative behavioral patterns.

That school must be sanctioned far as I am concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by JimD(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15
Racoon:
This act is bad and should not be encouraged. Imagine how the psyche of a girl from poor socioeconomic background would be feeling in this contest if not showered enough by her family? Why is winning a contest based on this senselessness?

Why not organize a more competitive event like an aptitude test or Quantitative reasoning assessment tests for them ? Making these young upcoming girl feels that weaponization via money is the ultimate road to stardom? Do adults fully understand the implications of this act?

That's how the society conditions these girls from a young age. Imagine if that one grows up, wetin she want build with man?
Re: Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) by Anonimoux: 2:22pm On Jul 15
FalseProphet1:
This I have seen.
Sir please complete your story on marine kingdom please I'm begging.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? / Police Storm Poly Ibadan To Punish Students Dressed Indecently / IPPIS And ASUU: There Goes ASUU Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.